Lads, what does it mean if someone stays overnight at prison and then is allowed to stay at home...

Lads, what does it mean if someone stays overnight at prison and then is allowed to stay at home, without phone or anyone visiting them?

I don't know for sure but I have decent reason to believe my friend has been falsely accused and I know who would do this to him based on stuff they've done to other people in the past. This lad is like my brother and I can't know what's going on, it's killing me.

Attached: fingerbox-ay-o.jpg (512x582, 59K)

The Hundertmark fingerboxes are known to be counterfeit, and give splinters.
Here is an authntic fingerbox my grandfather brought back from the war. Note the quality.

Attached: fingerbox-ww2.jpg (550x382, 50K)

All finger boxes are made in china now. Enjoy your counterfeit shit.

Fuck wood, plastic is the way to go

Attached: fingerbox-plastic-4702.jpg (320x320, 12K)

I've been dabbling with LCD finger boxes. Here's a JVC GD-X103, the model that opened America to the LCD finger box market in '92.

Attached: JVC GD-X103.jpg (250x187, 8K)

Niiiiice. Wish I could get my hand on a vintage one like that.

quality fingerbox m8

What the fuck is a fingerbox?

thats an interesting gimmick, although I think the screen detracts from it's sensation.

Ahh finger boxes, i wish i could finger a box.

Bruh

Mmmmm, a fingerbox thread. I still feel the tingle.

Get the fuck out

Wtf is a finger box goddamit

Attached: 1535384212024.jpg (960x952, 83K)

your mom has the worst finger box, go ask her about it.

fuck off.

I'd like to start collecting these. Which are the most desirable?

lurk moar. fingerbox fags get in here

reported for LAME assedness.

Here is a Balinese fingerbox, hand carved from the root of their country's oldest tree.I won it on Ebay for twenty dollars,what a find!

Attached: bali.jpg (680x510, 52K)

It does look like it could be authentic, but that thing looks like it's been used and abused. It wouldn't fetch much on the used market as a result, but it's still a cool memento.

Of course the Kraut doesn't know about his own country's historical contribution. This happens every time someone talks about fingerboxes. Everyone knows fingerboxes started in Germany (though, some will say Austria or even some Scandinavian countries).

What do you think? There's pictures of them all over this thread you fucking newfag.

You must have been scammed hard, dude. Nobody would drop one of those for only $20. If it's real, that's a really crazy deal.

You're not having fun with a fungerbox inked you're boxing with your finger-bro

Attached: IMG_7853.jpg (628x472, 73K)

mirin hard brahs

I'm trying to get my girlfriends into fbs what's a good starter?

There is no way I would part with grandpa's fingerbox. He told me that before he rushed into battle, he would pat the pocket of his flak jacket and shout "LET'S GO, FINGERBOX!"
You can't put a price on that.

Attached: grandpa.jpg (750x585, 82K)

Fingerbox prices are kind of like fountain pen prices. I'd say, spend at least $15, but no need to pay more than $25 for a solid fingerbox. Any lower, and you go into the low quality and/or disposables territory (unless we're talking material costs for handmade ones).

Yeah, you've got to keep it for sure. Just consider cleaning her up a bit and giving it some use. An unused box is a wasted box. Let your grandfather's spirit live on, user.

Attached: 1539223863775.jpg (930x916, 71K)

Guys what do you think of my special Quakerboy trigger fingerbox?

Attached: IMG_7855.jpg (300x300, 9K)