This rabbit is Julie. She comes to me in my dreams. She speaks to me. AMA

This rabbit is Julie. She comes to me in my dreams. She speaks to me. AMA.

Attached: 20190116_133453.jpg (2560x1536, 969K)

How die?

I dont know the full details. When I see her, or I envision her in my dreams, she makes a circular motion with her hands and then says no more about how she died.

Your rabbit might be hiding something in "her" skirt.
>Also noice dubs

She's female...but sometimes her voice can change several octaves. It's unnerving

Hold up did you actually see the rabbit in your dreams?

what sort of things does she say?

Follow the white rabbit

Attached: bc818abe67096981ad872214c6ffc43a.jpg?e=1547750825&m=Hho3vuAIOgdfbxXKhu3IeQ.jpg (1013x1432, 1.27M)

Yes I did. I still see her every night. Every time I do, it feels incredibly real....It always feels like I can see her, touch her fur, smell her (she smells like a mixture of diesel and office paper)....Its real.

Wanna join the cult of bant?

A variety of things. Last night she told me that she liked to play with "Mr. Tambourine", and then she made a triangular motion with her hands. This is odd, as tambourines are often circular in shape. Additionally, I've never heard of anyone with that name. When I asked her about him, she blew me three kisses and made the same triangular motion. The diesel smell got a lot stronger then.

This is serious...

How curious
Do you perhaps encounter triangular things or diesel fuel often in your daily life?

Indeed

how do i get my own dream invasor? i really would love to have one

I work at the airport, but not on the tarmac or in the hangars. Its possible it may be related to that....

I remember these threads from 2007 when this board was actually good

You mean 2017 right?

Someone else had similar experiences?

african dude pls answer me:

Im Caribbean, not African. Also, never hope to be in my situation

Also, sometimes she does something weird.....her eyes light up and change colour numerous times....like a strobe or LED light. While this happens, she often rubs her tummy in a cross shape and ends that motion with a rubbing of her left calf muscle.

>rare flag

That would freak me out. Im glad I almost never have dreams. I used to have bad nightmares and scream in my sleep.

I had a dream about blue spaghetti and stealing 2,000 dollars along with falling asleep in the ocean