Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2NjbeKhw-s
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bye asshole

bye

Have fun in the next life faggot

i will aussienon

wish me peace. ill bless you with tendies and mtn dew for the rest of your days when i arrive. after this thread 404s im gone

denied

Attached: not ok.jpg (500x500, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F2NjbeKhw-s

If you're going to kill yourself, please, chronicle a bit about your life. Tell us who you are, why you want to leave this world. I want to know you, think about you in the back of my mind.

greentext or standard mla?

Whatever you prefer

Do a greentext first breh

Attached: 1E900355-763A-4A88-BDB3-8A3FE2F7E569.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

You shouldn’t do it. I will miss you.

no no no please don't
you seem like a nice funny poster based on this you might not think you matter in the world but we need more people like you on this board

Attached: 1533664146859.jpg (1000x562, 62K)

Whatever is most comfortable.

>be me
>be born in 1999
>grow up living a 90s kids life
>decent childhood
>go to preschool for 2 years because i was inrolled early because my parents could tell i was smart
>inb4 brainlet
>get bullied all through elementary
>move
>all of a sudden my bullies suck up and say theyll miss me
>newschooltime.jpg
>going ok at new school
>decently popular
>have friends in sports and all As through 5th-8th
>hit highschool
>bullied because im tallest kid in school
>get pushed around and people wanting to fight me almost everyday for 2 weeks
>kick thier asses
>bullying stops
>isolated by everyone
>get job in old hometown because midwest state and wasnt very far
>old friends and bullies become my new friends
>grades drop
> stop sports
>go to a trade school
>complete
>cant find a job
>whytfdidievengo.wav
>miss friends i made there staff and students
>get my own apartment
>adopt a dog
>dies new yearsday
>all my friends dont talk to me any more
>parents stop talking to me

heres the endof part one. ill touch on my in the next one

Do you need someone to talk to opee ;_;

You’re 20. Men have it hard from 15 to 30 years old. You’ll be alright breh

your the last people that i will. i talked to my parents and friends today. i toldthem goodbye. that i miss them and that one day we should get drinks. im a borderline alchoholic. ive drank a bottle and a half of smirnoff tonight. really i just want my dog back. but im going up to see him here in a few hours. and the rest of my pets.

OP here. Phone posting for pictures of dog.

Attached: 20181211_152657.jpg (1616x1212, 436K)

Attached: 20181211_162536.jpg (2576x1932, 1.01M)

What a beautiful husky! So sad that a sweet looking dog has to leave its owner. But you don't op. please don't kys, your life CAN get better, and your dog will live in your memories.

KYS

I'm not sure what it was about your post but I'm crying now. It feels good to. I'm not sure if I don't want to anymore because another thing about is I keep my promises. I promised myself that tonight was my last day on Earth. One other thing I forgot to mention was my recent ex told me to kill myself. "Do it soon so I spit on your gracve you piece of shit. I dont know why I ever loved you. Move on you bastard" is what the whole text said. Thot patroller? No. Just a retard with depression, no money and no friends besides you autists.

What I was planning you fucking dubmass

Get on wth it

obviously you never read the whole thread because after this thread expires im gone. i wanted to spend last few hours with the people that ive had fun with and rolled trips baneposted with for 10 years. whats so bad about that?

Attached: 1440954945632.jpg (353x334, 26K)

Well, it seems more like your ex was the piece of shit, egging you on to commit suicide.
I don't think anyone who is a dog-lover, especially one that seems to care so deeply for the, can truly be a bad guy. I don't get any of those vibes from you. More like the vibes of an unfortunate, hurt soul.
And yes, it is great to cry sometimes. I do it very often. It is nice to let out and purge those shitty feelings sometimes.
Perhaps suicide would not be the best thing moving forward. Think about it for a bit. Your husky is gone, but would he want his owner gone too? If he were to see your corpse, I'm sure your dog would be mortified. They are very emotional animals, and a lot smarter than people give credit for. Your dog would definitely not want his owner to be dead, too.
And guess what? You got rid of one toxic lady from your life. That's a good thing, she sounds like an asshat, it's great that you won't have to see her anymore.

