Should makeup be illegal Jow Forums?

Should makeup be illegal Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_2395.jpg (960x960, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MAlI-RXLk1E&fbclid=IwAR3qe9yVV9hb9elf1G9z2S8lKEvjd2pSmV4WkwxsIPxAwyUkO_Bd_boehZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Treat it the same way as cigarettes. Legal, but not for kids. And teach them that it will fuck up their skin in a sort of perpetual cycle.

At no point did she look even remotely attractive.

this

No. Is the only thing that makes 50% of women remotely appealing

>50%
Lowball. I'd said 60-70%.

would bang top right

>makeup hides neck rolls

That women is very fat.
(Yes losing weight makes your face thinner too)

This
She is revolting in all 4 pictures.

>Should makeup be illegal Jow Forums?

Only Femi-Nazis would want to ban makeup, it's the only real way to validate their message.

shouldn't you be posting from europe with your nanny state bullshit?

Why does her haircut change?

No i still want to see women hit the wall at 30 with terrible skin from 15 years of slathering on god knows what onto their faces

no

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>should something that only exists for the purpose of making women look better in the eyes of man be banned

If you're at it ban high heels, biknis and lingerie too
Next step is to force them into burkas

Every time you see a makeup/no makeup comparison photo the makeup photo has their hair done while the no makeup photo does not.

I prefer my women in Victorian lead makeup.

Jokes aside I dated a girl who wore makeup like bottom left, and when she got married I saw her picture and she looked like top left except more like a racoon. Im glad i didnt marry her, she was pretty stupid and bitchy.

she's trying to make herself look as ugly as possible

You can't even keep weed or beastiality illegal, you fucking LEAF.

True.

Had a wh*Te girl stay over. Woke up in the morning, noticed her eyebrows were "unimproved".

Fucking women.so a man has to workout, earn lots of money to be attractive, and all these whores do is apply some fake shit on their face to manipulate you into feeling attraction.

Absolutely disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=MAlI-RXLk1E&fbclid=IwAR3qe9yVV9hb9elf1G9z2S8lKEvjd2pSmV4WkwxsIPxAwyUkO_Bd_boehZ0

Nowhere near 50% of women will ever be attractive. No matter what.

This post is adequate.

That woman is disgusting in a different way in each picture.

Hair cutting should be illegal

Women can do what they want though

They are trust worthy

These bitches are so insecure that men might have an inkling of what they look like honest and bare that have to repeat to themselves ad nauseam how sneaky they are with it and how ignorant men are about it. They have this concept called "no makeup makeup" wherein they continue to fool themselves with this bullshit to greater and greater extents. Youtube that phrase and check out the thousands of desperate tutorials aimed at trying to destroy their insecurities by creating a lie about the minds of the ones they'd purport to love.

She honestly wouldn't look bad without makeup if she just lost some weight. Put moar efforts into weight loss and less into caking makeup on your face.

Attached: 1547705548805.jpg (502x502, 35K)

what's objectionable about this?

Attached: 1540347318652.webm (540x960, 2.94M)

Learned today that the demon azazel first taught men how to make weapons of war and wage war and how he taught women how to dye their hair and ornate their bodies. He also taught witchcraft to them. I thought this was always interesting.

KILL IT

Attached: 1547747616801.jpg (640x1024, 43K)

haha she made her eyes bigger like anime.

NOOO
WHITE MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO MARRY GOOKS

DELETE THIS

Attached: nervous rubbing.jpg (183x232, 13K)

She didn't have to try very hard

The majority of SEA women I have met look like this.

my gf

Attached: 1544592758110.jpg (960x960, 113K)

this dumb bitch in your photo is also totally caked in makeup, painted white face, fake blue contact lenses, lots of eye makeup etc.

>when the idiot marries you

Imagine living in Medieval times. Men there probably had 200 times the testosterone to even go near these things

Attached: lol.jpg (2110x2637, 2.43M)

Yes, makeup skews natural selection.

>Men there probably had 200 times the testosterone
What if the women did too?

Attached: 50195802842a9035103017dba4c1d8b6e250791c2dd6d270604a73f8331d72cf2.gif (600x366, 822K)

I imagine campaigning for months on end without wimin insight and then finally getting to rape and pillage men would rape everything moving with a hole.

Attached: 1367271324147.jpg (645x773, 87K)

Attached: 1529910224979.webm (360x480, 227K)

you know I keep saying it fucking seems to work great for them

95% of all makeup is poison that makes the skin blemish and look bad.
Women then use it to continuously cover it up.
It takes a couple to six months(in some case never) of no makeup to get the natural skin back, but women cant do it.
Excuse my bad english

Steve buscemi?

