Thinking of moving to NZ because Britain is done for

Thinking of moving to NZ because Britain is done for.

Went to NZ recently, was a breath of fresh air compared to the shit stain that is the UK. Our politics are a joke, the country is slowly becoming uninhabitable due to rising costs and immigration is fucking ruining our culture.

>Countryside is 10x better than UK
>Low population density
>Chill af people
> Based aussie lads next door
>Maori seem pretty chill, not the same problems as with abo's

Am I wrong to consider the move?

Attached: Tekapo_-_image_courtesy_of_Sean_Scott.t76909.jpg (800x450, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/new-zealand-deported-4442504-Jan2019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hope your not planning on living in Auckland, chinks have already priced you out of the market

Nah, Auckland is lost, skipped it when I visited bar the airport.

Pretty much anywhere else that isn't insanely expensive to live. Maybe one of the smaller towns nearby to Wellington or down in the south island. Fucking asians ruin everything they touch.

>uninhabitable due to rising costs and immigration is fucking ruining our culture.
That's everywhere, people who fled Auckland have made everywhere unaffordable.

NZ is shit. Why don't you move to Northern Ireland?

Is Cornwall doing OK?

kek, the housing crisis if fucking real so buying a house is basically impossible. Renting is basically the only way to go. The South Island has cheaper house rates compared to the north but its still bloody expensive. Also food costs a fuckton compared to other paces.

>New Zealand's current migration rate is almost four times as high as the United Kingdom and the United States
Do what you want but don't think going to New Zealand will mean you can escape this.

i am thinking of canada. the food prices arent that bad compared to here.

the influx of chinese if fucking ridiculous. At this point we're basically a going to become a Chinese colony

At least you locked out the foreign real estate buyers, nobody else has figured out how to do that. Shame about the damn chinese, NZ is such a lovely country.

Yeah, you are right. It is shit.

That's the problem though, some places such as Cornwall are great places to live, very little signs of immigration, feels like the set of a comfy British country drama, but the prices to live there are insane.

When will this housing bubble finally burst Jow Forums?

Way to try and loose prospective white migrants guys

>When will this housing bubble finally burst Jow Forums?
its already plateauing here

Attached: Capture.png (1230x425, 25K)

>slowly becoming uninhabitable due to rising costs and immigration is fucking ruining our culture.
So you think ruining NZ is the best option since you fucked your own country, nice.

>Do what you want but don't think going to New Zealand will mean you can escape this.
at least we get white migrants

Attached: The Great White flight.png (2452x1404, 241K)

Majority of your migrants are chinese lad.

Whilst true, it's the same in the UK, sure food ain't as expensive in some ways, but I'd rather have some nice surroundings to look at whist I

I'm halfway to a deposit on a shit house at the moment, but it's not remotely worth it. Sure owning property is a great asset to have, but what difference does it make when you're chained to the mortgage payments for most of your life paying off a shitty property in a shitty area.

I'd rather pay more for food and have some nice scenery to look at before my asian overlords force me into slave labour and feed me packets of ramen.

wrong

Attached: Untitled.png (736x1013, 68K)

>Thinking of moving to NZ
You should say "since Alaska is full I guess I'm..."

Attached: IMG_0745.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

Also lots of Frenchies and Brazilians in Auckland for some reason.

these Jow Forums kids discussing immigration is laughable hahahahahaha "Moving to NZ"

yes,and on which immigration program?

dumb internet kids believe you can just 'move' to another country

hahahahahaha

It's too expensive. Even NZ natives have to work abroad to pay for their mortgages. Try again.

Yeah, it's not like all those shitskins are going wherever the fuck they like and destroying the world in the process. Burn in Hell, synagogue of satanist. Your Israel is FALSE.

fuck me been browsing Jow Forums for last few weeks and what i have learnt is

>these kids do not know you cannot just move to another country, rather you need to apply under program
>these kids have 0 idea of taxation, and personal finance in general
>they despise the group/mob identity of leftism yet they always love to identify with their own favourite group identities, which the prime joke was 'ethno-state'

How is Dunedin? The weather looks nice and cold but it's a Uni town so I assume it's populated by lefty cucks.

