You have 5 seconds to explain why you arent a bloomer

you have 5 seconds to explain why you arent a bloomer
youtu.be/H2EXRR1Cs3s

Attached: 1548003955300.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c5RRsQbEAu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bloomer is a stage you finally reach after a long winter of being a Doomer...and I gotta admit, it feels good. :)

>this is now a good vibes bloomer thread.
So user what makes you happy in life.

One comment from the video stood out.

"Only Doomers can evolve into Bloomers though. It is the ultimate blackpill. You must suffer immensely before you can transmute all blackpills into a single whitepill and ascend suffering. Both Jesus and Buddha were Bloomers. It is written that normalfags will never ascend, as they do not know the realities of life and are subject to suffering through their perpetual ignorance and self-centered ways."

thats certainly a bloomer way of looking at things

My job, my girlfriend, and my sense of purpose. I feel like the world isn't shit so long as I keep looking forward, and find the good in things. It doesn't mean I'm not aware, but it means that I have optimism and faith. It's a good counter to this world. When the Long Night comes, and all is darkness, the natural thing to do it light a torch and fight back against the darkness with fire and faith.

i-is there really light at the end of the tunnel??

The brightest dawn always follows the blackest night

see

I absolutely agree.

Yes, fren. And if the light is still a ways off, light a torch, and fight the night.

Attached: 1541064420252.png (746x512, 105K)

this you gotta know the doom and gloom to cherish the bloom

Often the most tortured souls make the greatest heroes.

thread theme
youtu.be/c5RRsQbEAu0

Never answer this question.

I gotta head to work, but I love you bros. I hope you guys have an awesome day. We'll fight together, and we'll win!

Attached: Holy+less+than+3+minutes+youre+my+hero+_809fc878a178a12dc6ed04fa86fb62b3.jpg (259x325, 13K)

>checked
A sense of purpose, and family does it for me.

Good vibes at work user, tomorrow will always come and be better than the day before.

Just got on my nightshift. Here's hoping my patients won't make a ruckus tonight. Have a good shift, user.

why? it is eventually taken away?

That's a reasonable way to answer the question. Not too specific, and they would probably know those would be true anyway.

Because the future is a cyberpunk tier dystopia of materialism and technocracy. No amount of upper middle class shitposting white nationalist kids can change that.

Ill do what i can, but it wont be enough.

Attached: why didn't you listen.jpg (950x534, 158K)

No it wont user, only doomers have this mentality, you are better than that, we all believe in you.

The true strategy is prudence-inclusive.

because I wasn't born during the post-war baby boom?

We all gotta do our part user, the burden is not shouldered alone.

Cant have that doomer mentality, think of what you can do to make the world a better place for your children user.

usually thought Jow Forums had the best takes. not necessarily because Jow Forums is awesome but because everywhere else sucks so much. that youtube comment might have been a better take than this thread. glad we are leaving the containment board

Attached: IMG_1971.jpg (400x400, 91K)

Working full time, was going to school full time...
But...
I'M 2/3 FINISHED AND I'M IN MY LAST SEMESTER AND IT'S JUST ONE CLASS

I can fucking do it..

I can do it!

Using all of my money I saved to get a new truck and it's going to get me from A to B until I start making the big bucks in my new career

I'm also trying to get spiritual again, I just need wheels to get to church

I'm also going to the gym again

Honestly things are going well for me and I can't complain!

then why never answer
>So user what makes you happy in life
?

You got this user, get it done, be the man we all know you can be. The dawn is coming on a new day.

>prudence-inclusive
I don't think I 100% understand what you mean by this. further explanation?

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1053, 170K)

I dont know man I'm just me
y'alls be bloomin, zoomin and doomin around I'm just sitting here BEING

Attached: chen_skate.png (1240x1240, 164K)