>2019
>not a single video of deep space

Other than the so called low earth orbit videos there are no videos of actual space. you cant make this shit up. Literally every space documentary is filled with CGI animation rather than actual deep space footage even though they claim they have sent hundreds of satellites or spaceships to the outer space and even mars. Holy fuck the god damn mars landing videos are all CGI. You make a fucking robot to land on mars and you dont attach a cam to it to record the process and instead you show CGI? Why are people so fucking stupid and how the fuck you subhumans believe this shit? WOW

Attached: 1387604904336.jpg (178x205, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZX5GRPnd4U
youtube.com/watch?v=wJOh9DL6yBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sZC4u0clEc0
youtube.com/watch?v=XfEwjPKJ4JE
history.army.mil/faq/horizon/Horizon_V1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunex_Project
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4801928.stm
radio-astronomy.org/getting-started
youtu.be/EsEFMf2EJks?t=209
youtu.be/ziR5fWBSJlw?t=246
youtube.com/watch?v=_oTL3EIPG3o
youtube.com/watch?v=RR05BG7IgRE&t=3s&index=2&list=PLDzYNLPdkEVmLMnd1omWbGrzpYYOd5Mki
youtube.com/watch?v=y-9F_KZAtDA&index=4&list=PLDzYNLPdkEVmLMnd1omWbGrzpYYOd5Mki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_A119
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw no space

I need SPACE

>flat earth moonlanding schizo nigger trying to discredit Jow Forums by association
yikes

>no mention of flat earth in OP
>disinfo agent tries to derail thread by bringing up flat earth

kys kike agent

Keep drinking the kool-aid faggot.

>Calling someone a schizo with no arguemwnt to immediately discredit them
Double yikes

>No pictures in motion

No sequences of images displayed over time describe the movement of celestial bodies has ever been captured by man.
The ancients were far more advanced.

Safe space needed for OP, faggot confirmed.

thinking that all of our space probes are fake is flat earth tier, sorry /x/tard

I explained why in the OP but since youre a kike disinfo agent and you have no argument and you are paid to derail threads like this you brought up flat earth even though theres no mention of it anywhere in the thread. kill yourself subhuman.

Ok that was dumb.

without recordings made beyond the Kuiper Belt at 30 fps, & in the visible spectrum, how am I supposed to know space is even there?

>all of our probes

You are right, your anal probe was very real.

Wait a few years for the CGI to catch up.

>The only real space is the safe space in your head where you fantasize about space
Sad!

I was actually watching YT last night. This guy was pointing out the bubbles and the cabals when these so called astranouts were floating behind. I couldn't stop laughing at some of the video. We've been lied to for years. Also the fact that we can't go back to the moon because they destroyed the equipment. What!!!! Lol you are kidding me right

>no mention of flat earth
But he mentioned no space, ie flat earth.
You "logic" like a bitch

why is there no video of deep space you fucking kike? answer it or shut the fuck up you little bitch

I'm not sure if you are just bumping this thread or you are really that stupid to believe in space. Trump will fix space too don't worry. He got the military on it.

Attached: back_the_fuck_up.jpg (635x700, 98K)

>2019
>not a single video of deep space
CGI doesn't work like that, you need time.

your dole dippers, retard:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZX5GRPnd4U

youtube.com/watch?v=wJOh9DL6yBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=sZC4u0clEc0

youtube.com/watch?v=XfEwjPKJ4JE

>2019
>Space video needed
Yeah, the visible spectrum is clearly the most important wavelength to base opinions on.

Why ever even use radio telescopes? They have a poor frame rate, and capture raw data from an array of wavelengths and not 4k visible light recordings, useless science.

Viking II never sent back video, what a fail, amirite?

>yikes
Anyone who says this is a red flag.
Here to agree with OP.

This guy gets it

fake and gay

Attached: bitch_wtf.jpg (480x712, 33K)

hmmm...
CGI.

>2019
>>not a single decent thread on pol
Guess this one breaks the cycle.
Fuck the kikes, fuck the niggers, fuck the spics, fuck the jannies.

Attached: ptttt.jpg (1279x1013, 333K)

then I'm sorry, but I'm never going to win with you. Those videos were for people with more than one brain cell who wanted some nice landing footage, because this footage isn't nearly as popularised as it should be.

You can literally see the LOD (Level of Detail) Pop-in so common to CGI especially used in video games. Real life doesn't have LOD Pop-in.

You can even see them switch to a higher res 3d model when they get really close to the ground. LOD Pop-in

The space programs were always military never public NASA was the same. We've had a base on the moon since the 60s.
>landed on the moon in 62
>base on the moon 65.
>project horizon (pic)
>history.army.mil/faq/horizon/Horizon_V1.pdf

They never needed massive Saturn rockets they launched into space with Project Lunex, which was a three stage lift into the lower orbit and from there they were able to fly to the moon.
They used craft built bu General Electric and Corvair. These were disc shaped and based on Nazi technology and the end of ww2.

