Would you man up and raise another man's child? Or are you a manchild who's still trying to get a virgin?

Would you man up and raise another man's child? Or are you a manchild who's still trying to get a virgin?

Attached: R-a6r0EKJqmgmh38anDmvgQ1dSCy-X4kW1TA0oPqIJ4.jpg (2000x678, 284K)

This poor girl's child desperately needs a father, and she needs husband. What are you waiting for?

Attached: ucphqlyplza21.jpg (960x1046, 228K)

no, that's super cucked.
One of my childhood friends got hitched with a single mom as his first real relationship, and within a year she was already talking about getting married and getting a place.
My ex cucked me, then wanted to come back because the grass wasn't greener I guess. I love her to this day but I could never stoop so low, it ate at me from within.
Soulcrushing stuff. I'd rather die alone.

I'd take her if I get to watch her drown that thing

what is it with Germans and drowning niglets?

Attached: Bs8a6w.jpg (1200x814, 156K)

Wtf kind of pure doublethink is this?

Attached: 1545282406227.jpg (534x401, 36K)

There's nothing manly about being a cuckold

In the end, women always settle with the good guys.

Attached: 9oi8qlt5wvy01.png (640x874, 307K)

Never raise another man's orgasm.

>he's so good y'all

Attached: microexpressions-disgust[1].jpg_resize=816%2C9999.jpg (524x336, 29K)

They only use the bad guys for bedwork. The good guys like us are the real winners because we get to marry and have a family with them.

Attached: 1535399924854.jpg (576x1024, 75K)

>playing other man's save game
No thanks

The only two scenarions that are acceptable are:
>the father is dead
>it's your brother's (who's also dead)

Attached: 1326674338453.jpg (503x497, 10K)

Because it's efficient, like everything else they do.

Sandberg says date everyone then settle down with a beta

Isn't it great? Thugs are beta testing women for us. When women are ready to settle, they will already have had a lot of sex and be experienced. They'll know how to please us.

Attached: lvkwysP.png (540x332, 74K)

"Pure" girls are just a manchild's delusion. All girls are sluts, and that's a good thing.

Attached: all sluts.jpg (1024x619, 121K)

I don't feel sorry at all for both. They can help themselves or step asides and pick a gun when they can no longer stand on their own.

it depends
is she widowed because her partner died in some sort of accident
or did she just whore herself out to the world without precaution

>I fucked 60 guys in 1 year
>I don't fuck around / I carry myself highly

Is this thot serious ?

Attached: thot leave me alone.jpg (640x640, 75K)

>My ex cucked me, then wanted to come back because the grass wasn't greener I guess. I love her to this day but I could never stoop so low, it ate at me from within.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Once someone cheats, the love is dead. Don't forgive them, they're just seeing what more they can get away with. Also removing any mutual friends who support that kind of shameful behavior is a safer move. She chose nihilism and the temptations of hypergamy rather than loving and building her man, some retard slut maker poked a hole in her, ditched her, and now she expects you to pay the bill AFTER she broke your heart?

I'd buy you a beer, pat you on the back and help find you a nice woman willing to actually fill the role. Hopefully this post can be something like that for you. Stay strong.

Lol good luck. There are very very few good women. Remember AWALT.

(((sandberg))) of course

>falling for the slut maker meme
I guess we should watch some anime, jerk off and die alone ayy mgtow bro??

>meme flag
Fuck off kike

this, i wouldn't be upset if the father died in what was otherwise a good relationship, but i'm still having several of my own with her

Pair bonding receptor status: Burned out

Stay mad, roastie. Live with the consequences of your actions. You're not entitled to a man.

KEK

We should let sexual frustration fuel the overturning of this shit system. You will never be happy if you accept the "deal".

I can guarantee you she 'has a headache' and is 'not in the mood' every evening now.

you can lead a happy and fulfilled life without women in it

>Would you man up and raise another man's child?
nope
>Or are you a manchild who's still trying to get a virgin?
yep

When I was younger I took a very good looking girl (9.5/10) out on a date one time. Picked her up in my sports car. Took her somewhere expensive to eat. Halfway through the dinner, she starts showing me pictures of what 100% appears to be a halfrican. For the next couple minutes I’m thinking it’s a niece or something. Dinner goes on, I bring the half-breed up again, asking who it was. “That’s my daughter user”. After dinner, we are supposed to hit up some swanky cocktail place, instead I pay for the meal (to show her what a good white man does), tell her I’m not feeling good, and drop her off at home. As I’m dropping her off she says that I can stay at her place and she will “take care of me”, as she does quotation signs with her hands, I refuse and again tell her I’m very sick. The next couple days go by, my phone rings for a while, Facebook messages come in, I just completely ignore everything until she finally quits trying to contact me.

I promised myself at a young age that I would never pursue a woman with a kid, especially a half-breed. I stuck to my promise, and you all should too.

a guy I went to high school with who always struggled with girls is soon to be marrying a woman with three kids from a previous marriage. he has no idea what he's signing up for. at least the kids are white

Kid legit looks like a monkey ahahahha

Manchild for life if that's the alternative.

