Why are black women so hot? Like i´m not gonna lie...

Why are black women so hot? Like i´m not gonna lie. the ideal scenario would be finding a nice Finnish girl to have a family with, but how to resist my urge for qts like this? I just don´t see how white girls can compete. Fuck!

Attached: blackqt.jpg (702x459, 50K)

Kill yourself.

This

This.

Why? Because you think that all women belong to black men? I know you are a massive cuck being canadian and all, but don´t you encourage racemixing in general?

Cant compete with this!
Niggers look ugly as hell

Attached: 1546454675034.jpg (1080x1080, 228K)

I would like to have a black girl be very angry with me

Only her though, not thirty of her cousins backing her up

>TFW The first post, is also the best post

pretty sure the only attractive white girls are lusting over the bbc

That girl is part black, she's not black. Maybe 2/3 or 3/4 black. She has white features.

Glow in the dark nigger

You aren´t even white so please leave my thread

Why do you guys romanticize bitches? Like really, the idea is to fuck them all. Literally all of them. Skinny, fat, White, Black. Everyone getting some dick. Even the ones with Down Syndrome need some dick. What, do you wanna sit around have a relationship hold hands and shit and go on walks on the beach? What are you a fag?

nigger spotted

Virgin detected.

I´m virgin cause I want to have a meaningful relationship? Okay tyrone

Tell your discord friends I said hi

Enjoy the absolute stank once she spreads her legs .Fucking yuk.

Nah you a Virgin cos you don’t get any pussy my dude. Also, “Meaningful relationship” Hahahahahaha what a fag.

Is this really a thing?

If white women had a tenth of the tenacity and spirit, or even 1% of the righteousness of a stately black women, I'd probably view them as worthy beyond sucking my noah's ark. White woman have no sense of themselves except as shiny and attractive targets. Their fight is ridiculous. I want a strong wife to raise strong children, not pushovers who fall for every political trap that the left and right set up for them.

The overwhelming majority of black women are unattractive.

Maybe 1% are worth dicking.

Black women are the mcdonalds of the dating world
Easy to get, bad for your health, and smell like hot moist cardboard and cheese

Attached: 1_15.jpg (501x693, 88K)

>FinFag spends all day fapping to negress models on the internet, assumes they all look like that, comes to Jow Forums - hears the truth about 300 pound bald Shnaqueeshas - dies a little inside. Many such cases!

Attached: 1545125781718m.jpg (640x480, 37K)