Is anyone else too proud to get an asian girlfriend?

Just the thought of agreeing to date an asian girl makes me feel absolutely furious.
Why should I, a white man living in my ancestral land, abase myself by dating a racially inferior woman who doesn't belong here, especially when I'm literally surrounded by white women?
Why does Jow Forums want this to happen so much?

Attached: screaming-asian-girl-stare-gif.png (354x210, 30K)

Attached: 1546992342243.webm (500x625, 2.75M)

faggot

Attached: 1535910252269.webm (640x640, 1M)

If the white women around you were so much better, there wouldn't be any question. Proud men also would rather have a child raised by a better mother, despite what the race is. Asian women in America seem more responsible to be mothers and carry a lasting relationship compared to whites.

There is no Asian women problem. You have a problem with natural selection.

>black eyes
>3lbs of makeup
Revolting

I wouldn't have a relationship with one, however I would like to dump load after load in a little cute one. I find they want relationships more though which is a shame.

desu I never would get with an Asian girl as good as she may be, because dark genitals/nipples disgust me.

Also everything I've heard says they may look and act nice but if they're ever upset, they screech like fucking banshees.

im here for you user

>abase myself by dating a racially inferior woman who doesn't belong here
Hi Tenda! Yet another anti-Asian woman thread again I see?

Attached: xinjiang520.webm (744x628, 954K)

Yeah, revolting.

Attached: white knight defense squad, roll out.png (836x750, 1.37M)

>dump load after load in one
Why you freak? They aren't sexy and look fucking weird, with their pig eyes and flat faces. Eugh. White women are so much more refined and beautiful.

funny. i live near army base. every time i see afwm i feel so bad for the looser. the hottest women in so cal. and some jungle gook. even the mexicsn girls sre hotter. wtf u guys

>their pig eyes and flat faces. Eugh.
We get it, you hate yourself and you're from Jow Forumshapas.

Attached: xinjiang515.webm (744x628, 704K)

Yeah thats why you marry one of them, bit theres some primative and overtly hot about wanting to dominate and seed a little ching chong.

> i feel so bad for the looser
The only thing looser is your butthole.

Attached: media.io_5.webm (744x628, 1.43M)

Are these webcams suppose to convert us to asian girls because it isn't working.
They are such fake, bad acting tryhards here just to keep their white boyfriends tricked.
And they're ugly and weird looking.
You cannot say their eyes are beautiful because they look like pig slits there on their asian moon faces. Plus their bodies are shit, too.

Im more embarrassed by people NOT dating asian women in this day and age. All the drama ans cheating i hear about on these boards could be avoided if you just settle down with a qt asian girl that doesnt age or get fat. Instead you dont learn and choose the white roastie and history/divorce repeats itself. Sad!

Attached: 1547841967494.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

u never see these asians. u see jungle asians

>Eugh

Actual white roastie posting on here? The hell?

Settle down roastie

Morgue alien

Ok, you get a pass then. I wish there were some way to separate the two classes; Jungle and Oriental?

Attached: media.io_1.webm (744x628, 2.49M)

I wouldn't consider getting with a woman with a BMI under 30. I have some aspiring disciples in the 26-30 range than I should have bulked up by summer. We are the Obese,We are many

I'm marrying an asian girl because I don't want to race mix with other Indians.

Attached: 1547356856579.gif (448x252, 3.69M)

Stay jealous. Also post your face, you judgement cunt.

Attached: xinjiang523.webm (744x628, 721K)

Attached: 1539987698128.jpg (1057x842, 306K)

I can understand Asian men liking their women, but how can any white man find legs like that attractive?

Attached: 2019-01-21 12_52_08-_pol_ - Is anyone else too proud to get an asian girlfriend_ - Politically Incor (389x351, 187K)

Chinese, Korea, and Japanese don't want darker skin. You'll have to go to the monkey asian countries.

I'm too busy with other things to have a girlfriend. There's so many other interesting things to do and so few hours in the day. I do feel lonely sometimes but I just can't be bothered to really give a shit.

>Actually thinking any women post on here

>The cutest little school shooter

Rate my korean wife, Jow Forums

Attached: images47.jpg (800x709, 146K)

I probably would if they didn't have soulless bug eyes

Attached: 25010621_131533460847180_76453694928846848_n.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

I'm about to get married to one. I'm in a unique scenario where it's actually great but I can't recommend it to you.
There's a lot of reasons you shouldn't, you WILL feel insecure being in public with her for a few weeks, months or years and your peers will passively shame you and joke behind your back. Most Asian women that like white guys fetishise about them the same way weebs with yellow fever fetishise Asian qts. Whiteboo Asian women usually love the idea of you more than you, so relationships quickly go primitive and they just want to use you for what you have afterwards.
I wasn't into Asians and my gf wasn't into whites. We were both trying something new and formed a relationship the typical way one would taking race out of the question.

