What is Jow Forums's profession?

What is Jow Forums's profession?
If you're currently unemployed, what was your specialty when you last worked?

Attached: file.png (598x434, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omD3m-xwBWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

currently in school
no job rn and never had one

I just called back a store in hopes of getting a job and likely do not have good prospects on this place in particular, last place I worked at was a pizza place that was awful because the managers were literal retards (2 of them were cool though)

I'll probably go back to an old job now, though. Honestly my only real complaint will be when people I recognize come in and ask me where I been and I have to explain the same thing over and over again.

tax evasion

Never worked a day in my life

Attached: Mogeku5.png (400x400, 7K)

16 years working in the public sector, currently studying for my Psychology Bachelors degree BSc (Hons)

Worm the homosexualist?

i work as an unqualified piece of shit that gets bossed around by pieces of shit and when shit goes wrong its all my fault

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

?

Police officer?

>Worm the homosexualist

no, brain surgeon

No matter - that's russian stuff

If you can peel a fruit you can take a blade to a brain.

Currently on E.I for another 3 months then I'm toast

i'm in school
i work at the local SPAR shop

Fixing broken solar systems

sparky

sparky

I've painted a barn for 50$
Never did anything else

Hикoгдa нe paбoтaл и никoгдa нe бyдy paбoтaть

What are you? Worm the homosexualist?

Literally who

I''m a college student and I work at a local toy store. We do most of our business on eBay and I barely do any work. Decent gig.

>Literally who

Implying you've never heard of me!?

Ha cocaч, быдлo!

I do welding on nuclear reactors.

I've expanded çultural influense to one brit.
What makes you so serious?

My last legal job was programmer/networking guy/IT helpdesk/e-mail sorter/magic-computer-monkey-please-do-everything-for-me until that shit drove me up the fucking walls

Attached: 1530535833583.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I make coffee for smoothbrains part time while i study

Attached: 1532429460691.jpg (473x485, 56K)

>smoothbrains

What's a SmoothBrain? I want to be a SmoothBrain

I'm a full time student studying biology. In the summer I'm the landscaper for a local church and I mow lawns on the side.

Well you see
Koalas have smoothbrains
They are so stupid that they will actually starve if presented a room filled with food that isn't eucalyptus, or even if it is and it isn't attached to a branch they will not recognise or realise that it's food. They are so fucking retarded because they have smooth brains, which decreases the surface area so drastically that they basically become retarded. They also have one of the lowest brain to body ratios in mammals.
Their entire evolutionary line is based on eating poisonous leaves, and they literally need to eat eachother's shit to get the proper stomach flora when they are weened off of tiddy milk.
They are worthless and shit
Because they have smooth brains, and they eat poison leaves.
I really like calling people smoothbrained lole

Attached: 1522040206983.png (1512x1000, 264K)

If you full time, how many hours are spent on uni shit per week mate?

I gave up after the second sentance. I know how to critically evaluate material :)

I don't really think about it that much. I'd say something in the ballpark of 30-35.

what the fuck

wait are you including class hours with that

FUCK! That's a lot of hours bro!
I'm doing my BSc (Honors) over the internet (Distance Learning). I do half them hours

You're a smoothbrain

Attached: 1499453626185.jpg (250x209, 8K)

How many hours per week do you spend on your degree Belgium dude?

I am a professional Jew. I make money by being a Jewish minority in Sweden. It's nice.

what the absolute fuck why do you guys all have so little work
I fucking pull around 7-8 hours a day 6 days a week
Including classes ofc

Attached: 1544703932001.png (950x700, 180K)

Is it a good thing tho? It sound rather cool being a SmoothBrain

It means you're retarded

Attached: 1502507747951.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Maybe I need more time because I'm just a smoothbrain desperately trying to work in some wrinkles

Attached: 1535424490706.jpg (359x347, 22K)

Bro, seriously. My degree is BPS accredited too. British Psychology Society. And I spend half the time you do haha Perhaps I may be just smarter than you tho?

SmoothBrain should = FreshBrain.

Like having a shave

Henceforth, bear your new honourable name hereafter, user.