Also the ISS has artificial gravity hence why they wear wires.
Also there are NO aliens, it's our technology -all of it.

Attached: projectHorizon.jpg (795x605, 145K)

You know it's called deep space for a reason.
There's literally nothing to see up there.
You'd literally see dots not moving at all.

The Military space program note the disc shapes

Attached: wlentica.jpg (600x356, 36K)

There's no wi-fi in space you faggot

>doesnt show the space or the planet planet only shows some desert

>doesnt show the space just a piece of dirt

>no footage of space just some desert

kill yourself kike

Project Lunex in 1958 Note this is a space shuttle in 1958!
It was capable of getting into orbit without huge rockets thanks to a 3 stage assent.
Nearly everything you know or think you know is not true.

Attached: LunexSpacecraft.png (877x682, 35K)

these videos are usually made with image interpolation. There is no need for a video camera on such missions (mass in space is incredibly expensive) so whenever footage like this is produced it won't look like an ordinary video.

That's a good point...seen that done all over this board.

Doc showing Project Horizon in 1958

Attached: Project-Horizon-1.png (782x828, 169K)

I'm not sure what you mean by wanting to see space. Do you think spacecraft turn on video cameras whilst they're flying through deep space? What would be the point, considering most spacecraft don't have video cameras because it is wasted mass? It would just like the sky at night, without the moon. Tell me: what is it that you want to see?

>we had a base on the moon
>cyprus

you fucked up shill

nixon called the moon in 1969 via a telephone. holy kek my sides!

This pic is from august 28th 1945 in the Army News, before things got shusshed up. The Nazis had designed flying discs that could travel at 10,000mph.

Attached: armyNewsAug28th1945NaziAtomicPlane.jpg (692x892, 148K)

switch proxies shill you fucked up

I think we do user. Project Horizon was a study that showed it was all feasible and would be completed by 1965 and there was no limits on funding.

>200,420,555
Checked.
Whelp, time to get high. And keep dreaming of better cgi from the FBI.

>Do you think spacecraft turn on video cameras whilst they're flying through deep space?

stupid kike even a newspaper kiosk has a camera attached to it. kill yourself.

bump this thread as much as you can shill cause i want everyone here to read the OP. come back when you had a video of deep space, kike shill.

what's your problem?
What have I done wrong in your eyes? I'm sorry, if I've offended you.

Attached: 22-Project-Artichoke.jpg (640x830, 435K)

>capable of getting into orbit without huge rockets thanks to a 3 stage assent
Nigga do you even know what a stage means?

>hey goy believe me these images are not taken with cameras because we cant send cameras to space but we post daily live streams from the low-earth orbit now dont ask too many questions good goy

kill yourself kike

come back when you had a video of deep space disinfo shill

What do you mean?

>The Lunex Project was a US Air Force 1958 plan for a manned lunar landing prior to the Apollo Program. The final lunar expedition plan in 1961 was for a 21-airman underground Air Force base on the Moon by 1968 at a total cost of $7.5 billion.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunex_Project

I think they keep us in the 'dark' about deep space because we have nuclear powered spacecraft flying around.. In 1973 British Rail filed a patent for a nuclear powered flying disc.

>news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4801928.stm

Attached: Skyship.gif (439x352, 60K)

come back when you have a video of deep space you fucking kike your nose is showing

Your own source says
>The down side was that the Lunex spacecraft would be much heavier than Apollo to carry the extra fuel required to land the entire spacecraft on the Moon and return it to lunar orbit, and consequently a larger rocket would be required to send it to the Moon
>consequently a larger rocket would be required to send it to the Moon

At least read the stuff you shill

>I think they keep us in the 'dark' about deep space because we have nuclear powered spacecraft flying around

i think you have shit for brains

Oh, no- I totally agree, it's radio so they can publish the false data on the air 24\7/365.
radio-astronomy.org/getting-started
If it were visible light wavelengths that'd be great, the feds can't take that.

The Foo fighters were actually german anti-aircraft weapons, the US knew what they were and called them 'Phoo fighters'

Attached: foofighters.jpg (1194x753, 171K)

coriolis effect

can you please engage in the discussion, or I'll take your personal attacks to signify that you think you're losing the argument.

Now why would they attach video cameras to a spacecraft with extreme mass constraints just so we can see a video of space (which would just look like a still picture, because stars are so far away, same way as mountains in the far distance don't appear to move in your field of view as you move towards them).

In addition, why would they waste bandwidth on memory-intensive video footage, when there is much more useful data for them to acquire? Bandwidth is so low that data from New Horizons's recent flyby of Ultima Thule won't be fully downloaded for a couple of years, and that's mainly still images and sensor readings.

See Project Dyna 20 pic
Much of it is still classified and locked up as proprietary info. The wiki stubs are factually incorrect.

Attached: sr5abc07c6.jpg (1024x799, 114K)

See Project Orion -nuclear powered craft.
Also read the BBC article British Rail filed a patent for a nuclear powered disc which was approved in 1973.