She's already fucking ugly though, a lot of women can vastly change their appearance with makeup but also a lot of women don't really need to. Most hot girls look pretty good without makeup

Why would you ban a warning sign? If you've never seen her without makeup, you know she is a guaranteed thot.

Attached: 612.gif (500x354, 481K)

that's why they married them young. also woman had better skin because no makeup and alcohol

yes, women will be forced to marry in their teens

Trips of Saturn

Attached: 1541391942965.jpg (570x613, 102K)

Do not understand the purpose of high heels. Women want someone that is taller than them yet they wear heels that make them seem taller. Wtf

Makes their legs and asses looks more toned due to the posture.

I had a long term gf from high school into my mid 20s and we were at her parents house late into the night once, idk if he father was away or I was staying up all night and going to leave in the wee hours or what but I remember her less hot sister was standing at the bathroom sink and she walked by to ask her a question and when she turned I saw her with no makeup and it was shocking. I hadn't known the one I was dating to wear a lot of makeup, just eyeliner, and I considered the difference in how her sister looked to be proof the shit is meant to destroy women's faces but who knows, she might have just been crafty enough to never let me see her without it and that was just how they both looked

I always planned on telling my next gf about how makeup is corrosive and she shouldn't wear it, find some organic alternative etc but this next gf hasn't materialized.. I feel pretty sure being the kind of guy who would tell a girl Mary Kay is trying to ruin their face is a contributing factor to that

Wouldn’t fuck her with or without makeup

It does, you know nothing about makeup, huh? How do you think asian girls make themself kinda cute?

did they remove and eat her eyelids?

>plucks eyebrows
>then paints them back on
Why do women do this?

Yes
Fucking someone in the dark and lying about your appearance counts as rape
So should this

Attached: B784D7DB-5F2F-4084-8E60-33B1F7A64E98.jpg (1190x1044, 939K)

this is fucking bizarre.
top right looks like a cute chubby white girl, but she is actually a middle aged mexican lady.

makes me think about how bad some of those cheap hookers i fucked actually look.

Attached: 3845685467.jpg (527x528, 38K)

>runs eyes
>they become significantly smaller
how do they do this

holy shit, she went from 10/10, to looking like something that would come crawling out of a foxhole in the jungle to ambush U.S troops.

Attached: 35683568.jpg (179x282, 8K)

fpbp

yes, women end up chasing the pipedream of eternal youth which only causes their looks to disintegrate faster, at which point they apply more and more shit which in turn increases the speed of their demise

most of them can't even function in society without makeup, since they look like crackhead cancer patients without it

there's a reason that make up removal app caused so much controversy, least of all because men were fucking immune to it

Underrated.

Have one on me

Attached: potato.jpg (1154x768, 122K)

yes makeup is inherently dysgenic without makeup we would have healthier children

i approve of this post i like it

Attached: 1547477247118.jpg (383x442, 154K)

>be woman
>wear 2 inches of makeup daily
>fuck up skin forever
>"I have terrible skin, I can't go without makeup!"

>be makeup company
>create product that destroys skin
>women now have to buy your product for ever
Is there anything more jewey than the cosmetics kike?

Big pharma desu

Both better then how it is now

Am i an idiot? She barely looks any different after removing the makeup. Shes just smiling really hard is all.

Without suits and expensive sports cars we would have healthier children

It makes me so happy inside. Roasties btfo themselves.
Too funny and wholesome.

Big pharma keeps you ill.
Cosmetics makes you ill, then keeps you ill.
Plus, the 2 are mostly interconnected at the corporate level.

The left hand one would not actually be bad if she didn't have blotchy skin from abusing the makeup. A shame.

Mascara. It's an optical illusion.

Contact lenses. They're a must have for Asians and cosplayers.

Attached: circle-lens-before-and-after.jpg (333x112, 31K)

Yes, ban the hojab.

Attached: nomakeup.png (1125x731, 760K)

based gook scaming rice eating gringos

Same as covering face with a mask.

it's not an illusion it's fuckin magic

didn't realise they made the retina larger

Yes

Deception is inmoral and if widely accepted it is factually a negative for society as it impairs or even destroy the basic human relations that are the foundation of a successful society.

yes for a number of reasons
will never happen because its a multi billion dollar industry.

Make up doesn't show financial status though, Anders

retarded volcel thread

>>>>>>>>

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1082, 327K)