>you can lead a happy and fulfilled life without women in it

aka you are a fucking loser that can't get a girl

Not even to save my life desu

That's going against the most basic and fundamental laws of nature.

>but muh society

Come on now.

I'm 47. I agree with you.

Then they should put a fair price on it, like pure prostitutes do.
We're not bothered by the fact that they are sluts.
We are bothered by the fact that they pretend not to be.
But then they are again, for the right guy.
But then again they're not, usually for us.
And they take offence when we call them out.
Prostitutes are honest, which is why I respect them more.

Should've just told her that you're not interested in used goods. Now she doesn't even know what she did wrong.

You should check your T-levels.
47 is way too early to agree with Croatian MGTOW Champion 2019.

Based pole, very good post. I think the same, at least be honest about being a whore

good work user

Attached: 1546922352671.gif (554x400, 46K)

You should have given her your true reason in a calm, police and concise way.

I have NOOOOOOO intentions to man up and race another mans child.

unless hes dead. ... And died heroically

ah also - halfbreed, no fucking way

>Stay mad, roastie. Live with the consequences of your actions. You're not entitled to a man.
BASED. You earned a (you)

he's right though, barring exceptions, women are generally shit human beings eho are unpleasant to be around

>Sweden

Attached: swedewomen.png (1280x3127, 1.38M)

>aka you are a fucking loser that can't get a girl
and you're a desperate cuck who bases his own self worth off the approval of women
kys

But you see, the crushing doubt makes it a better form of existential torture. It feeds the uncertainty about her obvious lack of worth as a female. If you tell someone WHAT the problem is, they can take steps to avoid such problems. Or in her case, since it's irreversible, she can lie about it and trap some poor man.

It is better for these people to suffer under the choices they made. The longer they live in denial and uncertainty, the more they'll damage their lives, which warns off good men.

I was raised by a man who was not my father and just recalling all the bullshit there is zero chance I would voluntarily enter into the other end of that situation. I feel so strongly about this that I actually negatively judge other men who do so.

Attached: 1541008536545.jpg (400x400, 17K)

man up goyim and take care of leeroy's child.

I once did the math on this chick and she had taken something like 1.2 miles of dick in two semesters.

>man up
>be a cuck

HMMMMMM
Sage obv, these shills aren't doing half as much damage as they think, you're just fueling our hatred, OPshmuel

No, you cant. We're a binary species, you're supposed to have women around, and thinking otherwise is jewish blackpill nonsense.
His T levels stopped mattering a long time ago, user.

Can't believe how pretty she was in the first pic, yet got creampied by an oversized negro cock

>Would you man up and raise another man's child? Or are you a manchild who's still trying to get a virgin?

Raising another man's child is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. The child highly reveres his deadbeat dad an hates you for laying down the law.

>user you should take care of my kids while I go to party and get drunk

They never calm down even after they know they've hit the wall and have a plan b provider; the horror stories never end, and they don't deserve shit they won't appreciate.

Raising your own children is your responsibility and your fuckup shouldn't be passed off as some kind of contribution to society.

I raised another man’s daughter. It was good most of the time but it could be pure hell at other times. I raised the family as traditionally as I could. She’s out of the house now married with her own kid. Her husband asked me for her hand in marriage and I was more than happy with it. Now I’m trying to spend as much time with my other two raising them to do the same. At the end of my life I will have been cucked for one and produced two of my own. At least they are all White and we do all love each other.

Never raise another man's child. Always find out her sexual mileage. Look for women who you know are extremely religious (my aunt married at 30 and was a virgin), have had long committed relationships in the past, or not pounding makeup on their faces 24/7. If you're younger and in high school, consider finding a chubby girl who was probably bullied but still never acted slutty, get to know her, and if you like her personality date her and help her lose weight. She will at the very least end up prettier than being a fatty.
>t. Know a Chad who did this and his wife looks like she can't live without him literally but she's extremely nice
>t. Was overweight in HS was took initiative on my own at the time to get healthy and fit, still a never dated virgin female to this day
They are out there, just squeeze past the thots. Also take their amount of social media into account. I don't have an IG FB. Snap chat for talking to one best friend, phone contacts are mainly coworkers, Twitter is for posting anonymous right wing propaganda

You can find them keep looking

I also don't lock my phone because I've got nothing to hide but my power level I'd someone can snoop that far into it.

This is good stuff.
I once done this but it was a subconscious decision. After you’ve articulated it I see why my gut was right.

She should know what she did wrong by now

She should know what she did wrong by now..

I'd raise her child

...above my head and smash it against a boulder, then impregnate the whore again.

>The child highly reveres his deadbeat dad an hates you for laying down the law.
This.

Helping another man's child can work under specific circumstances: when the child is no longer a child, but a young adult, who can appreciate the fact that a total stranger who is living with their mother is willing to help them too.
This is obviously useless advice for young guys, but it sometimes (rarely) works for middle aged guys.
>t. from experience.