Biggest con is cultural differences, even though this relationship is great I still find myself wishing she was white and I can't change that thought.

qqOgv?gB..v?v.fuck nikes

>The Roastie cries out as she files rape charges against you.

Attached: xinjiang516.webm (744x628, 1.17M)

Is it the feebleness of asian girls that you like?
There are petite white girls too who look far cuter (and human).

Attached: gKtdtHd.jpg (640x633, 201K)

Based. Cream her extra hard tonight.

Attached: media.io_xinjiang23.webm (744x628, 2.53M)

No Asians living here unfortunately, I would get myself Asian gf and I don't give a fuck what you faggots think about it.

>dyed red hair
>normal

Asian women still act like women, while white women want to be like men.

Attached: xinjiang521.webm (744x628, 1.03M)

When they try and make their eyes appear wider is the fucking worse
No wonder they to breed with whites, to attempt to breed that disfigurement out (it doesn't really work though, hapas just look like freaks of nature)

Attached: color-con-before-after.jpg (700x368, 37K)

> I don't give a fuck what you faggots think about it.
This is a raid thread anyway. You can tell because they always use the exact same talking points.

Attached: media.io_9.webm (744x628, 2.16M)

How can we make our women marriageable again? They seem broken beyond repair. In the UK, they're either feral slobs who get knocked up by thugs to live a life on benefits or dried up feminist career women. What do we do? Marry Euro-cuties instead?

Why don't you find a wife in Ukraine? There's tons of 10/10 women there, and they go as low as marrying turks or arabs.

>hapas just look like freaks of nature
We already know you hate yourself. Seek mental help instead of online forums like Jow Forumshapas please.

Attached: media.io_2.webm (744x628, 2.43M)

You're thinking of Koreans.

There is nothing I hate more than the sound of an American white woman's voice. It is like nails on the chalkboard.

Asian women can sound feminine, at least.

I cannot be the only guy who doesn't find these girls remotely sexy or endearing to look at
I see them and think, "what are they trying to hide?"

I want to give you a little animal comparison which will make my position clear.

I work with dogs and have done my entire life, the only dog I will not work with is a Sharpei. I dont trust them and more importantly I cannot read their body language and eyes.

The same goes for asians, I cannot read them. I have nothing against them but how would I be in a romantic relationship with someone who I cant read?

Attached: Dog-Chinese_Shar_Pei-A_young_Chinese_Shar_Pei_puppy_with_lots_of_deep_wrinkles.jpg (916x768, 60K)

>"How do you do, fellow white man?"
kek. You've already been outed as a women. If not, you sure do type like one.

Attached: xinjiang519.webm (744x628, 506K)

This actually made me feel something. The only two things in this world that make me feel anything are Ebba and jews. I'm not sure what this means though but thank you for this webm

bcoz you can't seem to get a white girlfriend despite living in your ancestral homeland for decades hahahah

Attached: 25748ab.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Does it make you tremble at the fact that maybe you're being rejected by white men? Are you humble enough to accept that? Of course not.

Attached: xinjiang517.webm (744x628, 1.16M)

i am a white man and you have tik-tok pedophila saved on your storage device, i'm calling the cops

Whatever you say roastie.

Attached: xinjiang412.webm (744x628, 951K)

I wonder about what the kids look like, which is what turns me off. If the asian is already half white then that might be acceptable.

Are you ugly? Then so will your kids be.
Are you attractive? Then so will your kids be.

The white race wont survive unless you mix with asians.

Nobody here is going to get with an Asian woman.
Shit.
Nobody gets any women at all.
I think everyone must pine most for what they can probably have least. Or something.
It's weird.
My last name is German. I'm not going to make a bunch of weird looking little aliens with a German last name running around the house.
I don't know what everyone else's bullshit is.

>how would I be in a romantic relationship with someone who I cant read?

White women will stab you in the back without a second thought and laugh about it. How's that for romance?

You already are mixed you dumb fucking mutt.

attractive = yes unattractive =no

pretty simple eh

i dunno y so many white guy are into ugly asian but watever suit u i guess

Jow Forums you dumb brit shit.

whats Jow Forums?

i heard that people from the alt right go there so spooky.