23andme updated ancestry results

They have subregions available now as well. Why do they pair French and German together? Wouldn't it make more sense to have English and German paired together?

Attached: FUCK.png (301x517, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/03/11/health/11real.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Germanic" is a linguistic group, not a genetic cluster, just like Arabic and Hispanic.

Yea I noticed. Apparently I'm .01 percent nigger now. At least they upped my Norwegian ancestry so that it matches with Ancestry and my actual whiteness.

france>??>franks>german

These companies like 23andme and other have been caught putting in 0.1 or 2% african, jewish etc and the´ve been caught before. Take the results with a pinch of salt

they got me too

There's a Germanic people though

Attached: Germanic.jpg (625x550, 36K)

to prevent racism i'm sure. why would anyone want to know they're a racist - i mean german? (this is probably how they think)

Nigger.

Its the jews

bump

>1.2% Ashkenazi Jewish
PRESS G TO GAS!

This is some straight up bullshit. Here are my old results:

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-021026.jpg (1080x2340, 542K)

Here are the new ones. Apparently im part nigger now out of nowhere, despite both my parents being from Poland

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-074109.jpg (1080x2340, 496K)

>Why do they pair French and German together?
They're basically the same people -- Gauls and Goths who were marauding across Western Europe chasing giant bison thousands of years ago. Congrats on being a Jewish negro, OP.

Attached: Dinosaur.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

>.3% african
lol literally how? impossible and would have to be based on the already proven false “out of africa” theory, not your actual dna

>Apparently im part nigger now out of nowhere, despite both my parents being from Poland
From the way you talk, it's quite clear that you're a swarthy gentleman.

Attached: Sexy black man.jpg (498x750, 48K)

.1% is basically impossible. and it suddenly popped up?

The updated results from my 23andme became less accurate and less like my ancestrydna results, if you want a more accurate test I'd say take ancestrydna

jew

Yes, old results showed me as .3% east asian and .2 north african/west asian. Now it says sub saharsn. I believe these are some Jewish tricks

>have been caught

nah, it's just inaccurate bullshit. identical twins tested about 5 sites and it's like throwing dice the results are so fucked.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-19_07-47-12.png (698x607, 192K)

>Why do they pair French and German together?
Those two regions have had population movement between each other for a long long time.

Here is the problem. 23 and me are based on current genetics of people in those regions it is not based on digging up bodies and testing historic genetics. So you 0.1% related to the sub-saharan's of today or are they 0.1% related to you.

FYI new research has shown identical twins don't have identical dna

nytimes.com/2008/03/11/health/11real.html

Also, genetic comparison's with regions maybe very precise but that don't mean that it's accurate.

That goes for all dna testing companies, but by the same method you can figure out which group the genes belong to by how common they are within that group, the more common they are the more likely they are to have originated within that group

my old results on the left and new on the right
how do you do fellow pasta niggers :^)

Attached: 23.png (785x409, 32K)

This basically and the markers are very modernised for this reason

>don't have identical dna

FYI it's unlikely that one twin is 30% italian and the other is 5% italian. the results from those 5 sites were a pile of shit.

>mfw so white the jewish tricks don't work

Attached: results.png (1250x896, 260K)

Here come again the 50% confidence autists

if you put it to conservative you will get 80%~ "broadly" categories, ofc these things are going to have formulas to try and be more specific

I mean stop taking everything as 100% true while looking at your 50% confidence results
If you want a scientifically relevant list of your "real" ethnicities, check those that appear at 90% confidence
These idiots always cry about 0.1% noise that disappears at 60%

do you lose ethnicities? at 80% i have the same ones and only lose them at 90
even pasta at 0.2% is still there

I'm a mixed European, so yes, I lose ethnicities
They just updated them, and now I have 0.1% ssa noise that disappears at 60%
This is 90%, that makes sense according to my genealogy

Attached: 1542644654181.png (389x416, 12K)

and this is at 50%, east asian stays up to 80%, still makes sense
But at 90% the ethnicity list is more accurate according to real history, 50% is just way too speculative

Attached: 1542534488214.png (390x826, 26K)

>This is some straight up bullshit. Here are my old results:

Same here. Suddenly my Eastern European is way up (almost doubled), my Balkan is way down (quartered), my British & Irish disappeared, my French & German quadrupled. Plus suddenly I'm 0.1% Ashkenazim, 0.1% Mongol & Manchurian (ok, down from 0.3% broadly East Asian - but that wasn't even on the same chromosome!), and 0.5% Skandinavian.

Doesn't even look like the same dna. Teaches you not to worry about anything below 5% and understand categories only as very broad.

>Here come again the 50% confidence autists

At 90% confidence level it also does not look like the same person, except categories are much broader.

Is there a way of still seeing the 90% confidence results, or did one have to have saved the results before they changed it?

I wasn't 2% italian last I checked it many months ago.

This was my post, doesn't show it since the thread was moved.

>At 90% confidence level it also does not look like the same person, except categories are much broader.
That's because of how SPECULATIVE 50% works, are you trolling or can't you actually understand how ethnicity predictions work?

You can't see old results unless you screenshotted them
You can change the confidence by using the slider while browsing on desktop as usual

23andme detects Filipino even at 90% certainty i guess I'm a flip then

Attached: 342354356347.png (1060x624, 85K)

I can prove real every ethnicity at 90%, except west asian since that'd be way too old to research about
It's easy seeing how the other ones got there at 50%, even 60% looks more accurate
Kinda odd how french&german decreased, but I guess they are refining the Alpine region

F

What I'm saying is at 90% confidence categories are so broad they're almost useless, and the rest seems randomly shuffled around. E.g. what used to be French & German at 90% confidence is now Southern European. What used to be broadly East Asian is now European. That's pretty bad at 90% confidence. Looking at the chromosome painting it does not look like the same person.

>before
100% European, mostly Balkan, Eastern Europe and Germanic
>now
99% European, 1% Nigger

what did they mean by this?

That's why I was talking about the ethnicity list, and not the percentages you are focusing on

IIRC nothing under 95% confidence could be used in scientific papers (if you'd ever make one about yourself), and in my case it checks out
50% confidence, by how it works in the first place should only be used by larpers who want to pretend to belong to ethnicites that aren't the ones of their real ancestors

If it doesn't look like the same person to you, you focusing on a wrong ethnicity list is the problem
You should study how the different guesses are made

Attached: 1545565416118.jpg (600x800, 55K)

OP confirmed one of us!

Also, remember historical and geographical connections, and similarities between populations if you want to rely on speculation