You're correct in that assumption.
It's a shit town with steep roads and a bunch of liberal drunkards

They don’t let NEETs in

I wouldn't dream of doing any research, like applying for a skilled migrant visa due to the points I gain for my field of work and seeking sponsorship before I go.

But I'm sure you're in fact right, I just get a plane over there and I live there by default without any research, surely?

been snowboarding a few times in queenstown, defintely worth checking out. good luck with it mate, never forget who ruined your country.

Attached: 1522546525290.jpg (837x1024, 39K)

Dunedin is only propped up by Uni Students and their government allowances also University spending on buildings the rest of the city is very poor

was most recently voted 'most beautiful city' in the country.

small town with a strong rural aspect to it.

cold weather, often overcast.

hasn't been developed like the other centres, hence it looks much nicer.

definitely has a lot of lefty cucks in it. leftist stronghold, trade union hotbed since way back.

in spite of the above I do recommend Dunedin.

I love this country but NZ accepts too many immigrants and it is an expensive place to live. IIWY I'd get a job in a whiter part of the UK and move there. Will be easier and closer to home.

>these kids do not know you cannot just move to another country, rather you need to apply under program

what makes you think OP doesn't know this? I think he is just entertaining the idea.

I have an Irish name but speak with a southern English accent.

what are my chances of getting stabbed by some Nationalists?

Would loyalists want to be my friend?

Am I just stereotyping the whole thing

Wellington is the best city in NZ by far. Pretty great place to live.

You could always move to the New England states if you can emigrate to the USA. Maine is extremely white and has decent gun laws. It's sort of like Canada except without a need to post in-store prices in order to end the horror.

Coward.

Welcome fellow Brit.
Come to the south, things are all round better down here.
I love this country. It is heaven on Earth. Freedom we just don't have back in the UK.

NZ has been receiving migrants from England for 180 years, there is no problem with them coming

B..b..but it's okay lad, I'm sure Brexit will be delivered in the form we want, right?

You enjoy however that pans out and I'll live in NZ with my feet in the sand rather than my head.

I was definitely thinking either Wellington or somewhere in the South.

Why did you end up leaving in the first place?

I'm not lying to the poor guy.

Go to Christchurch houses are extremely cheap since they over supplied during the rebuild

I'm from Stevenage. It's started to fall. Taking on a decidedly Luton vibe.

I'm up for a bit, if you've got any specific questions fire away. I've been here 5 years, lived in three different places, know the lay of the land well.
I find you cant ask Kiwis because they don't see it from our perspective and they're often very insular.

Parts of Canada are amazing. Every province has it's good and bad areas but keep in mind many provinces are bigge than the entire UK. It's also cold af in the winter in most parts but that can be really comfy. Our cities are mostly shit desu, Montreal and Halifax and Quebec City and Calgary are ok, avoid the golden horseshoe like the plague.
Overall, Canada is ok. Some provinces are well over 90 percent white.

>the food prices arent that bad compared to here.
have you literally never seen the "post in-store prices in order to end the horror" threads

Brits deported from NZ thejournal.ie/new-zealand-deported-4442504-Jan2019/

How much Chinese immigration has NZ had compared to Straya or Canadia?

those were gypsies

see

so your just gonna bring the same problems with you to an otherwise untainted country instead of fighting for your own? Why the fuck is OP ALWAYS a faggot

