Ok lads, so, something weird's happening. My internet keeps being interrupted by something which is very unusual...

Ok lads, so, something weird's happening. My internet keeps being interrupted by something which is very unusual. Usually have consistent coverage with no issues whatsoever. But today it's been going on and off. Now, this isn't strange in itself, admittedly, but what is strange is this.

Everytime my internet reconnects and the issues are resolved, a car alarm goes off outside my apartment. So I'm thinking it could be some kind of low frequency transmission interfering with it and somehow disturbing the car alarm mechanism.

Anyone ever experienced anything like this before?

I'm asking here because I know there are a lot of smart dudes who know a lot about LF waves and stuff as I've seen posts about 5G towers and other related things.

Attached: PepeCig #1.png (250x202, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2019/01/07/health/cuba-sonic-attack-crickets-scli-intl/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

party van incoming

Lel, digits confirm.

Attached: PepeShocked.jpg (337x343, 49K)

You could fuck with their car alarm

die frogposter

Attached: 1531786104583.jpg (273x283, 42K)

> be jimmy savile clone
> no idea how telecommunications work
FUCKING SHOCKING NEWS

Call your ISP and ask them about it you fucking stupid FAGGOT.

NAVY TRAP

Digits confirm supernatural event. Run, user. The spooks are angry.

Attached: you're in danger.jpg (552x694, 32K)

put your router in the microwave and nuke it for 4 seconds...not 3, not 5....4 seconds.

Before you disconnect the router...sing really loud: "I'm a little tea pot"...then disconnect and run to the microwave.

This will cook the bugs inside.

Run for your life

Dont be afraid to hurt them who gets you

If they ever face you tell them they will fall in The name of jesus

Change your appearence

Dont stop your Car if you Take it

Buy stuff with cash

Don't worry it's just crickets.
edition.cnn.com/2019/01/07/health/cuba-sonic-attack-crickets-scli-intl/index.html

u got a loicense for that bigotry m8

Attached: 49454250_464667570604166_6909729735782715118_n.jpg (772x965, 715K)

already prepped n ready to go m8, all I need now is my camo jacket
see

Should’ve paid that tv license faggot

HOLY SHIT AN ETHERNET CABLE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

just noticed my ID has changed. obviously whatever's going on keeps changing my IP

maybe if it comes back and hovers above your house you can hang yourself from it

Delete system 32, that's what's disrupting your connection.

Do you have one of those smart meters?

this, can confirm

no nige mate, as far as I know I don't. I'm on a meter but I'm pretty sure it's just a regular one.

I shit you not this just happened to me WTF

just report the fault and if it dont fix it then prolly a good time to switch isp

where abouts are you? north west here. near liverpool.

it seems ok now. I don't think it was my actual ISP, I think it was external. will defo get in touch if it continues though.

I'm with TalkTalk btw, actually recommend them, cheap and never had any issues.

Do you use wifi OP? I know 2.4ghz is used frequently for a lot of consumer electronics. Not sure about car keys though. also ask Jow Forums

also. random point. could be related.

for the first time in months, the sun's been out. and yesterday on my way back from the laundrette I noticed the clouds were weird as fuck.

they basically looked like long lines of coke in the sky with big blue gaps in between.

so maybe it's something to do with chemtrailing / HAARP? some weird shit in the sky interfering with signals down here.

Its a prepartion for OP BLUEBEAM

THE 5G Killer might be a part of this

Mate you're overthinking lol, prolly just an engineer messing with the cabinet/exchange

Go on...

Checked, OP you have schizophrenia

Nice digits. I guess I have to believe OP. Confirmed

Attached: 1535254917601.gif (1000x700, 278K)

pic related, not my OC. grabbed from Google. these are similar although not exact. basically the same concept but the clouds I saw were much smoother and consistent in both length and girth (lel).

yeah but only on my laptop mate. on my desktop right now with my laptop a few CM away. laptop is connected to wifi, desktop is connected to ether, both DC'd at the same time over and over again. it's stopped now and so has the car alarm.

lel, personal favourite conspiracy theory. love how it ties into biblical prophecy too.
>convincing the masses that Jesus' return is an alien invasion so the masses willingly wage war against God.

just considering possibilities mate. I just discovered that Virgin have just lost all connectivity the other end of my town in the estate I grew up in. both internet and phones are off to the point where people are using mobile internet to spread the message because people won't be able to get in touch with the Doctors / pharmacy there.

lel, entirely possible. I do have a history of mental health issues (just depression), my uncle's schizo and so's my mother and guess what, I'm unironically a kike. a based one tho.

Attached: 24yn4eb71klz.jpg (3120x4160, 865K)

>asking Jow Forums for help
This was your first mistake user

Attached: Screenshot_20190104-235644_Chrome.jpg (628x981, 98K)

where did you get this pic of me?

>lel, entirely possible. I do have a history of mental health issues (just depression), my uncle's schizo and so's my mother and guess what, I'm unironically a kike. a based one tho.
pic related

Attached: WP_20150420_001.jpg (1456x2592, 1.61M)

bump