Surgery or a House?

If you were 5'5" and didn't care about sexuality and just care about manliness, would you do it?

Costs about 45k in beijing for 4 inches (10cm) if you include food, hospital stay, and plane tickets.

Attached: height-surgery (1).jpg (360x270, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leg-lengthening.com/service.html
leg-lengthening.com/faq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont understand the question

If you were 5'5" and didn't care about sexuality and just care about manliness, would you do it?

just shy of 5'7 reporting
no that sounds painful and ridiculous

Attached: 1547219520468.jpg (558x614, 71K)

i wish I was 5'5"
if there was surgery to remove height I'd take that

do what

Bro just lile cut your legs off

You could try becoming a paraplegic?

Surgeries on your legs to lengthen them by 10 cm (4 inches) for 45kish

No you don't, trust me.

I heard It is way cheaper In russia.

Why the fuck are people so obsessed with height? How can anyone seriously consider surgery for this kind of shit?

Attached: 1541900530445.jpg (484x457, 27K)

There's only one social group to blame

I hear but stories about russia tho. Like that they fuck it up and deform people. Don't know the success rate over there.

*bad not "but"

Which is?

Height is thought of as the most striking of manly elements because it's one of the first things you notice as a person. I guess some people just really think too much about that and it creates a demand for the surgery.

I wouldn't mind being 5'5". That surgery looks painful and expensive.

Attached: Levi.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Women

your kind

It ain't woman for me.
>didn't care about sexuality and just care about manliness

Women and chads.

Might be true, but some of the biggest chads I've met in my life are manlets. I never looked down on them (figuratively) because of their height.

Apparently a lot of women prefer taller men, but that I doubt most of them are that shallow.

>doubt most of them are that shallow
You've got another thing coming lad

Pessimism aside, most women are indeed sluts and shallow. They just are. They care about looks and money only. That's just the reality, sugar coating aside.
The younger they are, the more innocent. The older they get, the more shallow they become.

Hence why I am personally going to chemically castrate myself. No way I'm trapping myself with some whore.

lmao chemical castration

Attached: chris-chemically-castrated.jpg (854x480, 39K)

Your livin in the south or the hood if a house is 45k

You're my beee

>hello i want to be manly and get my thighs strategically broken so i can look taller and then i'll go chemically castrate myself
is this all bait

Attached: 312.gif (500x282, 249K)

My mum is a traditional housewife. She can't write properly, get a job or drive a car in the highway and depends entirely on my dad. Now look at independent weemen. They can do all the aforementioned things but in return they will be bitter about everyone and everything and develop a narcissistic complex due to the amount of unconditional smoodge they've been exposed thanks to feminism and the mass media's overpowering of women. It's a trade, either you've got an ignorant and immature girl who doesn't have the means nor the skills to fuck you over or you deal with a shallow, entitled bitch who pins unimaginable expectations on men.

It was a mobile home. Scratch the subject line. I live in cali and median cost of a house is 393k. Fuck. I want to buy a house for like 100k.
I haven't done complete research yet, but sometimes I wonder if it's just cheaper to buy land (1 acre can be found "cheaply" at times) and buy a cheap home like the Nomad cube (32k) or maybe something cheaper than even that. The catch with that are the miscelanious expenses (solar panel, plumbing, other stuff I don't know about, etc.).

Tibias actually. People have done the procedure before too to get taller so I fail to see how it can be looked upon as bait.

>Hence why I am personally going to chemically castrate myself. No way I'm trapping myself with some whore.
holy fuck lmao
Just one question for you, fatty, are you a virgin by chance?

>fatty,

Looool projecting much? I used to do 17k pushups with 45 lb in a month, 51k situps in a month, curl a 20lb dumbbell 1800 time per arm without stopping, almost maxed the machines I used. All that at age 16. Started at age 12. Trained 2-3 hrs a day for 4.5 yrs. Etc. I feel lazy explaining everything but point is I lived to be a body builder and stopped because my final height is 5'5" which mind fucked me and now I need 50k to get surgeries in beijing to become 5'9".

Long story short, you are so pathetic, you probably can't even do my 12 yr old workouts let along my 16 yr old ones.

>are you a virgin by chance?
By choice. Have had 10/10 girls in highschool reach for my dick believe it or not (like 2/12ish). Do I regret not pursuing a relationship with them? Yes? because they used to be innocent and I possibly could have wifed them by now.

Point? Despite my height, I can find a woman. You act aaalll superior yet you are probably inferior to me. Pathetic

>By choice.
>I can find a woman.
daym
>rest of the post
lol didn't read
Kobe, thats you in 3 years. Fix yourself or you'll be even more autistic than this guy.

>didn't read
Probably because I fucking destroyed you with facts.

