I gave you 11 so you would give me a 5 back instead of 4 singles
>Uhhhhhhhhhh but the machine says 4.75
Im suppose to get back 5.75
>Let me get out a calculator
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This is basic math, I gave you an extra single so I can get a 5 back
>uhhhhhhhhhhhh 11 is too much heres your dollar back

Why are millennials so retarded? They cant do first grade math

Attached: 59387a2ab1bd5633088b4cf1-750-563.jpg (750x563, 70K)

Oh look this thread again.

>Be retard
>Give Cashier far too much money
>"Lmao why you stupid"
1/10 bait thread.

the jews putting chemicals into the water supplies did this

Why would you give $11 when you could have just given a 10?

My boomer dad does this when we go to McDonalds, except he reaches around and covers up the part of the register that shows the cashier how much change to give. He makes the wagecuck do the math in their head.

Attached: pepe mcdonalds6.jpg (1680x1050, 813K)

>be scum
>want $15/hr to do unskilled labor poorly
>cant do basic math
>get replaced by a touchscreen kiosk
pottery

It doesn't come from a lack of understanding, it comes from not being prepared to have to do extra thinking combined with the social pressure of feeling uncertain while in the middle of a transaction.

When I worked a register I always made a point to fuck things up on purpose when boomers did this shit to me. Every random cashier you cross paths with is not your personal bank teller you fat entitled slob.

agreed.
and if you think doing business with the ones who "excelled" will be any different, you can go ahead and stop breathing now because you're going to have a god damned heart attack when these dumb shits are in positions of power.

Hey guys, don't you just value the HUMAN INTERACTION we get when dealing with low iq cashiers?

These jobs will never be automatized because seeing a minimum wage worker spit on my food and talk to me in a human voice is far better than a robot will ever do. Can a robot even spit real spit in my food, or will it be some cheap knock-off water substance?

Stale pasta

you know what to do lads, fight back!

Attached: sagethisshitandtelltheniggecattletofuckoff.png (1156x2031, 290K)

>McDonalds is a bank

boomers are scum

>mfw mathematics major
I'm going to destroy your dad's ass if he ever comes to my mcdonalds.

Attached: Boola.png (426x308, 250K)

"Here's 11."
"Here's your extra dollar back."
*goes on Jow Forums*

"TODAY THIS FUCKING LEFTIE MILLENNIAL WAS SO FUCKING STUPID. GRUAGH!"

Hypothetically speaking.
If you actually stepped out of your basement more often, you'd realize most cashiers are quite fluid at money and hypothetically speaking again, a 15 dollar wage can be earned once the employee simply realizes change is calculated literally by subtracting the price from the surplus sum.

She cute, I want to fugg her in the ass

That's extra tip user.

Ur posting in a copypasta thread.

Attached: 1546114693494.jpg (320x399, 44K)

>restaurants and gas stations are my personal ATM for exchanging my currency into more desirable denominations
Boomers really need to die

Your dad is a badass. Keep him doing that!

>store policy forbids that sir
>yes, I will get my manager for you
>10 minute boomer argument later
>here is your five dollar bill sir
all because you want to treat a retailer like a bank.

Realistically speaking.
Most homes in my state don't have a basement.
Most cashiers at fast food places cannot do quick basic math without the help of the register.
No one in the lowest position, of the lowest labor sector deserves $15/hr
McDonalds cashier is not a career, its bullshit you do to get your feet wet for a real job.

Wouldn't you just give them back the dollar they gave you and then four more single dollar bills and 75 cents from the register?

I agree with op. It's very basic and simple math that an elementary schooler could comprehend.

>this pasta again
Anyone who would do this shit is a piece of shit.
Stores are not banks you dumbfuck, they will not give you "change" on more cash than needed to pay the bill. Done blame others for you being a dumbfuck.
If somebody gives a $10 bill on a $5.75 how much change will they get? It is the same if an extra $1 bill is with the ten except the extra cash will also be given back. If you want your bills exchanged for larger Bill's go to a fucking bank.
>get replaced by a touchscreen kiosk
And it will give you change correctly not how you want it.

Shoulda given em 10 and a quarter m8..

maybe he only had a $11 bill retard

I deliberately give as many pennies as I possibly can to people who do this.

