Sup Jow Forums I just migrated to the us and now I can gaypost as much as I want without bringing shame to my nation

Sup Jow Forums I just migrated to the us and now I can gaypost as much as I want without bringing shame to my nation

Attached: B3215189-8B63-4BA4-B303-11C52B25A89B.jpg (1600x2000, 383K)

die sodomite

Where did you migrate from, brother?

kay

Attached: CB2E752D-43F7-4734-8089-0B18CF5D4A6F.jpg (1411x2000, 378K)

I second this notion.

From somewhere in the middle east

Welcome home, brother. through which process did you immigrate? Are you one of the cute hairless ones or one of the manly furry ones?

>I just migrated from
>without bringing shame to my nation
All immigrants should be shot.

There are no cute hairless Arabs we all are fucking apes
But I hate being hairy and I shave very often and I think I’m cute so yeah

I had a very pale skinned friend go to the middle east. He said there that all the men were essentually homosexual if you yourself were feminine enough to entice them. He said him just wlaking around with his face and arms exposed made lots of arab men stare and sometimes approach him. He was a beautiful twinkish model.

True I was actually harassed a lot in the past because of my feminine appearance
And then I became a complete shut in and ever since all of these harassments stopped

But Arabs don’t look at it the same way westerners do though
They think if you’re the top you’re alright so if they find someone attractive in a feminine way they just go for it

that's what I heard. it is only homosexuality if you are the bottom. saw that interview about gaza boys. crazy.

I wish we had videos of sexy white pristine twinks being gangbanged by big middle eastern men

You're all mentally ill.

True for me desu

wonder if I can get arrested for gayposting in russia

@7342403
kys off of Jow Forums gaytard

Attached: 1547042416382.png (469x452, 277K)

I just finally discovered a good reason to move to the us
To bring shame to the country by shitposting on r/banter under its flag

AAAAAAA SOOOOODOOOOMIIIAAAAAA

Based

yay the gay

Attached: 456456456.png (210x240, 80K)

Whats sodomite ive been called that before

Are you the user who used to live in Egypt?

Based

>Whats sodomite ive been called that before
It has something to do with shooting your load/cum anywhere other than a womans pussy.

Attached: Holothink1546457730384.png (128x128, 21K)

It's from the biblical story of Soddom and Gommorah, two cities that God supposedly destroyed for their sinful behavior. Your sexual behavior is seen as similarly sinful.

Is circumcised penis better for anal sex? Forget about the sheet for a moment.

When I was there, they tried to have sex with me and pay me in crude oil