Immigrants make a country worse

Immigrants make a country worse.

Attached: F22C67A3-AF62-4B83-809C-5777E5F3901B.jpg (576x576, 116K)

>merican

hail athena

He couldn't have made a better point then, could he?

¡immigrants make a country bueno!

fuck america

Migrants made my city a bloody nightmare.

In just 60 years whites became a minority in my country, the future is not looking bright

Attached: 843DEC0F-01D9-4E76-8AAA-CC56C70183F5.jpg (274x276, 20K)

I'm mexican, so my future is looking bright! Or should i say brown

Not really you’re just making it as shitty as the country you left

Attached: 83201FC4-78E7-444B-B6C7-6086452FB991.png (256x256, 64K)

Obviously

You really like Athens, no? I've never seen anyone avatarfag with that owl before.

im 3rd gen and was born here. And Im not undercutting businesses and refusing to learn english like others.

Yeah I like Athens

Ok. Have fun in the third world US

Attached: 77304CC7-912C-47B3-B9F4-A79D977B5836.jpg (250x227, 17K)

Immigrants should be limited to less than a percent of a percent of the total population per year. If immigrants assimilate then all is well. My girlfriend is from Mexico, but she's attempted to learn about the culture of my area and respect my customs, and has even abandoned some of hers to accomodate them. THAT is what an immigrant should do. Otherwise, it's the same as an invasion force.... which is what it's being used as by the politicians who are "pro-immigration" anyway.

die mad about it

america is a country of immigrants you moron

starting position != current position

when something develops a culture it is the right of the people of that culture to defend it from invaders

I agree, except for the part where they can assimilate.

America is a country.

literally the only bad immigrants are those from latin america

forget it, middle eastern immigrants are also shit

Well, I'd prefer assimilation to letting them form ghettos and start hating the culture... that's why immigrants are a problem in the first place.

implying mudslimes aren't always awful, dangerous people
implying yankee transplants aren't egocentric idiots
implying commiefornians aren't manipulative ideologues
implying yuros aren't cucked ideologues
Even still, if they assimilate, then they'll stop being that way and it should fix the issues presented.

domestic immigration is a completely separate issue

Agreed. Especially when you import third world people out of pity. Take in third world people get third world problems.
Fuck the Mexicans make YOUR country better to live in.

I disagree. It's exactly the same thing if there is an immigrant from Michigan, say, who's an abusive drunkard and whose friends steal your sister's car, and if it's a Mexican who comes up here to sell drugs to one of your friends and live off welfare. For one thing, different groups shouldn't be forced to share a country with a different nation (y*nkees and dixians, for example,) and secondly, if someone is moving to move up economically or socially, then crossing interstate borders is simply easier than crossing international borders. Think of it as a testing ground for globalism. All it will do is destroy any favorable areas by sending the worst of the worst areas to invade and make a home of it. Think people going from Mexico to the US, or mudslimes to Europe, and then compare it to californians moving east to escape that hellhole. The only difference is that one is easier than the other.

By the way, one of my two examples happened in my life. Guess which one?

>different groups shouldn't be forced to share a country with a different nation
we should balkanize the world then?

That's the idea. Unless you want to be overrun by [some group you hate] within the next few decades. Plus, it would push back international organizations, limit the creeping powers of wars to smaller scales, and make globalism that much harder to accomplish, alongside making literally everywhere that is balkanized more representative of its population.

so you want the world to be balkanized because you hate commies
ok i guess?

A country of pilgrims/pioneers, it's only immigration if an established nation is there

I hate commies and immigrants who refuse to assimilate, among other things. It destabilizes nations, endangers people groups, and threatens population-scale manipulation.

yes, it was founded by pilgrims, but theres a reason that nearly every american has some mixture of ethnicities

culture of different states is much more similar than i think you think

Mostly european

Me dabbing on your gay thread

Attached: Tanya Dab.jpg (1096x787, 156K)

It's much more different than you understand, actually. I used to think everyone was more like-minded, but after meeting people from elsewhere in the country, I've changed my opinion.

And I want them out.

Attached: 1545747084332.jpg (259x194, 9K)

so much this. Turbo californians are moving everywhere and demanding we ban everythign like they did.

>a fucking star

A)EEUU is a country of European imigrants
B)Did Nicolas Tesla make EEUU worse when he imigrated from Serbia and invented alternating current for you?

Woah I was wrong how could I have forgotten we’re a nation of immigrants!!!!1! AND Nicola Tesla?! OPEN THE FLOODGATES!!

I just wanted to post this one

Attached: A5ED54A5-34FA-4F8D-8D90-D1335C6D21CA.jpg (300x375, 27K)

We are standing on the rightful clay of the future nation of New IBERIA.

No niggers do.

That goes without saying user

>caring about nation-states

Attached: happy.png (761x393, 74K)

obviously

OMG! This so much

Attached: 2C9432C5-221C-4E12-972A-64C419DF3F6C.png (225x225, 5K)