Well Jow Forums

well Jow Forums

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Attached: 6d2.jpg (322x319, 31K)

Ripping unborn children from their mothers' wombs is murder no matter which way you try to slice it.

im not pro life, i just dont want women to have rights

The burden of proof lies on the person making the claim. Give credible arguments that life does begin at conception and that all humans are morally equal. Protip: you can't.

that's not what people say though. if the treatment the pregnant woman needs to survive will kill the baby then using the treatment could be a fair decision. the death of the baby would be a side effect. there would never be a reason for an abortion procedure though. abortion is just murder

life obviously begins at conceptopn. it's as obvious as the sky being blue. you shouldn't have to give arguments to prove the sky is blue and you shouldn't have to give arguments to prove a fetus is alive

what gives human life its value is our capacity for emotion and empathy, our moral values, all those higher functions. That's what separates humans from animals. We can go beyond pure logic or instinct and feel for other people, and that's why human life is so precious compared to simpler animals.
An embryo or a fetus are not human in this sense. They're people in the biological sense, but that's not what makes human life invaluable. A braindead person or a murderous psychopath are human too biologically, but their lives are not the same as "normal" people's. It's the philosophical humanity that defines us, things like the aforementioned morality and empathy, and unborn children don't have those. They're no different from animals, other than biologically.
If harming innocent animals (for food or furs, for example) is not wrong, neither is abortion.
I suppose you could make the argument that unborn or very young children have some supra-animal value by virtue of them eventually gaining the ability to feel and understand, but that presents new issues like whether or not masturbation or abstinence is murder.

If eating meat or having pets, or punishing criminals or not being pacifist is not morally wrong, neither is abortion. I can completely understand why a man would be pro-life as a principle, but the idea that human life is valuable biologically rather than philosophically is deeply flawed in my opinion.

I'm all for dead babies but not when wom*n are making the decision.

All "pro-life" people believe that abortion should be allowed in medically necessary cases

It's the "pro-choice" people who believe it should be a form of birth control and go out of of their way to get pregnant in order to show off how little they care about fetuses.

Attached: documentary.png (824x512, 208K)

"Alive", but at conception doesn't have memory or consciousness, so it has the same value as a plant.

Don't wash your hands. You murder thousands of single cell microorganisms, just like humans are at the moment of conception

Same here.
The thought of a woman being allowed to kill her baby makes me sick.
Females shouldn't be that powerfull

people who are pro life and the same that says earth is at capacity and too many people on earth

they are all hypocrites, they says these things to feel good and are always full of shit

im still on the fence but really, doesn't life have value based on the theoretical years they'll have in the future

>life are the*

Most conceptions fail to implant, and not every successfully implanted egg proceeds to produce a viable pregnancy. By your definition most pregnancies are self-aborting.

that's true, if you believe that abortion hasn't any ethical quandaries then you're of the opinion that human life doesn't matter as long as you're unable to see it.

No, because while they might spend their life a productive member of society, they might also grow up to be a NEET, or get themselves killed huffing random shit in high school, or join a gang, or carry a gene for childhood cancer. You can't say "oh, he could have been the next Einstein!" without following up with "or the next Stalin. Or just Steve."

>no you cant just kill babies, they're human beings!

Attached: 1545579908922.jpg (785x731, 101K)

the ethics of a baby's life is not up to the politicians to decide as they are not responsible for the child's welfare, statistics does not make ideology

ultimately it is a parents that are responsible for making the baby into adults, raising kids is not a privilege allowed by the government and as such its regulation is inherently immoral and out of bounds
not to mention fetuses cannot have rights as an individual, all arguments about fetuses' rights are done by adults in their stead, this makes it a weak argument

thirdly not many of us "sees" the fetus, we imply that a fetus inside a pregnant lady has more rights than the person carrying it, we, or rather politicians with power, "gives" overriding power to the fetus over the choice of the mother who has ultimately the responsibility of not only carrying the fetus but also over the raising of the child, this is just another way to take rights

the government does not provide artificial/surrogate fetuses in case the women must abort so it doesn't even care if the fetus lives or dies, it only care about how the mother's rights can be subsumed by ideology

if you can't see hypocrisy than you are as dead as a doornail

I think that's the main interrogative, when is alive. For me it's when you have memory and consciousness then you're a human, but when you do not have any of those things it's just a living creature, like I stated no different from a plant or the millions of cell we kill daily.

>artificial/surrogate fetuses
womb*

Yeah but I don't think people should be killed if they're mediocre
I mean they have value not based on what they currently are but purely on that chances are otherwise they would grow up and have a full life and destroying them in as a cell so they never had it is taking that away.
You can project that logic way to far to not fertilising all your eggs being murder I'm sure but there's a lot of grey in there.

Friendly reminder that real men support infaticide, but are agains't abortion because it would be power to thots

give*

Reminder that pro choice thots advocate for inhumane dismembering babies and then crushing its head to kill it

Attached: images(32).jpg (696x440, 46K)

indonesia decapitates women that masturbates

I understand your point and in a ideal world a would agree with you, but things are not that simple we can't project ourselves thing can go wrong, and can go more wrong and if you're born in a broken house with parents, that don't care about you.

Only druggies get executed here mate. At most you'll get whipped and that's only in Aceh

B+R

>MY BODY, MY RULES
the fetus is not your body

Attached: fight like a horse.png (644x361, 137K)

People can be stupid and cruel all they want. It is their soul that is going to hell. I just don't the want the puclic healthcare system to pay for abortions of retarded cunts that want to use abortion as excuse to fuck niggers without precaution and not wanting to face the consequences. They want to use abortion as substitute for condoms. It is the same thing with drugs. They can ruin their bodies and life all they want. My taxes are not going to pay for their rehab.

Attached: 132988039527.jpg (429x410, 37K)

>just don't the want the puclic healthcare system to pay for abortions
it's easy, muh nigga
don't allow abortions
and fuck, do you really think if they allow abortion in ANY case, that there will be no public abortion clinics that will be flooded with poor people???

People are so dumb. How hard can be to use one ot the 1000 differents methods of safe sex? I never fucked without a condom in my entire life.

post more political boomer memes

imagine how many pro-choice people have been aborted lol

Attached: 1548123558385.jpg (626x128, 10K)

they discard that argument because it's very good, like the "the fetus is not your body" one as well
they depend solely on the amount of people supporting them, that's why that female nigga rapper is being praised by them like she is a political mastermind

I don't get the resistance to abortion from men. A good woman would never abort anyway, so just find a good woman and ignore all the thots.

some humans are nonwhite
most abortions are niggers

Attached: 1454449151354.jpg (499x499, 41K)

the problem is that feminists twist everything and say the reason males don't support abortion is because "they all want to control your body"

allowing abortion will surely not make feminists more vicious

go back there

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1053, 170K)

I don't care about the baby I just want slutty women to suffer honestly

>they are almost always from Jow Forums
damn, even Jow Forums mods redirect their threads