>i fucked up my country so im off to fuck up another one

typical anglo

I lived there for 3 years. You are so incorrect in your assumption.
Firstly, make sure you do not live in the North Island. You think Maori are chill? Wew lad, they're MUCH worse than niggers. When they're nice, they're really nice. But their rage is a hairsbreadth away. Did you not watch the news there? It is all Maori having public rage outbursts, including with guns.
The countryside is a barren wasteland, much like Northern England or Scotland. The wildlife is remarkably missing compared to here, probably due in part to the NZ government dropping this horrific poison once a year called 1080, which animals eat, and bleed to death.
Kiwis are not really nice people; they're a closed shop and you'll not make friends, unless you specifically go for white nationalist types. Living around Maori for 200 years has changed their psychology. No matter how good you are in your job, they'll give promotion to ANY Kiwi instead of you. I worked on the Christchurch bus station, a $50M sinkhole, and the 2 site managers where 26 year old sociopaths, that would have screaming fits due to not being able to handle the pressure - obviously no 26 year old is experienced enough to run a site like that, but like I said, they always put their own first. This might seem reasonable as nationalists, but many Kiwis have forgotten they're basically our kin. Many are now mixed with part Maori, and brag how their 9th cousin 4 times removed is a "Maori """"Princess""".
And guess what, they have Boomers too - exactly like ours. They own everything, and you'll be paying, no lie, 5-10X the value of the house from what it is actually worth.
You really want to see NZ? Read e2nz.org
Btw, it is fuckinggggggggggggggggggggg infested with Chinese.
That said, it does have some good points, specifically guns. A Maori workmate bought an AR15 for me using his licence. Great fun. Shame I had to sell it.

This isn't the 1920's.

It's rough man, I'm sorry you ended up having to get away. I'm up North in Manchester and it's just becoming London 2.0, whilst the housing prices aren't as bad as the south, they're getting worse. Relatively speaking the opportunities up north aren't as plentiful, so the wages are just stagnating.

Appreciate that man, my main concern in moving is just the ability to eventually get on the housing ladder. I know that the job market won't be as expansive there, but I've got enough points in the skilled migrant visa application to warrant a move providing I get sponsorship. My big gripe here in the UK is that I'd be paying for something and the surrounding opportunities and outdoor activities wouldn't justify signing off 25+ years of repayments.

I'd rather be locked into a mortgage and have lots of places I can go and see.

What sector did you go over into? Are you intending to stay permanently for the foreseeable future?

Not at all

as a brit who lived on the north island for 5 years i can totally attest to all of this, plus the price of everything is fucking ridiculous

It's a fucking shithole removed from the civilized world.

London is better than every city in Canada, Australia and NZ. If you have British citizenship you have no reason to have to live in a colony.

You should unironically move here

>on the north island
*in

((( )))

Are you in a relationship? If you're single, it is worth going to try it out. If you have a missus, she'll likely hate it, as their fashion, for example, is terrible. Not only is it outdated, it is just weird, like they're still in the grunge era.
But if you're single, the problem is the Kiwi women - they.are.fucking.ugly.as.shit, yet because so many men move there, they're the most entitled nasty bitches you'll ever meet. I met loads of 40 year old Kiwi lads on the job who were living in their cars because some bitch wife had cleaned them out. They are the worst. Returnofkings.com has a few articles about Kiwi women.

Typical kike trying to subvert New Zealand

Either on or in. On as a landmass, and in as a socially defined area.

>I'd rather be locked into a mortgage and have lots of places I can go and see.
Then I'd definitely recommend the South. Nelson, Christchurch, Alexandra, Dunedin, Blenheim, Ashburton. There's plenty of decent towns down here that afford a good quality of life, have jobs, relatively cheap housing and easy access to good outdoor stuff. I'm not so much a fan of the north here, too pozzed, expensive.
>What sector did you go over into? Are you intending to stay permanently for the foreseeable future?
I'm a teacher. Got in that way. Will be leaving the profession at the end of this year. About to open my own business.
And yes, I'm here to stay. Love it. Sure, it has problems just like everywhere. But no class system, you can go weeks without seeing a wog or a paki, and you have room to breathe.

Are you in the South of the South Island?

>you can go weeks without seeing a wog or a paki
The fucking dream. Even rural towns in NSW are fucking infested

nah mate its particular no one here has ever said they lived "on the north or south island"

Seems pretty great. You can move to one of the mountain states in the US as well. Would be great as long as you vote republican.

Fair point, I don't think anyone says "Live on Ireland"

Do you know how difficult it is for a white goyim to move to America. Everyone of us would be in America now, armed to the teeth, if we could. Fuck that 1962 immigration act.

Queenstown is so fugging expensive

Fuck off, we're full.
I mean, your flag says you're a Brit, so perhaps, but you're most likely a Pajeet.
I'm okay with Pajeets, but we've got fucking enough of them. They run our dairys, our middle management, our buisiness centres.
No more, please.