3 little ducks are based

Yes. I also commute ~90 minutes per day so I'm adding that time in.

Why not switch to distant learning bro? No travelling, study when and whatever time you like.

What ducks? I'm really confused

Nah, I've got a friend who goes to the same school and I'm gonna live on campus next year with him as my roommate. Say what you want but I don't care for strictly online universities.

>What ducks? I'm really confused

222 = 3 little ducks lol

youtube.com/watch?v=omD3m-xwBWk

If I had the chance to go to campus and fuck as many chicks as I could, I would! haha Have a blast!

Oh, my fault it was

If you're new to Jow Forums, ill look after you :)

Thanks! I'm a loser with romance but it's like a 60:40 female:male ration on campus so I guess that's something. I've got a few girls I'm friends with so that's still an improvement from high school.

Keked

I am.

Attached: 1.jpg (480x480, 67K)

(Get a name)

Stop being gay
You were doing so well not acting like a douche

I'm new to Jow Forums not to boards that's where from I've got your name
so I'll reamain user as ususal

Namefagging isn't for everyone. It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it.

>It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it.
Just like fucking your mom

Attached: dab emoji.jpg (800x401, 37K)

Attached: praise shitpost 2.0.gif (200x200, 41K)

I'll destroy you. Best to be frens, but your choice

>unironically praising shit post 2.0

Attached: 1526718012221.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

Plumber, heating and gas engineer

Have a degree and 6 years experience working in the capital and almost killed myself because I hated office work so much...

>I'll destroy you too.

I've been going to college, but I won't get a job and probably just live off my trust fund till I die

Attached: 1536442717170.jpg (699x448, 71K)

Why so?

Ok

Attached: 1527744520805.png (300x300, 42K)

I like watching anime and jacking off more than doing work

Attached: 1542337943292.jpg (716x540, 77K)

AC repair.

Anyone else have absolute shit-tier social skills that are making your coworkers think you're a nut case? I'm about to the point I need to find another job because it kills me how low their opinion of me is.

Attached: social-anxiety.jpg (1100x794, 63K)

Try me fren :)

The same but I start thinking of becoming a gangster or a politician.

Maybe you can find some other interests?

no

The only idea for a occupation I had was maybe a CIA interrogator. However I gave up on that because I wouldn't even know where to start

Attached: 1537406511841.png (728x802, 381K)

You can try more
I want to make a gang like japanese bosozoku and cleanse streets from different people while being wierdly dressed.
But have no idea where to find members.

i am student and bear tamer

make a discord for your fellow Russian posters and start organizing. However use an encrypted chat room like Riot.im

Seems reasonable.
Will do it somewhen later.

Yeah I use that app when my I want to break some shit with my friends

Attached: 98a535e81a57524317d92e2fcd2d7f7b13b4a661dc2eeade8c19dff7ee521548.png (600x413, 310K)

None of the russians so far responded to the OP pic, so I guess all of them are 16-18yo zoomers anyway.

But there are some!

What shit?

As a resident of Russia you must have experienced the joy of riding through a neighborhood and smashing mailboxes

Attached: 1539306882032.webm (510x500, 136K)

No mailboxes. We strike metal fences instead.
I see you have a planety of stuff to do apart from working.

When you retire in your 20s there's plenty of things to do. I've got to stop collecting figurines tho because I might run out of money if I keep buying those damn things

Attached: 1537800946345.jpg (768x720, 79K)

Have you got many?
I still have none as it's not popular in my location and to get any one should go to another city or deal with "awesome" russian post servise.

I work at a liquor store with a B A in Accounting!

Attached: 1545707275500.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

I have in total spent about $7,000 on anime and manga. I have an entire room in my house dedicated to my figurines and manga

Attached: 1524518640922.jpg (780x519, 85K)

Hmm, that's ... I don't think I can find words to explain and thoughts to understand it.

What are your favourite titles btw?

I have stuff from monogatari, eva, and also more recently stuff from uzamaid

Attached: 1535510826120.png (555x535, 450K)

But I still cannot imagine what an enormous number of merch one can purchase for that sum of money. Or are the prizes just high in US?
>uzamaid
What is about?