Why don't you spend less time on Jow Forums?

Ever since I cut back on my Jow Forums usage, I've gotten along much better with women, make friends more easily, don't worry so much about paranoid conspiracies, don't care about who someone chooses to date/fuck/marry, and overall I'm just a much more pleasant person to be around since I stopped letting my brain be cluttered by the propaganda that gets posted on this board. You all should try it as well and see if your life doesn't improve.

Attached: 1345676467675.png (897x547, 856K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magapill.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Normalfags get out.

Attached: 46145317_343686662850954_4464741879967668526_n.jpg (750x934, 104K)

I went over my buddies house to watch the footbal games yesterday and his wife comes out of the kitched and randomly asks her girlfriend "what did you think of that Gillete commercial" and I sat there and listened to them talk in circles about absolutely nothing without saying a word

>propaganda that gets posted on this board

though propaganda it may be, it often still makes more sense than most people irl.

gee i wonder who's behind this post

When my friends mentioned it, we all just laughed at how retarded someone must be to get mad over a shaving commercial.

>and I sat there and listened to them talk in circles about absolutely nothing without saying a word

exactly. the SNR of the average person is very close to zero.

I don't see any notable difference whenever I stop browsing Jow Forums for extended or short periods.

Why the fuck is everyone obsessed with women? Who fucking cares they’re highly overrated compared to cute boys

>mfw my co workers asked what I thought of bird box and I said I didn't watch that trash because it was race mixing Jewish propaganda.

gas yourself faggot

You guys must be some wicked centerists. That's the real trick, fuck having an opinion!

It's just a commercial, dumb faggot. Ignore it and move on with your life.

nothing compares

Attached: 1547657726579.png (626x458, 21K)

Fuck off virgin op.

Attached: 1547959695217.png (506x629, 1.22M)

Trump hasn't done shit, lol. What happened to "lock her up" and "drain the swamp" and "build the wall"?

Fuck off you likely blue haired unfuckable waste of genetic material.

magapill.com

Attached: 1547964141917.jpg (750x726, 130K)

those of us that have been here long enough know we wield a tool powerful like a time machine op. lmao darwin. get rekt faggot and yer here forever

>implying most right-wingers aren't genetic failures

Attached: download.jpg (285x177, 11K)

AHA! Nice try, Shill. Sage niggers.

He's a faggot, but correct. Trump's one of the best goyim to be chosen by the kikes for that position.

>anyone who mocks the right-wing is a shill

Jow Forums never changes.

Fucking retard. Lurk moar et fucking cetera.

Attached: 1545953417424.jpg (480x454, 27K)

I don't want to get along with women or make friends.

>i'm a cuck now

you got yourself some real selling points right there, faggot

I say how retarded it is to look for morals from a cheep over priced razor company. And end further conversation on it.