Post in this thread if your country fought in WW2 and won

Post in this thread if your country fought in WW2 and won

Attached: manx war.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

Don't tell me what to do

if pissing off the pomes counts, then sure.

Posting in a thread

I won

>Italian

A R E Y O U S U R E A B O U T T H A T ?

epic win

o k

Attached: Deko-2b.jpg (1536x1024, 862K)

though your kill to death ratio was pretty shit

I'm from Northern Ireland...awkward question to answer kek

If (((they))) are to be believed about that....

yes i won the war we defeated america

making them fat on cheap pizza doesn't really count

we did change sides

Attached: firefox_2019-01-17_21-51-23.png (819x579, 53K)

Kek

At least we tryed.

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (800x505, 74K)

Jep, ser ikke for godt ud

>inb4 Italy and Finland

>I won
Yes that is correct, except for the part were you lost to a poorly equipped land locked desert country with little resources and food (Ethiopia) EVEN with the help of Hitler and the Somalia.
Now explain yourself as to why your people are huge fuck ups during wars?

Pay to win mechanics also fully level up'ed charisma.

Attached: duce anchoby 1511633896743.png (801x998, 323K)

Shit, fold

Nobody won, not even America, only Israel won and they didn't even exist at the time.
The stupidest thing ever made in History is the invasion of Poland by Hitler, everything went downhill after that and he fucked up the only opportunity to slay every Noseberg, Goldman and Rothschild from this planet forever.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x960, 179K)

>based spanish pedo is a redditor
cringe, i shouldve seen this coming

because italians are niggers who can't even get along in times of wars. mussolini was bent on erasing mafia from the face of the country but guess what mutt mutts released dangerous mafiosi from their jails and used them to their own advantage to corrupt and slay innocent sicilian citizens. it just goes to show italy is doomed to collapse under the influence of organized crime. just nuke the country already.

hurr durr suck my anus

>le ebin redditor insult haha dabdab
He's right, teebh

Attached: 1547070271887.png (550x386, 257K)

back to being based

there is nothing wrong with being jewish

hitler was a jewish psyop, you literal retard

o k

Attached: 1544392381421.gif (634x800, 741K)

Geez, that's pretty fucked up user. I feel kinda bad now. Why haven't the islands and North just declared independence already, or at least gain more autonomy for themselves?

Attached: Psg priest why.jpg (256x344, 60K)

Because the south would be thrice as fucked as it is now. South Italy is by far comparable to Mississippi in both terms of poverty and lack of education. Agriculture is pretty much nonexistent nowadays, and most of the industries crop up in the north. If they cut ties with the richest part of the country they're bound to turn their side into an african shit hole. The difference between North and South is stunning, on one side you've got people burning money at the drop of a hat and (almost) decent services, on the other you've got streets strewn with dog shits and a total lack of services. Not to mention south is plagued by mafia and packed with functional illiterates who blindly follow the propaganda spewed by the TV broadcasts.

Unfortunately Brazil fought for the wrong side.

no bully

Huh sorry to hear that user. I hope things get better for you.

Attached: Homura with marker.jpg (1024x768, 198K)

I moved to tuscany like a year ago and thankfully i don't have to deal with no retarded relatives who can't think outside their comfort zones and shitty public service desu

Attached: 33bbf5d83afcf5e591448ab8d065a3b8.jpg (405x600, 84K)

Hell yeah