Ya, basically simply do your trans, then ask nicely if you can give them 5 ones for a five. Most want the change and will agree if your cool and its not busy

uhhhhhhhhhhh

>Kiosk only performs the programmed task exactly as programmed
That's why it costs $0.60/hr and not $15/hr
I'm sure the $1.20/hr model could provide the arbitrary amount of change I request, unlike the scum cashier.

reminds me of my boomer dad, after he orders the food he always goes behind the counter and yells at people while they make the food

Attached: 1500337731513.jpg (394x360, 24K)

Bills are usually deposited, and change costs money.. At least that's how it works here. Retailers actually benefit if you give them your change, and take their bills. Electronic payment is even cheaper for them these days, so they'd perfer it if you do that.. I imagine it's the same in the US.

>Stores are not banks you dumbfuck, they will not give you "change" on more cash than needed to pay the bill.
lol, yes they will you groid

you should kill him in his sleep and play vidya till the house is foreclosed
> you know you want to

he wanted a 5 dollar bill instead of 4

>goes to a bank to swap 5 ones for a five
I bet you use uber every day and bitch about being poor too

#MeToo

Boomer dads are the ultimate autist.
>Mfw I have $1 in dimes ready for situations like this and give it to them.

Attached: a6a0d8e359754117a02fe515b0d5ce4e_18.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Actually they are retard. there is a sign in the window of most of the places you mentioned before that says ATM and most places offer cash back so they technically are serving a role quite similar to a financial institution

Attached: 0DB40235-096F-4EB8-A301-E9728932CF19.png (600x842, 142K)

Kek

Attached: image.jpg (484x583, 36K)

>order at McDo
>2 times 9chicken nuggets
>1 time with curry, 1 ime BBQ sauce
>only give curry
Fucking retards

It's not just millennials. I'll go to a deli at a grocery store and ask for "a quarter pound of ham, sliced No. 1 please" or some such thing. If I ask for anything in a manner that is not a decimal number (which is how their scales show them), almost no one understands how much I want. For some people, I could understand not being able to convert fractions of a pound into decimals on the fly, but these people work at a fucking deli counter. If I ask for 1/3rd of a pound, how do you not know that's 5.33 oz? Do I seriously have to ask for 0.33 lbs of something?

Also, OPs example sounds like the shit niggers try to pull when they try to trick you into giving them more in change then the item is worth. I got fooled once as a teenager working at my first ever job. Thankfully it was just for a few dollars, which I insisted come out of my paycheck since I was dumb enough to fall for it. After that, though, the niggers apparently told their nigger friends that my store was an easy target because two more niggers came in trying to pull the exact same thing, but I caught them both. One tried to do that with more than $100. When I took his money and the item over to my manager and told her what was going on, he fucking bolted. We didn;t bother calling the cops, just kept the money and divided it by 4 for all the employees. It was pretty great actually.

>t.sandwich artist
Kek. Just keep handing out the change kid, gotta pay Schlomo $120 again for this month's phone bill

>not buying the full pound
minimum wage cuck.

Why are Americans so retarded?*
FTFY

It's my own business. I work as cashier when im short on people.

IT'S FUCKING COPYPASTA FUCKING FAGGOTS

I went to taco bell once and it took damn near 5min to order because the girl behind the counter was high on pills or something. I was high as fuck from smoking dabs and was getting annoyed at her dysfunction.

Pretty much just as you described.
>uhhh...

Ayyyyyyyyy

Stop being an asshole... no one fucking cares about your trickeration

Nice blog post Steve.

>Yeah, I'd like the lunchtime bagel BLT-
We don't serve lunchtime items at this time :DDD
>....Ok. This is what I want you to do then..
>make me a regular breakfast blt on a bagel
>take the egg off of it.
>throw it away.
>get rid of it.
Y...Yes sir!

The second instance of 4 consexutive instances where I just want a blt bagel and the simple concept is beyond them..

>....ok, I want a blt bagel with no egg, no cheese
Oh, so you want a lunchtime BLT?
>...yes
Ok, that's one brekfast blt and one lunchtime blt.
>what? No, just the one blt
Ohhh, so do youbwant the lunchtime BLT or the breakfast BLT with no egg or cheese
>i don't care how you put it in your system
>just give me a blt on a bagel, no cheese, no egg

It wasn't cut in half.
Fucking Tim Horton Pinoys..