First off, sex is overrated and pretty much superfluous aside from reproductional purposes. By the hundreds people claim jacking off feels better than sticking your prick inside a moist cunt. Second, if you've got a social life i have a piece of news for you: get the fuck out or go talk shit with your friends on . The influx of normalfags is fucking disgusting. People who have a social life shouldn't be allowed to visit Jow Forums.

you guys should marry

>no u

another incel thread
lmao this guy is so retarded
everyday i laugh at your suffering

>another incel thread
Another down syndrome cunt.
Give me the definition of incel.
You're literally retarded for thinking virgin=incel

I also refer you to this Beta male

You would look like a freak show and have weird, unstable legs

Na, not at 4 inches. Wouldn't look crazy disproportional. It's a gradual growth too (4-6 months) so you'd get used to it. They also are stronger or just as strong after recovering (iirc from the faq page).

The 2hunigger is a normalfag who throws the word incel without even knowing its meaning what a fucking surprise. You guys are the cancer of Jow Forums.

Unironically this.

Jow Forums is not your website little baby

>muh sekrit club
Fuck off hang yourself fucking normalnigger npc scum

bumping ground zero

triggered volcel

Id choose the house.

And wew, i looked up more about this leg legthening surgery. It is excruciating pain for almost a year.
>break bones and screw rods into leg
> pull broken section apart 1mm a day, not too fast or too slow so its in a constant state of healing the gap closed
>cant use pain meds too high a dosage or faggot OP will get addiction or overdose, so he will feel a lot of the pain still

And OP's extreme manlet depression is a real mental illness called Height Dysphoria.

Attached: 1525859857988.png (500x500, 10K)

>Height Dysphoria
Oh that is good.

Attached: 1527565934496.png (358x310, 178K)

Based >dr. Gay4nicock

Ya kek. It's pretty hardcore. I don't mind. It's the price that's depressing.
Here's where I plan on doing them.
leg-lengthening.com/service.html

No because I'm not a beta who needs worry about what other people think apperance wise.

>beta
Lol
>worry about what other people think apperance wise.
When did I say I EVER cared about that?

>When did I say I EVER cared about that?
Nigger you made the thread. Your implications here are showing and you are showing that you're a pathetic betamale who fears he won't be macho because he's a manlet. Shit for brains.

>Nigger you made the thread.
I sire did
>Your implications here are showing and you are showing that you're a pathetic betamale who fears he won't be macho because he's a manlet.
Nope. I was genuinely curious if others in my shoes would get the surgeries. Nothing more. Nothing less. Retard.

And yes, you probably are a beta compared to me. You've probably never even done my hardcore workouts and probably are underweight as well.

>Shit for brains.
Stop projecting and do your special ed homework already.

lol 6'1" checking in, hit my hea everywhere in construction. Mills love small workers, they dont have to build factories with as much steel. A buddy of mine is 6'0" h hits his head occasionaly. I hit mine like everyday. sure were wearing hard hats, but its jarring, and you have to pick the thing up. or like your walking along under some pipes with just enough cleance to stride, and then there is one pipe half an inch lower, and it forces your head into your neck. being tallish is bullshit. women like it? lol women are sluts, they like anything. you know what is manly? owning a home, and fucking bitches there. you want even more manly? own 2 homes, fuck bitches in one, and raise a family in the other.
still not manly enough? own 3 houses, fuck bitches in one, raise your family in another, and use 3+ to house bitches and make em pay rent.

>Nope
Lying is a sin beta.

Never lied so...?
As for beta, sorry, not everyone is you.

I'm 178cm (5 10? I don't speak imaginary units) and I had 3 partners in my life, currently with the 3rd one. First one was 168cm, which is the most average height here. Second one was 169cm. And the current one is 152cm (very short).

No on care you fucking you manlet you life is not that bad fuck you know how many people fine Peter Dinklage manly.

You just did, you are claiming you are curious because you hve self esteem issues.

Being 5'5" has advantages, you can lie about your age when dating a loli

I do in fact have self-esteem issues, but that wasn't the purpose of this thread.

Tru. I can just pretend to be 14

And not everyone here is mentally ill like you.

Meh. I was diagnosed with body dysmorphia but mental illnesses are mostly bullshit.
Sure, I believe depression shrinks the hippocampus and possibly other parts of the brain, sure I believe people can have ADHD, but I also feel a lot of them are just simply made up just to label you with something.

Would you consider self harm a sign of mental illness?
If so, cant you see leg legthening is not very different from cutting? You're hurting yourself for almost no benefit.

It's not the same at all because I'm not a masochist for one thing (well sort of. I like the pain of training and I like the pain where I feel like I'm overcoming difficult situations). Also, iirc, the reason cutting is done is to release some hormone or some shit that supposedly makes you feel good. I don't remember and don't feel like googling. Others do it for attention, but that is also not an incentive.
As for hurting myself for no benefit, there is a benefit. I become closer to the average height. It would bring catharsis.

Gamers rise up.

literally

>I do in fact have self esteem issues
Not only are you a beta but you’re a pussy as well hahahaha

>99.5th percentile height
yeah i do

>Not only are you a beta but you’re a pussy as well
1. More alpha than you. That's for sure Go to the gym, faggot.
2. "Pussy"
Lol projecting. Not everyone is a faggot like yourself, loser. It's also logical to get fucked up in the head for being short.

