Where were you 5 years ago?

Where were you 5 years ago?
What were you up to? What were your daily hustles? What were you playing/watching/reading?

Attached: file.png (505x174, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_uh3lYazqg
youtube.com/watch?v=RotoNE_zMqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i was in my mums womb

Late 2013/early 2014 was pretty much the highest point in my life. Then the second half of 2014 and all of 2015 was the worst fucking thing I've ever experienced

For me, I was graduating from an uni that year, so the entire year I've been doing internship + writing the graduation thesis.
Been playing WoW and a lot of osu. Still playing WoW to this day, but osu has ruined my hands so I can't play it anymore.
Been watching some anime, most notable ones are probably s;g, lain, nhk.
Been extremely socially anxious and socially awkward, been arguing on the internet a lot, was a complete waste of a human.

Obviously answer:
> I was fucking your mom

The fucking bitch gave me cancer of the bell-end. I've only just recovered from years of chemotherapy and baldness of the bollocks. You tell your mom to go fuck herself. You hear me, you little shit!

I guess you've improved drastically since then

>british humor

Attached: 5n2k4rxm5rtz.gif (500x301, 659K)

I'm NOT joking!

>british humor

FUCKING CIA NIGGERSSSSSSSSS

hes autistic dont let him reflect poorly on us please

was 14 back then and i'd just moved back to england
i guess i was probably playing on my favourite server in tf2, still watching totalbiscuit and watching northernlion play the binding of isaac while looking forward to rebirth coming out
i didnt have a bf yet and i think i was probably busy doing a whole lot of drugs while trying to reacclimitise myself to the english school system
simpler times

>osu has ruined my hands

Attached: F4017DE756D14E03ABFB2C33A47D0AE3.jpg (1536x2048, 569K)

dumb zoomer

lick the longside of my dongside, johnny

oh actually back then i guess i was into competitive pokemon too, i remember a bunch of youtubers uploading videos of them playing on a site called pokemonshowdown where you could make teams and fight on a ladder ranked system
shit was so cash i still remember the tiers i played in and some of the pokemon i liked to use the most
i was so trash at it

I was a NEET and too lazy to seriously look for a job since I graduated college in summer 2013. I was shitposting on Jow Forums and watching TV all day.

what month is your birthday in?

I was participating in the 14 jan tunisian revolution
>Just doing basic oga boga shit like literally welding the school doors shut

Attached: JC_Career_Advanced-Welding.jpg (991x991, 66K)

U do have a job now, right user?

Attached: Apu Question.jpg (741x568, 61K)

fuck off you creepy old boomer

I’m not a boomer you faggot

i'm not a faggot you boomer

Shut up nancyboy
I’m 19
Boomers are 27+

dumb zoomer

ancient fucking fossil kill yourself before its too late and you cant even wipe your own arse

I was in my senior year of Highschool.
Jow Forums was still part of my daily routine, I was watching Kill la Kill as well as SYD, and i was reading physics books in preparation for Uni.

lol

>been arguing on the internet a lot, was a complete waste of a human.
there's an old demotivational poster that once said "arguing on the internet is like being in the special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

exactly five years ago?
retaking certain classes to boost my gpa and tried to get into my state's local nursing, rad tech, and polysonography programs.
for better and worst I managed to get employed later in the year in a health insurance company answering phones all day for 16.66/hr

I was being told by my parents that they were disappointed in my behaviour over the last year and in feb I would be going to a catholic boys college boarding school to learn discipline and masculinity

kys boomer

>catholic boys boarding school
Are you one of the gayposters or are catholic schools different over there?

stfu zoomer faggot

4 hours late to reply, but yes. I got a job.

are things better now?

youtube.com/watch?v=1_uh3lYazqg

>15
>basically already dropped out of secondary school, spent most of the week smoking weed in the park with randos
>still liked linkin park
>first time I used antidepressants
>got my learners licence

I want to go back desu

bucky eyed 20 year old couldn't wait for his 21st

youtube.com/watch?v=RotoNE_zMqo

>linkin park in 2014
What is wrong with australia

i was on Jow Forums and watching anime haha

Attached: death.png (298x260, 44K)

>2014 was 5 years ago

Attached: 1513147413697.jpg (239x211, 12K)

>it's 2019

Attached: 1547213620703.png (900x1042, 90K)

Going to school.