>I keep a dollar in dimes to piss off customers
>I own this business
Kek. You're retarded regardless of which one of these statements is true

this is excellent bait

Not all millennials you boomer cock gobbler

BASED BOOMER

>I work as cashier when im short on people.
people in your position have it worse than wagecucks

>>Uhhhhhhhhhh but the machine says 4.75
why the fuck is the machine wrong?

kek

>Niggers and Jews create common core
>Jeeze guys how come making white kids as dumb as niggers isnt working like we expected?

After we order food at Arbys my dad always rapes me in the bathroom and asks if I want horsey sauce on that.

there’s poop on that touchscreen

>total is 5.25
>pays $11 dollars
>a denomination that can only be made out of either $1 notes, $5 notes, or a $10 note

Why do boomers go out of their way to complicate peoples' lives?

Thanks for the tip old man

>be cashier
>oh fuck this asshole again
>hands me $11, when he clearly has a debit card and credit cards
>tries to force his greasy cheeto fingered bills at me
>ritualistically begins instructing me what to do
>line gets backed up again because like any decent human, the goal is to pay and get out of the way as soon as possible but this man is clearly autistic so I'll let him count money for me

this didn't happen, you're a faggot

Attached: 1536604974650.jpg (227x222, 11K)

Kek here we usually have old lay cashiers who are fucking pro at it

Probably still cleaner than the cashier.

You dad must love extra nigger jizz they spurt on his burgers.

Subtle

Attached: 1542233465600.gif (624x664, 1.26M)

Just pay and leave. Nobody needs to do extra shit for you, scumbag.

>paying this way makes it complicated
you are fucking retarded
businesses actually liked getting paid this way, so they would not run out of change so fast

I work in a pub and boomers always throw change on the bar so I can work out how much to take. I always feel like I should take an extra quid for myself but I would feel too guilty.

I had this happen to me as a cashier first time, so with all due respect fuck you

memeflagger is a mcwagecuck, big surprise. Sorry you struggle so much with basic arithmetic--I hope your foodstamps will be generous once you're replaced by a robot

>ordering food from tims
you are the retard in this situation

Here the cashier asks if you happen to have some extra cents or euros so they can give you back a solid number.

Why? You just came off as looking like a retard? What's the Win here? You look like you cant work a simple job? You sure showed them...

I fucking hate when people pay with exact change. The little old ladies emptying out their coin purse after using nine billion coupons backs up the line. Worse they pretend like they are doing me a favor, "oh I'll help you out and give you the change". No you old bag, I get an armored car delivery every day and can get change from them whenever I feel like it.

>Be boomer who enjoys “foldin’ money”
fixt

here in america you have to take a hard look at the cashier first and decide whether or not you're dealing with a complete fucking mongoloid. there's a good chance.

Common core.

>An-Cap
>Cant count
The memes write themselves!

Wow the exact same post made every time in this exact same thread. This fucking website is going to the shitter with these automated bots and the obvious lefty shills.

bottomlesspitwojak.jpg

i hope my use of the term mongoloid is not offensive to finns btw i mean it only in the archaic sense as a synonym for mentally retarded and not in reference to any sort of asiatic facial features ok

It varies from place to place, having to pay the armored car to transfer your funds. Electronic transactions also cost money, and that cost varies as well. There are still places here that won't take electronic payment unless you make a minimum purchase.
Larger retailers usually don't mind giving change like that, so long as the register is open and that only occurs when a transaction is complete. If it closes, it takes a higher up to open it for any other reason.

Can't you type 11 in burger cash registers so it calculates how mush to give back automatically?

>$5.75 change
>complicated
Kek. No child left behind and common core created a generation of retards

i love the finnish people

The worst is when the total is something like 11.37 or something and they give you a 12 and then you punch 12 in and start to collect change and then they go "Oh wait! Found 50 cent!" and try to hand it to you.

maybe

Attached: 1505425467373.jpg (320x320, 15K)

>Why are millennials so retarded? They cant do first grade math

I blame the common core bullshit they been teaching.

why give her 11 when u can give her 10.25

>boomer dad doesnt know how to use wawa machines for sandwich order
>actually goes to the sandwich people and ask them to make the sandwich

So fucking embarrassing

Attached: E3310CB5-8F0E-4F50-A210-7CCCE9565A37.jpg (908x676, 42K)