Lads, as a chicano I need a light skinned asian qt

lads, as a chicano I need a light skinned asian qt.

Where do I go for this? Taiwan was a bust.

Attached: 81B683F8-DABD-4B66-8F33-FE2865E242BF.png (402x344, 72K)

I think you’ll find the right boy for you in Thailand

I said light skinned

What happened with the girl you were texting?

I've been rejected so many times. Idk who you're referring to.

You that spic from yesterday getting called a pajeet on tinder or whatever they use over there?

Some latino dude made a thread recently saying he was in Taïwan and posted a pic of him texting a girl

I think is referring to the same thread

Yea

well if you got rejected that means you tried and yo are better than half of Jow Forums

keep trying, you'll succed at least once

I need to know which Asian country to visit next.

Thailand is you want to fuck that bad or South Korea if it's just for the sake of travelling

Ok. Thailand it is.

If you go for prostitutes just be sure "she" don't have a dick user
And try not to look like a noob or you will get scammed
Don't go out with more money than you need and try to have a threesome, trust me there is little chance you will regret it

Even if you're not going for prostitutes it shouldn't be hard to score
Try the suburbs as there will be less tourists so you'll look more exotic

Are they dark or light. I've heard that there is a lot of chinese looking girls in thailand

Tanned/dark

Go to Korea if you want a VERY white chick

Fuck me dude. The girls in Korea would not like me. I know they don't in Taiwan.

nice to see you want to go back to your roots. mongoloid people should stay together remember you were asian immigrants during the ice age

Try tinder and move your location to test the field
But I'd suggest to stick with Thailand if you want to have a good time

Ignore this bbc lover

dont give up bro. show them and destroy that pussy. just keep going

Hmmmmm......

Good suggestion. I'll do that. Thanks user.

Thank you. I can't wait to get back to America. I miss it.

What are you doing in Asia anyways?

And Jow Forums related question since I never talked to a american latino : how do you feel about the state of your country right now?

You're fucked in every way except literally if you look like a prajeet and you want a light skinned asian. You can probably buy one in Thailand or Vietnam with enough money

>What are you doing in Asia anyways?
Tried to do sex tourism, ended up just doing tourism because I failed hard.

>how do you feel about the state of your country right now?
Everyone here asks me about that. I've noticed that people react badly if I tell them I'm from the US and react surprised if I tell them I'm from TX. I voted for trump in 2016, but I doubt he'll win in 2020.

Why do you think I'm asking lad?

I'm probably going to try the waters in Thailand with premium tinder when I get the money. Then book the ticket if I'm successful.

Well Thailand is the best place for that lol, enjoy mate.

With respect for your vote, why would a latino vote for Trump? I never understood why he got such support in your community when he call mexican rapists...

Vietnam has some light skinned QTs too if you want to try your luck there before you buy your ticket

I think you would be in awe if you knew how many Paco's and Jose's there are behind American flags on Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-20-15-10-57-857_com.reddit.frontpage.png (1080x1920, 2.08M)

Vancouver, go to Vancouver.

Why would you not want to vote for a guy trying to prevent drug cartels entering the US

I'm going to be completely honest, I voted for him because of the memes and I thought it would be a funny joke because I thought he would never win. I was a stupid 18 year old.

>that pic
Is it related?

Because not every Latino is mexican, faggot kike.

Toronto.

Attached: 1547121786116.png (689x795, 96K)

No some Brazilian drug dealer who was shot

Yea, but Latino's aren't white. If you have dark eyes and dark hair you will never be considered white. They think I'm indian. At least in America I'm called a spic, they at least recognize my race.

Because he behaves like a manchild maybe? There is a lot of other reasons.

You're right! I'm sure trump made a clear distinction in his head, thinking that only mexicans are rapists, not latinos in general
sure, what was I thinking...

Guess it was a mistake, hope you don't do it again in 2020 but you are free to do anything you want

Japan

juden detected. nice meme flag rabbi

Attached: 1540863355755.png (800x723, 1.22M)

Nah, I'm not voting for him in 2020. I've experienced a shitload of racism from his voters.

But to be honest, if the candidate is hateable again like Hillary, he will win. If it's something like Biden/Beto then he'll lose.

Another trumptard who conveniently forget that trump family is half jewish and that his policy is Israel #1... you guys have severe cognitive dissonance and should seriously seek help

Attached: 464311654121.jpg (609x343, 19K)

Come to Nepal cunt, I will buy you a beer and we can smoke some weed.

>Another trumptard who conveniently forget that trump family is half jewish and that his policy is Israel #1... you guys have severe cognitive dissonance and should seriously seek help

Attached: +photographers+face+when+posting+picture+in+4chan+_78246f368d325e5ed5fc916cffeca063.png (680x639, 396K)

What kind of racism? stuff like "go back to mexico" or some shit like this I except

Was it in rallies or in the streets?

Ayy brother, Puerto Rican mutt here, my GF is a qt Korean/Chinese mix

Step 1: Don't be a dumb spic

Which I presume you fail at. I don't even speak Spanish and am only half spic and sometimes GF and her family say I look "too Hispanic" when I cut my hair short and grow spic fuzz. They tolerate it because I'm an aerospace engineering PhD student though, very honorable

So get smarter and whiter and it will get easier

Will consider.

What I'm going to do is probably change my location on tinder throughout the year to various big Asian cities and see which one's look the best to me.

Nepali girls only fuck white guys. But you can find depressed French girls in the mountain treks who will fuck local sherpas. You can have sex with them.

Yea, stupid shit like that. Funniest part? Most of them would also be mistaken for indian over here in Asia. If you aren't aryan, you aren't considered white over here.

Is she Americanized? Have you been to her homeland? I seriously doubt it.

Ah, fuck that then. I can get white women easily.

good luck you mexican cunt

Ha, thanks. I never realized how easy white people have it until I came.

Asian girls are overrated as fuck my man, you're not missing out on anything

>korean
>white skinned
Choose one mate

LMAO I saw your threads on Jow Forums

Attached: b11.jpg (436x402, 44K)

reddit thread

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1053, 170K)

t. Jewish kike shill trying to do damage control to try to prevent donald trump from being known as an actual jewish puppet zionist kike

Attached: 4L_YzhkgZBk.jpg (800x432, 90K)

Maybe go to the Philippines

There are always some qt's here

This. Any hispanic that supports trump is a cuck. Don’t stoop down to the level of autistic white trump supporter jewish cucks that unknowningly support Israel and the ZOG by supporting trump. I can’t wait till the usa economy crashes and trump gets assassinated. Truly will be the the greatest lulzworthy happening of all time and trump supporters will be asspained and humilated after supporting a jewish puppet billionaire named trump as president. Hispanics don’t realize that trump made all hispanics look like crazy rapist cartel member hardcore criminals worse than niggers to dumb white people.

Attached: 4L_JzzZ7z5K.jpg (1072x562, 79K)

IBERIAN women look way better. Stop wasting time over there. Those small chested roasties are inferior in every way.

Attached: huwhite.png (300x700, 17K)

Attached: 1543535258847.png (1304x892, 226K)