Imagine having sex with an anime girl and cumming inside her haha

imagine having sex with an anime girl and cumming inside her haha

Attached: anime titties 2.png (1122x1500, 968K)

Sounds fucking gay

Attached: 574158f10.gif (400x267, 1.96M)

If one day I meet you in real life, I'll fucking gut you out and force you to eat your own shit-filled intestines in front of your parents

Attached: 1544818538749.png (760x839, 733K)

Maybe help yourself out with a tulpa and lucid dream with a finished self-consious one.
And no I'm totally not having any contract with an evil entity shilling demon incubators in human thought forms or anything baka~

Attached: 1546627161609.jpg (1069x1600, 626K)

You know what the saddest thing is?
I tried lucid dreaming for that reason, and that reason only
and it failed

That sounds wrong, human.
I would never do that to an anime girl.

Get a load of this tuplalet, haha

gay

imagine holding an anime girl in your arms and being whisked away to unfathomable levels of comfy by her immeasurable softness
just stop jacking off and your waifu will come to have sex with you in your dreams

sounds gay

I don't have dreams anymore
only weird nightmares, bad things happening all the time
I tried to nofap, and I went for two months with no nut, nothing changed. I envy the fuckers that can have lucid dreams. It sounds fake, but I secretly hope it's real.

Attached: 1525094617791.jpg (512x264, 23K)

>imagine holding an anime girl in your arms and being whisked away to unfathomable levels of comfy by her immeasurable softness
haha

Attached: anime titties 10.jpg (1301x1852, 301K)

hold on, are you the anti-gay leaf?

I dunno, nofap seems pretty gay to me. Just try to control yourself. Exercise helps deal with the urges too.
He seems a bit too vivid with his descriptions of violence to be that guy, doesn't he?
>I'll fucking gut you out and force you to eat your own shit-filled intestines in front of your parents

>elf

Attached: 1523805591298.jpg (550x281, 27K)

Well I had a surgical operation at my balls. Was stuck in bed for an entire month because I had a few complications, and I couldn't masturbate for two. Maybe this wasn't true nofap but still
I don't have urges whatsoever. I'm past the age where I have a hormone-filled libido. I'm not that interested in sex anyway, I just want to have a taste of this imaginary experience.

While I may sometimes be anti-gay as a knee-jerk reaction, I think you're probably thinking of someone else.

Attached: __shigure_kantai_collection_drawn_by_azuhira__c9603f1f95b28fe0064b32be1460e970.png (1610x1400, 962K)

No dreams and no libido? I don't think that's an age thing. I think you're having issues over there man. You been using a little too much of that legal reefer? Those are two symptoms I recall having when I used that stuff a bit more often than it should be used.

I'm not doing any drugs, legal or not. I was never really active on that front, but it really went downhill a few years ago hen I started getting into the "mister" age, you see?
It just happens, you lose your sex drive over time.
And as for the dreams: I have nightmares, a lot of them in fact, but no dream that I can recall, happy or strange. It's always nightmares about terrifying visions or my life going down the shitter in an unexpected way (like getting crippled, losing my job, having a stroke etc...).
Which is why I'd like to lucid dream, maybe that could me turn this around.

Attached: __shigure_kantai_collection_drawn_by_hetza_hellshock__e3e234a83c7ff855cc7d705b2741fc0e.jpg (862x868, 409K)

How old are you really? Above 30?

>but it really went downhill a few years ago hen I started getting into the "mister" age, you see?
I don't really think that usually happens in the way you're describing into you start to transition from middle to old age. It's not like what you're describing is completely alien to me, just the degree of it.
As far as the lucid dreaming, I've never really experienced it myself, but from talking to other people I can believe that it's real.
A buddy of mine recommended trying it to me, for an unrelated reason. Supposedly regularly looking at your hands and making sure that you're awake often enough for it to become a habit tends to result in you doing it in your dreams, and realizing that you're dreaming. Maybe give it a try if it's something really important to you. I didn't really bother, but lucid dreams aren't particularly interesting to me.
I don't think you should hang your hopes on lucid dreams to turn things around is gonna be a reliable solution though. Maybe try some positive mental attitude. A good outlook can be effective medicine. I guess that's easier said than done though.

Attached: 1543320669717.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Almost. But I started noticing it in my early 20s

I'm only curious to see what I could get out of it really, I'm not basing my hopes on this either. Thankfully. But I did try all the tricks they often talk about, to no avail. And indeed, getting a positive outlook is easier said than done: it's a thing that people like me simply can't have, no matter what.

>Almost.
Nu-uh then, thats not how it works, go to a doc, stop pretending its an age thing, it isn't. Sooner you fix it better it will be for you.

It's not that big of a deal really. It's not like I had ED

>it's a thing that people like me simply can't have, no matter what
Mmmm. I don't think perspectives like that are useful at all, no matter how much truth is in them.
I'm pretty good with positive outlook. Whenever things seem bleak, try to use some of mine.

Attached: 1521815927784.png (500x446, 468K)

How is losing your sex drive isn't a "big deal"?

I know depression has been run into the ground as this point, and is just one big meme thrown around by sadboys. But I've been diagnosed with it by a professional based on months of frequent consultations.
I've realized over time that a good portion of what makes me who I am is this "outlook": even if I do something positive, be it short or long term, I don't find any satisfaction in it, and makes the efforts put into it all the more exhausting.
Woe is me

It's not as bad as it sounds really, I just don't want to fuck everything that I see. In fact, it is quite pleasant.

Does that mean you don't want it?
I don't mind.

>I just don't want to fuck everything that I see
>It's not as bad as it sounds really
user, I...
How often do you even do sexy stuff?

Checkaroo
maybe once a week? From the statistics I've seen, it's nothing too unusual.

checkaroo too
i'm not sure I get the meaning of your question, to be honest
But it's ok, the blogposting is already too severe

test

Alright. I have to go soon anyway. Take care, tsunleaf.

>CEO
fuck off gookmoot
Push yourself into doing it at least 2 times a week. Getting hornier will probably help you deal with your depression as well.

ur ass

Attached: 07CB0495-D1F2-4F5A-A223-8568850C52DE.png (1450x1000, 212K)

my ass faggot

not sure about that one. I know masturbation can help with anxiety, but I can guarantee it doesn't magically replaces meds.
If it did, I would've been eliminated by big pharma long ago.
Besides, it's not like I could. Maybe during a couple of weeks at most, then I'd get burnt out. And I'd rather not.

your faggot ass

Attached: C609A6A2-AD9F-4CEA-8241-659335B95830.jpg (707x1000, 158K)

You're approaching it with negative attitude already. Just do it gradually. All I can say to you being limpdicked autists in your 30th is not a way to go.
your faggot ass my ass faggot

As I said bud, I'm not ED. If I were, I'd take this really seriously.
And no F word around here, it's not inclusive

Just get a sex doll

your dick is flat

cool

Where is the bulge?