Are they the main villains of Jow Forums?

Are they the main villains of Jow Forums?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1280x674, 29K)

yes

Is that even a question worth asking?
Take a close look at this board and tell me how americans aren't supposed to be the scourge of this board

Pls no bully

Wrong it's Brazilians.

They're just the dumb misguided henchmen. Finns are the real masterminds.

finns, americans and brazilians are the villains of Jow Forums

also leafs and Japanese

We and our isreali masters are the villains of both Jow Forums and the world in general

Leafs are pretty kino, along with Russians and Canadians.

Not villains so much as anti-heroes.

yes actually how could i forget those inhuman beings

They’re the main character

bump

No, they are just a toy for a meme

they used to but now it is us, sadly

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are just the fat mega-autist without self awareness that everyone hates.
Russians are the villains (putinbot janny included)
Finns are the heroes.

no, it's us

we're the protagonist. Europe is the antagonist

Punished America
A Fallen Legend

>all of these side characters envious of the protagonist

Attached: smug.jpg (499x499, 26K)

We're the underdog hero protagonist since everyone bullies us all the time yet is simultaneously obsessed with everything we do and what affects us affects the globe.

> everyone bullies us all the time yet is simultaneously obsessed with everything we do
kind of like a villain
or maybe a loser kid that everyone likes to bully because the loser kid sucks

Yes i'm sorry that this loser kid made everything inside your computer and all of the software that it runs on. I'm sorry that you consume all of our video games, music, movies and media. I'm sorry that you spend countless hours using our platforms, such as Jow Forums, twitter, reddit, youtube, google, amazon

fat neckbeard friendless autist virgin freak

cope

Attached: smug wojak.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Six (6) words
Zero (0) arguments

Attached: weed6.jpg (500x333, 29K)

Seething

>Villains

I'm not sure that's the right word. Accidental antagonists perhaps? They don't have any real malice, and most of their ethos and values that the US holds would be great... if they weren't found in a country populated by Americans.

>Decide to completely seperate church and state, so there's no more religious persecution. >Give it up in favor of evangelical support and a couple of snide swipes on money at the now defunct USSR
>Decide that all men are created equal, and have inviolable rights
>Unless of course it might inconvenience the cotton industry, or the CIA want to know what happens when you repeatedly date rape people out in the boonies
>Every man is free to defend himself, and his companions, if the government can't do so
>Refuse to build any of the support infrastructure to make this sustainable, such as social healthcare, easy to access psychiatric help, and institute a bunch of laws in Florida that are basically designed for the passive aggressive would-be murderer
>Decide to build a culture on new ideas
>Fail to come up with new ideas, and proceed to cling to the most rabid conservative philosophies, all while refusing to remove laws that became defunct around a century ago
>Hold a great and deep respect for both environment and technology
>Completely overshadowed by rampant logging and mining businesses, and technology is so feared that 'Technocrats' are somehow a worry, for the first time since the Renaissance

It just boggles the mind. And you can't ask the states to split up to solve these cultural splits, because everything is too intwined.

Americans are the main characters of Jow Forums since we form the majority.

Everyone else are NPC's.

Attached: NPC.png (1339x896, 1.97M)

who are you calling mega-autist you literal retarded mongoloid autistic fag?

Usually, NPCs are the majority in game worlds

>NPC's are not the majority

Attached: 1504436790768.jpg (2000x2000, 2.24M)

Usually, but Jow Forums is a battle royal.
*fartnite dances*

>scared of tech
literally boomers. We are the pioneers of software and hardware development

Ivan's got a point, user.

No, they're our fren. There's no enemy of Jow Forums, only banter

You didn't see "usually"...I see.

Of course. Success breeds jealousy.

kek your butthurt is funny

And we will conquer Jow Forums starting by annexing Poland.

we started that already. CIA recent stabbed their mayor in plain view of the millions.

No you're all just 20 year old faggots raised by social media and reddit and who have formed a sickening obsession with the US.

Suck my small cock, and go back.

You're the majority but still the quality of your posts if awful. Even official mascots of Jow Forums are Finnish and the personification of Jow Forums is an Argentinian woman. Imagine being an amerimutt on Jow Forums, the most bullied posters.

>also leafs
Can confirm, am leaf

I like the attention

>He has to put effort into funposting
I can post literally anything and SOMEONE will get irrationally upset

>Even official mascots of Jow Forums are Finnish and the personification of Jow Forums
Because it got big on KC(even though it was from the Finnish chan) , the original Jow Forums and their Jow Forums was majority German.
The majority of KC Jow Forums and Jow Forums Jow Forums interposted before the board got big and attracted attention of americans

No, we're heroes.

LMAO. Jow Forums got rekt

>quality
>int
wtf are you talking about
everyone is shitposting on here. there's just too many of us compared to other flags and you are too dumb to figure that out. so you are welcome

yup