Hey man all we know is there is no life after death

Attached: unnamed.png (300x300, 52K)

lmao please live stream it

GN man

goodnight sweet prince
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Attached: 1523623949670.gif (500x340, 399K)

Attached: doitfaggot.jpg (357x382, 42K)

Dew it

Attached: doeet.jpg (1200x1600, 132K)

Don't

Hey do you wanna talk about it? i can give you my discord if you want to talk

>ill miss you
you'd be dead you nigger
>>be born in 1999
>>grow up living a 90s kids life
just fucking die already

Attached: uhhh.jpg (184x236, 11K)

Are you still here OP? If you want to talk, give discord.
I'm pretty much around the same age as you and I love animals too.

user, I'm not gonna tell you not to kill yourself because I know life can deal shit cards and ultimately everyone's live is their own and belongs to nobody else. I'm not suicidal myself, nor have I ever been to any noteworthy extent, but I know I'm just an unfortunate series of events away from being so. Life hurts, and it only takes so much pushing before ending it seems like a valid option. I get it.

Let me tell you something though, my older brother killed himself when he was 21, I was 7 at the time. Mum told me he fell off a dam. I remember being bullied by kids because I told them that and they made fun of the fact that my brother killed himself. I saw all the pain his suicide caused myself, my mother, and my family. Throughout my teenage years I resented my brother, thinking he was incredibly selfish for doing what he did. It gave me issues, I was always searching for someone to fill the older brother shaped void in my heart. I idealized friends and older role models. I became attracted to boys who were taller and a bit older than me, with features that subconsciously remind me of him. His suicide played a large role in making me into the person I am today, for better or worse. Of course I forgive him now, but I guess all I'm saying is please don't think this is just between you and your ex. If you really want to do it then do it, as I said, it's your life. Just understand that it will have a long lasting impact that you will never perceive. If you think there's even the slightest chance of a recovery, I'd advise seeking help.

Just my two cents.

Attached: 1546038096210.jpg (542x540, 26K)

Faggot

faggot

faggot

kys sodomite

Nothing like a good suicide thread to bring out all the children who think being edgy makes them cool.

Attached: 1518180642634.png (352x352, 250K)

faggot

This is OP's friend. I'm here in his apartment after he sent the link to this thread. I read it all and knew it was him and before i could get to his house he shot himself with 9mm carbine he used to love. He loved guns, vowed to protect the second amendment and here is becoming a Jow Forums meme. I'm mad at him. I frequent other boards and think Jow Forums is a shitty place for people to come and make them feel bad about themselves. Fucking Jow Forums clone. Fuck you guys

ok wtf

this is larp now right

Welp, sorry for your loss. Wouldn't surprise me if his girlfriend goes to jail for this, unsure if I'm happy about that or not, I only have one biased account of what she was like.
Hopefully.

Attached: 1537160826490.png (480x479, 267K)

why did you make this thread lmao

Attached: 1547219520468.jpg (558x614, 71K)

hate to say this to you
but at least i come to Jow Forums and NOT post bullshit like this

>visit friend's house and find he killed himself
>immediately log onto his computer that he conveniently left open and rant on Jow Forums
yeah okay kid

live stream it

faggot
faggot
>op says he has no friends and an heros
>but not before contacting a friend
>friend shows up
sounds legit to me

Yeah tbdesu I feel a lot better about the whole thing after that.

Attached: 1536543139674.jpg (554x439, 106K)

faggot

So uh, genuine question, what are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to hurt my feelings? You've failed at that, I don't care what retards on the internet think of me. Are you trying to be funny? You've failed at that, you lack originality. Seriously though I'm actually curious.

>inb4 "faggot"

Attached: 1546037067414.jpg (720x720, 115K)

faggot

Ade has the aids

faggot

I should have expected no less from you fine gentlemen.

Attached: 1536253885373.gif (340x340, 137K)

faggot

Okay bored now l8er

Attached: o4tn29QG6b1qg4hw0_500.png (413x380, 236K)

faggot

faggot

lol wtf

I'm in the same goddamn boat as you user, I honestly don't know whether it's nicer to let you kill yourself or convince you not to because staying alive is way more painful to me personally.

cheers lad

you need something to make the pain worth while for me its God you need to find something yourself

>for me its God
Please... we don't live in 1089.

Based and relatable, thanks for sharing anons

>Please... we don't live in 1089.
yeah we live in 2019 where nothing has change and everthing is shit

Attached: needs more jpeg.png (500x500, 279K)

>where nothing has change and everthing is shit
Nothing has change compared with what?

have fun.