How is Hererochromia seen?

How do you consider people having different colored eyes?

For example one blue eye and one green eye, or one brown eye and one blue eye?

If you see a person with Hererochromia in the street would you be scared or amazed or another feeling?

Please answer (truthfully of course)

Attached: 46b3ce75b43c032c73504cb35a13593d.jpg (865x1320, 172K)

Go behead some roasties

one of my high school classmates had heterochromia and he was pretty koota

Attached: todoboom.png (329x334, 106K)

I would never know if I saw one on the street because Im too autistic to make eye contact.

Attached: 1353558736580.png (175x178, 13K)

I'd be like, cool, heterochromia

I guess it can look cool but when you think about the disorders that the affected might have...

you make eye contact to your gf right?

>Implying he has a gf

It basically comes around because of an accident or incest, so it really depends on how they got it

You are a sadistic man

i have hererrochromia

I have partial heterochromia
most people don't notice it but when i point it out they think it's pretty neat

Attached: __kagura_mea_kagura_mea_channel_drawn_by_ruarua13329135__sample-425197ac22ab924ad005aa2a2a881a50 (1) (850x850, 153K)

Can you post picture of eyes?

Maybe your Heterochromia is more visible than 's

And can you tell us like: what is the reaction of people when they see your eyes?

You too can post pic of eyes. How subtle is your Heterochromia?

around half of my left eye is greenish while the rest is blue
it used to be less too, been steadily growing, at some point i might get full hetero
gonna see if i can get a good picture

I'm so sad I wasn't born with it. Especially one dark eye and one very clear colored eye. Like the first kid in OP's image.
I would have been so unique and would always get people's attention and compliments.
But oh well.

maybe a bit hard to see but this was the best shot i could get

I'm sure you have other things that make you unique
It's just a sort of interesting aesthetic quirk, doesn't mean you're any worse or better than anyone who has it

Attached: IMG_20190121_183931[1].jpg (1004x187, 27K)

You lucky mofo. Both blue eyes AND Heterochromia. And here I am with 2 brown eyes. But yes you are right. Thanks for recomforting me.

daily reminder that brown eyes are CUTE

You dataminer wont win

I would be very scared if I stroll along on a beautiful day outside, the birds are singing and a pale bald guy with blue eye heterochromia and hoodie jumps at front of me and whispers: "You gonna have bad time."

Attached: TASBot plays Brain Age.png (853x480, 330K)