While I believe that my "avatarfagging but drunk" shtick i a pretty unique selling point and fills a significant gap in...

While I believe that my "avatarfagging but drunk" shtick i a pretty unique selling point and fills a significant gap in the avatarfag marker, I realized that in order to have any chance of being competitive I'd need to increase my presence. seeing as how I only do these thread every couple weeks at best I've decided to further branch out and post all over Jow Forums which will hopefully help establish the Aoifag brand
one a less meta not, I feel like Yua is the worst Tesagure and that her character adds nothing to the overall dynamic of the show
the other girls have a clear archetype: Hina is the mature onee-san-esque one with big tits and long hair, Koharun is the naive ,innocent,straight man an Aoi is the energetic,genki ,feisty girl. even in the character summary in one of the later season the only defining characteristic Yua has is that she "likes dirty jokes"

Attached: .png (1280x720, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_uh3lYazqg
youtube.com/watch?v=RotoNE_zMqo
youtube.com/watch?v=UO2wRINd-E4
youtube.com/watch?v=nBPK_oXeJgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fug I forgot the trip
and as a note to myself : don't write shit in your own blood and upload a picture of it
that's fucking gay and probably unhygienic

Attached: .png (1044x889, 589K)

hmmmm
It seems the bumpbot didn't grace my thread which represent a major threat to visibility
there are also no threads to which I can think of a reply
something I forgot to mentions is that I'll be doing the "one shot for every get ittt" thing again

Attached: .png (837x869, 553K)

page five already?
this isn't good
maybe it's just the alcohol screwing with my perception of time
and i swear I used to be able to self-bump my threads
maybe it'll work without the trip?

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 557K)

germans are scary

Attached: 1492912405920.png (599x355, 180K)

yua is my favorite lol

Attached: 1521066511060.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

really?
in what way?
being afraid would be harmful to my brand so please elaborate so i can address the issue to improve public relations

Attached: .png (1157x952, 815K)

while I didn't know that, I deliberately banked on you replying to this thread since you are (as far as I know at least) the only person on Jow Forums that actually watched the show
and I'd genuinely know what you like about her
the fact that I don't have a lot of images is proving to be a major detriment
maybe i should have picked a more popular and recognizable character?

Attached: .png (1280x720, 616K)

i guess there inst much fanart so you have to rely on yourself capping them
generally i dont like avatarfags but this anime does something to my brain

Attached: 1525392926802.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

are you really human or not i can't tell

Attached: aaaahh.png (500x449, 879K)

well that's what i did.
but there isn't a whole lot to work with,especially since the show is fairly low budget so a lot of animation is re-used
and just like you I'm not exactly sure why I like the show
The humor isn't actually funny and the whole "lol so meta" thing is pretty stale IMO
maybe the improv makes it seem more grounded in reality and replicated that podcast atmosphere but with cure animu grills?
huh?
what about me strikes you as inhuman?
is it my liberal use of three dollar words and general failed attempt at seeming verbose so I appear to be more intelligent then I am?

yea its more about the VAs, i like some of them from other shit so its nice to see them just talk about stuff

oh wow I just realized my id contains the acronym "KO"
how convenient that i just happen to see that while my thread is on page three which i consider the threshold of being unacceptable and that it means i get to self bump
bottom's up!
(also tell me about any gets I missed I actually can't reliably tell anymore)

Attached: .jpg (225x350, 31K)

I don't know why, but I really don't like you
can you put on a trip so that I can filter you please?

Attached: 1537715272482.jpg (818x960, 121K)

I really don't like myself either
but my trip won't allow me to self bump!
also 2Hu ID, time for another shot
and can't you just filter my threads/ post in other threads?
and your attached images seems to imply you think I'm a homosexual
but I'm 100% straight my dude

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

page four?
way to low for my taste!

Attached: .png (1260x921, 754K)

it seems posting on a Saturday was a bad move
I'll miss out on the all important wagecuck market!
to bad I have 0 (zero) self control and will drunk post on Monday and Tuesday too!

Attached: .png (1048x810, 647K)

page three again
let's hope I get a get so I can humiliate myself for the approval of strangers some more

look at me spreading my cancer all over his board!

Attached: .png (436x408, 36K)

Not so fast, anglo

Attached: eternal anglo.png (429x410, 167K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1_uh3lYazqg

you dropped your proxy

did you take a break or something?
the bump bot has been posting with a burger flag for quite some time

Eww?
seems like a good enough excuse for another shot!

"Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich's gehört,den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt."
is what's written on the bottle of my jägermeister
what does the writing say in countries with other languages?

Attached: .png (656x840, 461K)

It looks they keep that saying in german while translating everything else on the bottle to english when they sell it here.
>This is the hunter's shield that he protects and cherishes his game, weidly hunted as it belongs, honors the Creator in the creatures.
my translator couldn't translate one of the words between his game, "weidly" hunted as it

that seems to be an exact translation of the German phrase

youtube.com/watch?v=RotoNE_zMqo

>5oY
eh, close enough especially since I seem to be sobering up

stop abusing alcohol! also which anime does "Aoi" come from?

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-124409_MX Player Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

it wouldn't be a drunken self loathing thread without the Chinese moralfag and "no"
also Tesagure! Bukatsu-mono

I guess it's good that we formed some sorts of connection. After I reunited with my parents my autistic synptoms has reduced to a low level that I don't feel like shitposting on this board frequently. Take care hans.

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-113555_MX Player Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

well I live with my parent and I see no signs of "getting better"

Attached: .png (856x889, 507K)

I just realized that I actually started the torrent for tesagure! bukatso-mono on a blood moon and tonight is the longest I've been awake while drunkenly avatarfagging as one of the show's characters and it's also a blood moon
could this be occult magic?
please share your opinions on this song with me:
youtube.com/watch?v=UO2wRINd-E4
I refuse to go to bed until you do!

Attached: .png (1295x991, 818K)

*snap*

A little too peaceful and slow for my taste.

Attached: 1520216845914.jpg (653x477, 88K)

>too peaceful and slow
well that' kind of the hole pint innit?
the track is called "childhood" and as the name implies it's used as the background music for the protagonist's childhood flashbacks
they are all even more cartoon-y then the rest of the game and portray a nostalgic look at what was actually a quite troubled adolescence

Attached: .png (1235x981, 859K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nBPK_oXeJgA
This is about as slow as I like music. Even as background music while I'm doing something else, I like it to have some speed.

comparing it to the UNATCO them isn't fair
that's the gold standard of video game music
but I feel it works very feel for the purposes of drunkenly listening to it on repeat while feeling sorry for yourself alongside "komm süßer tod" and other such tracks

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Attached: .png (1280x720, 804K)

there's only a page worth of non-spam threads left
I accept it
let the waves of furfagootry wash over Jow Forums and from the ashes a new r/banter will rise, evolved but untamed

Attached: .png (1665x930, 691K)

I don't think I've watched whatever show you're talking about but the girl you're using as your avatar seems cute.

Attached: 1521063987782.jpg (225x350, 25K)

fuck off

well, Jow Forums seems to be slowing down, I'm sobering up and I'm getting pretty tired too
good night everyone
(telling people when you are about to go to sleep is standard avatarfag practice)

Attached: .png (1280x720, 987K)

oh I completely forgot
I'd really like to know why that karenposter thinks I'm scary
maybe he was talking about krauts in general?

Because you challenge their dominance