offer him a pack of ciggies when he finally finds you
only faggots smoke pipes

Carry pepper spray.

What are you a fag?

Shoot that mothefucker dead

Do you have a micro penis?
Punch the guy in the face
> its a just pipe ffs

When’s the next chance he’s gonna get to kill someone you fucking faggot?

Do what most people would do. If you see him lock your door and call the police.
Like seriously how is this an issue?

Call the cops dumbass

And keep him on the ground till they arrive, baby dick.

Very low T post

Very low IQ post.

Very beta post

Fucking nigger detected. Sorry but white people don't just shoot first and not think about "oh shit could this ruin my life by getting me thrown in prison?".
Think before you spout stupid shit. Unless user is actually attacked shooting the guy would be considered an act of vigilantism which IF the DA goes easy on him he might get off with a felony of attempted manslaughter.

Jesus I didn’t know I was talking to a racist

OHHHHH NO SOME user CALLED ME A RACIST HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER?!!!
Fucking neck yourself kike nigger.

Attached: 1503125904186.jpg (470x497, 32K)

Jeez guy we’re all the same color on the inside

ohhh no only dadddy authority can do solve crimes so much for small government self governence and the 2nd amendment go live in britain u want ur nanny state u dont understand america values our ancestors policed their own communities didn't rely on popo

Attached: pode.jpg (403x269, 23K)

Neck yourself liberal.
Woah now fren I'm absolutely 2A and live in a stand your ground state. I'm all for people exercising their rights to defend themselves but ONLY FOR DEFENSE.
What if user just sees some dude with a pipe in his hand and blasts him? Then you're in fucking prison for murder. I'm telling user to not be stupid and trigger happy not to not defend himself jesus fucking christ. Can you not understand that no amount of MUH CONSTITUTION yelling is going to save user if he fucks up?
>popo
Nigger detected.

I really hope you act like such a racist asshat irl

I didn't say he should just blast the first guy he sees with a pipe though questioning him might make sense.

Niggers aren't people they're animals therefore they're not a race so nobody can be racist :^)
Agreed. Unfortunately the other user just told him to shoot him which is what I was against. Unless user is attacked he should just call the police. Now if he is attacked he should venitlate that motherfuckers head.

I guarantee you’re not brave enough to say that to a black guy irl

offer his soul to the old gods

Why would I talk to a nigger irl? Fucking gross. The only niggers I interact with are the ones under me at work and that's only to either fire them or tell them to work harder.

This. Then again you can't stop a nigger from nigging anymore than you can stop the sunrise.

Attached: 1474607541734.jpg (992x768, 148K)

you are the next bro srry for you

Attached: Homer_trying_to_hit_ned_with_pipe.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>carry bigger pipe
>repeat offender on his vics
>usurp his role and claim the ultimate title

Put more effort in and don't do it so close to home.

And when you’re telling him to fuck your wife harder

If some asshole was in my face calling me an animal I’d put him on his ass

Why would I care that some stranger called me an animal?
You ignore them and walk away.

Obviously if they are impeding you physically or following you then plans may change but he wasn't talking about that sort of situation.

Because you better put some respec on my name

when you see him start jacking off
he'll hurt himself in confusion

this