>you

Attached: 008e8f018f085562fa59a9e58923435882732851916380627e88591c57f46450.jpg (608x1014, 62K)

They know that no nig in the last 1000 years has learned to swim, and it's not about to start now.

>tfw you throw away your life for used up pussy

Attached: hello darkness.png (461x579, 435K)

Hell no , i. Not raising someone else's child.
Also i dont give a shit if she's a virgin or not, im gonna make her forget about every other man.
Your cuck bait is weak bro

Attractive women get away with a lot of things by virtue of having a better face than 90% of other females.

I'd take em both to kebab land, convert to islam then sell em both into slavery. Doubt i'd get much for the niglet, but with a hymen surgery I might get something for the woman. When I get back, I cry over my beautiful family being kidnapped, but Inshalah, it was the will of Allah for it to happen.

>It's a let's look at the miserable life of some bitches so we can make ourselves feel good for being incels episode in Jow Forums
Go and find a partner faggots, your race is gonna be fucking doomed! I seriously believe that you faggots think the problem is gonna fix itself you fucking idiots. If I could find a catholic virgin white cutie with my goblino looks, I'm sure as fuck you guys can do it too. Jesus fuck, get a grip, start dating until you find what you want, your fucking ancestors went through hell so you could have better chances. Godammit americans are so self cucked, fucking makes me angry.

Stop dropping the fucking black pills. It’s hard enough to find happiness as is.

My gorl's got kids. They're awesome. Baby daddy's a decent sort, just didnt work out with their mom. She's an amazing mother and I knew that going in which actually made me more attracted to her. I've been here on and off since /n/ so I can't be named my Jow Forums anymore, I just worry about the 18 year olds who get their brains poisoned into missing out on good relationships with good people because you guys put dumb ideas in their heads.

Meme'd by, rather.

Just to chime in with my personal experience dating a single female. I also was engaged to a single mom in Europe with an autistic child, but the kid was a white anglo with blue eyes, blonde hair and a Nordic name. Honestly I have been betrayed and fake allegations have come unto me and I now potentially have to go to court over things that are lies. NEVER trust a single mother with a bastard. Skin colour doesnt delineate degenerate and deviant personality characteristics.

Dude, that's just the beginning. After their looks start to fade and she has a bastard or two it's all about the money. Seen a few men fall for this and yep, they still do. Never trust a woman here unless you've known her for years. Women here have the societal and legal power, and they know it.

Is the child white? Is the father a KIA/MIA/End of Watch? Do I have no other honorable prospects? Then I'll consider it.

Is not a blakpill you fucking retard
>females just like .ales have sexual desires and are not the pure beings our society indoctrinates us to believe.
Wome are just like anyone else , they fart , they shit , they get horny.
You gotta live up with that nigger.
>muh pure wymin
That shit is just a myth, women can be loyal af tbo , just depends of how much of a man you really are.

>My gorl's got kids. They're awesome. Baby daddy's a decent sort, just didnt work out with their mom. She's an amazing mother

If baby daddy is decent, then there is no good reason for it not to work out. They need to work it out and you need to GTFO. Let the shit parents be responsible for fucking up their own kids.

Unless you're a complete neet slob, you shouldn't have a problem finding a woman without kids.

Men without kids belong with women without kids, period.

Single moms can still date single dads. They'll be miserable, but single moms are always miserable.

i would say this applies more to men like myself, who have actually had relationships, then decided it's not for them, as opposed to permavirgins.

If I had my own with her, probably.

(((man up)))

Attached: 1500872961905.png (1200x800, 523K)

Like Mr Scott used to say..
Don't do it.

Attached: d5e8964a-2651-4ac2-9a90-16c3f6dc4353.jpg (287x286, 13K)

If you're single mother, you literally fucked up the most important part of being a mom: Securing a good father your your child.

If you're a single mother, you're a bad mother. Literally nothing else matters if you couldn't do the easiest and most important thing for your child.

It's sad too, because he's an attractive man. He doesn't have to throw his life away.

Yes Hell difficulty indeed. Thank you for your support

I *would* raise my wife's child, but *ONLY* if he is conceived whilst me and his mum are together. I won't get in a relationship with a woman who already has a child.

Based and redpilled.

Bingo, if he's so damn deceint he wouldn't have left. See too many men fall for this shit.

>I *would* raise my wife's child, but *ONLY* if he is conceived whilst me and his mum are together.

So if she cucks you and she gets pregnant by Tyrone or Chad, you're okay with that?

Attached: 32zqcqMgd.jpg (1139x358, 71K)

my ex died and left my two and a third younger one behind.
i wouldn't even take care of that one for the sake of keeping the family together.
fuck roasty dopehead cunt liberals.

>No father
Well I certainly wonder what race the father was.
Oh how shocking it's black.

Yes. Of course. So long as we are already together.

There isn't the slightest chance in Hell that I would ever raise a child that isn't mine.

>tfw there are no females in their twenties without kids around here
just