>female joins guild
>Guild gets destoryed

>Be today Euro/Western countries
>Let women in your gaming industry
>Destory gaming industry
>Let women work in businesses
>Destory businesses
>Give women right to vote
>Destroy the greatest civilization made over thousands and thousands of years in less than 100 years

Do you guys see a pattern?

Attached: 2018-12-10-hit-or-miss-page-2 - Copy.jpg (1200x1189, 310K)

Most women are too emotionally manipulable for politics.

>shadman

Attached: ea.png (1023x766, 984K)

When will Shadman finish this comic?

how did the female destroy the guild? We never had any problems with the women in our guild (they weren't "guild leader's girl-friend" though)

>Shadman

Birth control did far more damager to society than female suffrage.

This is absolutely true.

Attached: TJHLHCE.jpg (720x904, 111K)

>pedo/homo/bestiality
when will shadman finish his life

Post the rest, faggot.

Ideology of Religion of Peace would solve all problems created by women.

Can't have one without the other, the control is total

I whitness two guilds implosion and in both times female were one of (althought not the only) the primary causes. I noticed indeed that the problem arise when women have a noticable influence on the guild leaders

Hmm... It's almost like the book of Genesis was trying to tell us something when Eve convinced Adam to eat the forbidden fruit and fucked humanity over forever so as punishment she would have to be subservient to her husband.

NAAAAAH.

probably by causing a weak male to act foolish, which is always the crux of the issue. it's also why men blame women and females blame men, when the reality is that both fuck up when confined to a shared public space. casual interaction between men and women is just not possible without things going crazy.

Men and women are supposed to fuck each other, built relationships and families but not work together. That's why there has traditionally been women work and men work, because males and females do not work well together. this is plainly to see when you are not blinded by ideology or other preconceived notions that distort one's perception of reality.

I guess they never miss, huh?

this

>betas get manipulated by whores and it only takes one woman to break a group of men
Its kinda sad.

>Give women voting rights
>Birth control legalized and payed by the government after a few years

Ummm.. I wonder if there is a direct link?

That's only have of the lesson though. Yes, females corrupt, but males can be corrupted. So therefore men and women have to be separated at all times unless the event is meant to facilitate finding a mate. That's how it used to be. That's how you build shit that works, in an environment where there are no distractions from the other sex.

>homemshad

Attached: 1507293879653.gif (400x305, 1.96M)

Attached: 1518908021125.gif (499x367, 3.47M)

Attached: Tails on a bench.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

fucking tailsposters

Attached: 1548156637306.jpg (892x720, 162K)

JBP,, pretty much agrees...
And Molyneux has a whole two videos on female leaders aka failures.

I'm glad I got to see this young. I got kicked from a cod 1 clan by 40 year old burger admins for jokingly saying the only female was aim botting when she killed me. They took it very seriously and I was put in the naughty ventrillo chat while they tried to force an apology

>...

Attached: 1540255201438.webm (718x720, 973K)

POST THE REST, BE A FUCKING MAN AND BE BANNED YOU GIANT COCK SUCKING CANADIAN TRUDEAU VOTING PEACE OF SHIT:

Samson lost his strength because of a woman and John the Baptist lost his head.

Our women had the right to vote from the beginning and we were doing pretty well from 1917 to about 1990. The collapse of Soviet Union was the beginning of our destruction because we started prostrating before the west and licking your boot. It only would have been a slightly slower progress if women didn't have the right to vote. Perhaps you would have destroyed your countries too even without the female vote but it would have taken a few decades longer.

>be today euro/western countries
what the fuck did you just say you little streetshit?
feel free to move back to the shithole your subhuman parents crawled out of

yeah. men aren't allowed to hang out with other guys and bullshit with each other anywhere in the world without a woman or a jew showing up to ruin the fun

calm down australia

Attached: images.jpg (344x146, 11K)

Attached: 1547776776618.gif (483x299, 3.31M)

Attached: 78436587364875345.gif (500x415, 3.41M)

Attached: 78364785345.gif (230x227, 3.49M)

Attached: Dr6zSYAUwAAyqsX.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

downvoted
post it nigger

go back

this would've been better if instead of the little brother one of this dudes friends walked in on him baka