We're full, and we need more white anglos.
Its getting to be a problem.

This. All I want to is to live in the mountains of Montana or some shit with a bunch of guns.

A small agercultural and port town in Camterbury called Timaru, about 32k people. About halfway between Christchurch and Dunedin.
Chose it because housing cheap and real close to the Alps. It's a quiet place, there no nightlife, rave culture or crap like that. But it's comfy af now I've got a good social circle going.

The south south is invercargill which is poverty tier

I get job offers every week to work as a carpenter in Queenstown...literally unaffordable for any tradie to even rent. They want tradies but can't get them to live there.

> Queenstown is expensive
Yeah, there and Hawea and Wanaka too. I didn't mention them for a reason.

Yeah, im waiting for a housing price collapse that will never happen

Is boring and has no sexy white limestone buildings unlike Oamaru

Yeah, It turns out all the normies live in shared housing or vans.

>literally unaffordable for any tradie to even rent. They want tradies but can't get them to live there.
There is a reason they have carpenter jobs advertised

Are there carpentry jobs there, i.e new building projects? Might look into it. I love the weather, i.e clear skies in Christchurch, but the house pricing was obscene, and further South, to the bottom, seemed more like a poor version of the UK with colder Winters and cloudy weather.
It is a clear day here, and it is only 50% of the brightness of Christchurch at the same time of year. The level of sunlight in NZ is a massive difference.

This.

NZ sun it brutal where I live. You get burnt in like 10 minutes.

t. Alps fag

nah mate you can only get big jobs where there is already a housing shortage, and timaru is hardly growing

Lol stay on your shitty island up north

I don't think they're disgusting; I think the level of seige mentality - having to live with Maori scum, has changed them. They literally put 6 foot high fenses around their houses like fortresses, and don't even speak to their neighbours, at least in the cities. I feel bad for them as they're our people. Like driving around NZ you can see the heyday of NZ was the 70s , and it pretty much stagnated - due to fucking Boomers. The same mentality can be seem in South Africans, they're pushed into being insular to an abnormal degree, just by their environment, i.e brown subhumans.

I know it is brutal, but it is better than damp Britain! Having bright clear skies throughout Winter is unforgettable for ein Bong

>They literally put 6 foot high fenses around their houses like fortresses, and don't even speak to their neighbours, at least in the cities
Wat, mate most new housing developments have bans on fences

da fuq

yeah developers put it in the covenants, its fashionable if you want a barrier you have to grow a hedge

Irishman on holiday, can confirm you wont get stabbed, people wont like you in Ireland but North Ireland the stigma is mostly gone however if you step into a pub in somewhere like galway dont be suprised if they start singing come out ye black and tans

Also has no muslims, Jamaicans, Nigerians, pikeys, Romanians, Russian mafia.
There may be but honestly not sure. Don't see much construction work going on around the town which imo is a blessing. Means we aren't getting flooded by immigrants.
Definitely much work to be had in construction in Auckland, Tauranga, Hamilton. Government is actively trying to recruit 30k tradies from abroad. For some reason never occurred to them to offer apprenticeships.

And yes, something about the light here, even in winter on a good day it's crisp, clear, bright.

Come to Northern Ireland.
Cheap housing, cheap food, good IT sector for entry jobs, no ninogs, no mugslims. People here are based and redpilled. There's not much to do here and it gets tad bit boring, but there's less degeneracy here. Tell me what u think

Attached: 1547654791120.png (498x614, 231K)

The new housing developments are the worst. I lived in Merivale in Christchurch, really nice area. There are old traditional houses, with the fine woodwork, fucking works of art, especially given they were hand cut...then their neighbours have these giant souless cubes. I walked past this house every day, then scroll to the right ...

Fuck I hate Jow Forums sometimes. I'm trying to post a streetview address and it is saying spam. Fuck you pol.

10 Sterling Street Merivale Christchurch

places like Merivale and Fendalton are only nice because they are the original suburbs for the rich like Epsom and Remuera in Auckland new developments on the fringes are shit and also have tons of disgusting native plants everywhere especially up here