"Recently uncovered plans show bosses filed for a patent in 1970 for a spacecraft powered by "controlled thermonuclear fusion reaction".

With a passenger compartment upstairs, it would have been cheap to run and super-fast, according to its inventor.

The proposals were recently found on the European Patent Office website.
The original patent application said the reaction would be "ignited by one or more pulsed laser beams".

The application was made on behalf of the British Railways Board and the patent was granted in March 1973.

A patent document reads: "The present invention relates to a space vehicle. More particularly it relates to a power supply for a space vehicle which offers a source of sustained thrust for the loss of a very small mass of fuel."

Attached: britishrailufo.jpg (738x352, 41K)

Do you know how far out "deep"(interstellar) space actually is? Voyager is only just now getting to the edge of it, and it was launched in the 70s.

In any case, by the time a probe reaches such distances, they're usually low on power (Voyager was nuclear powered, but it's been through too many half lives to be useful anymore) and the distances are so great that any transmitted message is too weak when it gets back to Earth to be decoded.

LEBENSRAUM

Space is real OP, stop the shilling
>shut down the thread jannies

Attached: 1537446819815.jpg (501x390, 53K)

Then why link them fucking spaz. Linking shitty sources and images doesn't trick anyone into thinking you know what you're talking about.
The fact you don't even know what a stage is, is frankly embarrassing when you are shilling about space.

disinfo, they were recon craft, ive seen the blueprints.

>In addition, why would they waste bandwidth on memory-intensive video footage

listen retard, theres a 24/7 stream from space station. now fuck off and kill yourself.

>look at all these calssidied data that i found on the internet

end yourself

Here's some space:
youtu.be/EsEFMf2EJks?t=209

youtu.be/ziR5fWBSJlw?t=246

/thread

two words: kill yourself!

muh flat Earth

face it we're on a rock floating through space, and it's a glorious rock.

Attached: 1531109269083.png (1292x732, 173K)

I'd rather not. Seeing as an investment has been made in my education, I'm objectively worth more then you anyway.

>24/7 stream from space station

much, much closer to Earth. The space station is a couple of hundred miles up. New Horizons is billions of miles away. Faster data relay plus less mass constraint to get to the ISS (still expensive af though).

Also those 24hr livestreams aren't actually live, shows how much you know.

you are not even worth my turd you subhuman brainlet

Attached: 75B6A0CB-3E85-43AC-9D85-994B6976D2EC.jpg (1538x2048, 401K)

>Also those 24hr livestreams aren't actually live

shills like you claim they are live , we know its all edited and cgi.

wait what the fuck nigger ahahaaahaaaa, holy fuck americans were retarded

Attached: spiclauggh.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

oh boy

youtube.com/watch?v=_oTL3EIPG3o

>shills like you claim they are live

I've just said they're not. So now you know not all 'shills like me' say they're live, don't you?

Attached: mutt.png (956x1440, 1.71M)

I think all of the NASA Apollo footage was faked to hide the real military space program. See Project Lola at the Langley CIA simulation center with full scale models

Langley Simulation centre
>youtube.com/watch?v=RR05BG7IgRE&t=3s&index=2&list=PLDzYNLPdkEVmLMnd1omWbGrzpYYOd5Mki

Simulation of gravity at Langley
youtube.com/watch?v=y-9F_KZAtDA&index=4&list=PLDzYNLPdkEVmLMnd1omWbGrzpYYOd5Mki

Sorry just to give you a general idea.
I though stage means, different stages to get into space. It would take off on one plane, then detach which would take it into near orbit and the final stage would get it into space.

It's from the US intelligence report calling them 'phoo bombs' what else could they be.

>end yourself.
Nice open mind you've got.
Project A-119 is still classified, we only found out about it because of scientists who let it slip.
> The project documents remained secret for nearly 45 years, and despite Reiffel's revelations, the United States government has never officially recognized its involvement in the study.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_A119

>2019
>not a single video of God

Attached: descGermanTech.jpg (1031x859, 137K)

Attached: doc595.jpg (835x900, 120K)

>Nice open mind you've got.

i've read all the retarded bullshit you posted here 10 years ago. you are not adding anything to the discussion and youre just derailing the thread with stupid nonsense. there are more than 10 space agencies from different countries. everything you posted was from america. do you see how fucking stupid you are now?

Attached: fleissner.jpg (1197x865, 94K)

Attached: Shroud.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

>do you see how fucking stupid you are now?
cry more.

Attached: ballsArizonpress1947.jpg (880x900, 155K)

stupid kike shill there are 10 space agencies other than american ones. now kill yourself.

Attached: couzinetpopularscience.jpg (659x416, 73K)

Attached: evaluationOfGermanAbilities.jpg (712x900, 60K)

Attached: ufoTruthNazis.jpg (1297x550, 104K)

I though stage means, different stages to get into space. It would take off on one plane, then detach which would take it into near orbit and the final stage would get it into space.

>take off on one plane
Are you being serious? Do you seriously think that a plane can carry a rocket into space capable of getting to the moon and back?