This guy slaps your wife's ass

>This guy slaps your wife's ass
wwyd?
Is there even any counterplay to this? If you confront him you get beaten to near death, if not you will look like a beta in her eyes.

Attached: 14265073_617270485110635_7434666575072007490_n.jpg (960x720, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wr-buV4tYOA
youtube.com/watch?v=gn9upYqYsrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stab him in the forehead

First and foremost, do you even have a license for a knife?

>Implying I need a licence to stab someone to death lol

Crush his head with a club.
But stop, first I'll try a language attack.

>dodges your knife attack and swings back at you, knocking out almost all of your teeth and leaving you unconcious
not a wise decision, cucklord ;)

>wife
Realise I made a terrible mistake by signing the lifetime contract for something that should be lease only.

slap him

cut off his hair, he would lose all his Mohawk power

Never underestimate the power of the dragon born bro

youtube.com/watch?v=wr-buV4tYOA

he looks like my wifes bf so its okey

Attached: 34645456346.jpg (576x576, 61K)

I am the dragon that gave birth to you, now step down kiddo before I punch your head into the pavement

It'll take a lot more than that to belittle me my fren. For I is PinkyBong. I'll flame your fucking arse for lulz. Play nice or feel the wrath. Silly cunt.

You can't flame a dragon, noob.

I never said I could flame a dragon. I said I'll fucking flame you. You are the only one who has identified as a "dragon", which is absolutely retarded, to say the least!

put gasoline on him while he sleeps and put him on fire lole

Tough talk from someone that lost all his teeth not that long ago

Fools like him end up burning their own house down. I just provide the matches

You will NEVER win with any pathetic attempts of a humorous joke. Do you know who I am?

>be me
>be AmeriFaggot
>Use .45
>shoot Mohawk nigger in the face
>tell cop he assaulted my wife
>go home
>bone chick
>nolongerbetacuck.exe

impying that you live with him

a nobody

Drum and Based

The matches are not literal my fren. They are symbolic of psychological nudges to make one realise their life is not worth living, and suicide is the only option, without ever saying that of course.

John Lennon once said, "A NameFag on Jow Forums is something to be"!

if you provide obstacles to a man you make him stronger. you are creating your own demise

Life always provides man "obstacles" he must face and conquer. I simply suggest an easier option.

if your life is not worth it you make it worth it no matter what. as human you are geared towards making yourself a better person. suicide isnt a option to do. its just to give up. to give up is not a option in my head

John Lennon was a betamale that beat his own wife

Sure it is. All poker players know when best to "fold" their cards.

he hit cynthia lennon once

Look bro. All we are saying, is give peace a chance. Your constant repulsion towards peace and love, just shows what a cunt you are. Perhaps you really are dragon born!. Reptilians are cold blooded cunts after all, similar to yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=gn9upYqYsrw

well life is not a game. its life. to give up is the "worst" option if it is. and i advice no one to do it because it will be more painful then they think it will be.

You do not "Overstand" life brother man. Birth is "death" and "death" is re-born. Believe it or not, but we spend 99.0% or our existence "dead", than we do "alive" or "incarnated on this planet we call Earth).

when we are dead we dont exsist lole.

based

Attached: 4875977792700.jpg (320x350, 13K)

True, "in this dream world reality" we call existence. Quantum physics proves this shit

This thread turned into shit? What the hell?

Told you I was good