You wouldn't want to be 5'5". That's the median height of a female and about 90% of males in the u.s. are taller than that.

You don't want an inferiority complex.

>beijing
Just go there and don't come back. Presto, you're taller than average.

you know what I don't care just go for the surgery and stop posting

I'm 5'5'' and I wouldn't do it

>taller than average
That's not the whole issue. 5'5" just looks pathetic in itself.
I have a better idea. Get the fuck out of my thread.

6'7 here, I understand. It fucking sucks. Like the ONLY time it's any fun is when somebody is being an asshole and the look they get on their face when I stand up and they realize I had shitty posture and they're basically a child to me.
The rest of the time it's just awkward sex with some positions forever being impossible and paying way more for clothes then most people, and hitting my head constantly, and folding myself up constantly.
I can't be in a car with 4 or more people, it's not even possible, either I get squished or somebody else does, and I am not about to bully my friends or family (or anybody, really) so that means pain for me until the ride is done.
I have patellafemoral from football injuries and I have to keep my legs straight or they hurt like fuck and the pain grows exponentially.
So I am fucked in most cars, the movies, most normal restaurant tables if I don't want to risk tripping a waitress.
And then you get all the shitty retards who want to count coupe on you and deliberately be a dick to you so they can be seen "standing up" to you even though you've not done a thing to them or anybody else in the room but be friendly and try to enjoy yourself.
There's almost no benefit to it outside of sports and violence.
And I am too old for sports, too injured for sports, and I live in a very peaceful country.
So it's just an annoying burden.
Makes tailors happy as fuck though.

This is why you can't have nice thing

>day passed
>fat manlet still seething
Just relax dude. Go get a gf or something.

>fat
Dude. You can't even TOUCH my 16 yr old workouts. Stop projecting. Not everyone is you.

You don't understand how rich people are.
There are people out there who fly private jets to work everyday for the cost of that operation. Just because they can.

As for the gf.... I'm considering it. If I can find someone that will help me accept my flaws, then I GUESS I won't get the surgeries. If I don't by the time I get the money, I'll chemically castrate myself amd swear off all relationships.

>I'll chemically castrate myself amd swear off all relationships.
why?

You're weak as fuck after the operation. Nothing less manly than not being able to run the new length of yourself.

If I can't accept my own genes, I have no business reproducing. Having a surgery is the ultimate statement of saying you hate your genes.
If you hate your genes yet spread those genes just for the "pleasure of intercourse", that's straight up selfish.

>not being able to run the new length of yourself.
Don't understand what you're trying to say.

What if you have a girl? What if you have a boy that would actually like being small? What if he grows tall?

Too many variables. Too much left to chance.

You will be even weaker than the average bantoid, with your gimped legs after the surgery. That's what he's trying to say. I'll be able to still stand proud 1" above you after your surgery, and kick your ass.

Attached: 1459727966886.jpg (330x495, 129K)

Being 5'5" ain't too bad.
-You can build gains easier
-You're less likely to be involved in a fight
-People underestimate you (which is a good thing)
-Women find you harmless
-More likely to win a fight against a tall person due to having a lower center of gravity
-Bones are denser and you live longer
Take this from me because I'm a 5'5" manlet myself.

3/4 chance you kid won't be bothered by it at all
sounds good to me
and if he gets to be as autistic as you about it you can just murder suicide each other
also this is true, surgeries absolutely destroy your body, especially ones that require long recovery

>You will be even weaker than the average bantoid, with your gimped legs after the surgery
Wrong assumptions. Read the faq page
leg-lengthening.com/faq.html

>the total time needed for completion of
the entire treatment would be around 12-16 months, but you can go back to work or normal life
>after 4-6 months, and resume full sport activities after 24 months.

And no, not even in your wildest dream could you kick my ass

>the total time needed for completion of
>the entire treatment would be around 12-16 months, but you can go back to work or normal life
>after 4-6 months
Nigger you're retarded. I had surgeries that took me 3 months to get my limbs moving again. It was more than a year ago and I'm still recovering(it literally hurts to sit right now). And you're going for something that will put you in a casket for half a year. Fucking stupid cunt you won't be able to lift again after that let alone be a bodybuilder.

No because 5 inches would still make me a manlet

>I had surgeries that took me 3 months to get my limbs moving again
Lmao you're so full of shit

>you won't be able to lift again after that let alone be a bodybuilder.
1. Upper body, hello?
2. What part of a full recovery don't you understand? Make all the assumptions you want. You're just straight up wrong.

>3/4 chance you kid won't be bothered by it at all
>sounds good to me
You made those stats up

>Lmao you're so full of shit
god i fucking wish
>1. Upper body, hello?
>leglet
lol
>2. What part of a full recovery don't you understand? Make all the assumptions you want. You're just straight up wrong.
>ever trusting chinks
never gonna make it
1 - your kid will be a manlet sperging about it
2 - he won't give a fuck about it
3 - he will grow tall
4 - might end up with a girl
3/4 you kid will be normal at the very least.