Why do white people make this face when you walk past them?

Makes me want to knock them the fuck out

Attached: 1548214843224.png (645x773, 11K)

So that you do something retarded and give me reasonable cause to plug you. We're an armed society, stop acting like an animal if you don't want to be gunned down.

Because we do that to everyone, regardless of race.

Because they wanna rape your anus .

Niggardly diddly diddly

Attached: unnamed.jpg (443x332, 28K)

Its a polite dismissal.
Like ‘I acknowledge you, but wish no further interaction’. Whites do it to eachother all the time.

Please go and try and knock out some white guy, I will happily await the police report when they fill you with lead.

I acknowledge your existence but don’t talk to me.

Because you are ugly.

SLIDE THREAD

Attached: 2525251.jpg (1280x707, 418K)

Its the minority foolishness alarm, when you coloreds start getting too goofy and wacky for our tastes.

They do it to disguise their disgust of stinking subhuman apes like you.

This. Look at how the Finnish interact socially with strangers. It's a deeply ingrained self preservation instinct. The North West US is the best example of this phenomenon.

It's the I see you, you see me, I don't know you, you don't know me; type of face. There's no reason to smile and interact or get within arms reach of a stranger.

The South is a different story. They're more friendly because farmers had to cooperate with one another to be successful. Thus Southern Hospitality was born. Most agricultural people are like that.

That the, "WEWLAD I can't believe I have to share a fucking country with you" face.

you need to be white to post here, black boy

that's the face when we didn't want you to make eye contact with us.

>Makes me want to knock them the fuck out
Do it then, or quit acting tough. You are just as bad as the 2nd amendment faggots. All bark, no bite. Start some shit, or stew in your own fake outrage.

Ask me if I care.

The smell, nigger.

>Hello. You're acknowledged. Now, jog on.
Not really complicated

unironically this
I lived with an annoying nigger for a while and it can be pretty hard to disguise how you feel about them
(they know it anyway, half the reason they "act out" is because they want a confrontation with whitey)
(the other half is because they're dumb animals)

Attached: mouse-friend-36301409.png (500x548, 81K)

Trying to fake a smile like yes I’m totally ok with subhuman animals parasitically leeching off my forefathers nation

Anything you do about it ends up with you in a hole or in jail. Don't question your superiors, pussy.

I make a face of murderous indignation so brown pieces of shit like you don't engage me. T. 85% el creatura.

>1 post by op
>obv b8
>still gets replies
fucking fags... sage

Literally a slide thread

Sage

>le shocking revelation that my house now has a lower value face

Attached: walls.jpg (803x768, 72K)

This is a joke. They complain if you smile if you frown if you make any kind of facial expression.

so you do something stupid and we have an excuse to shoot

>Makes me want to knock them the fuck out

Low IQ subhuman confirmed. Somalis also perceive simple eye contact as a threat.

Nice trips.

Attached: 1537983262893.jpg (211x209, 15K)

SLIDE THREAD

maybe learn how to interpret nonverbal communication via facial expression instead of creating yet another shit thread OP

Attached: 132676.jpg (724x664, 182K)

Europeans don't make that face. Americans make it, they're either thinking of: how to suck up to their boss for that yearly bonus so they can afford a vacation trip or gender reassignment surgery for their son; or how their wife took longer than usual with Jamal last night and wouldn't even let them watch towards the end.

Why do niggers look like monkeys? Makes me want to exterminate them and put a few of them in zoos.

dont think youre special this is how white people greet a stranger. usually nigger dont even look your directly because they must not be apart of society or something but. white people like to smile at or say good day to fellow white patrons even if we dont know them at all. i guess niggers dont greet fellow patrons just to you know. BE APART OF SOMETHING

Because they're afraid someone like you might knock them out

Whites speak English. You speak some shitty nigger-tier Ebonics/hood slang.
This is how whites communicate with lower classed 'people'

Attached: sage.jpg (680x576, 77K)

Because they feel bad you were born a nigger.

Attached: 1542124167145.gif (460x266, 1022K)

t.negrozoid

Attached: 1_x66zi6m4kKNlJ_2wqpjSTw.png (1200x734, 702K)

I make a face like pic related

Attached: ginsanta.jpg (445x331, 15K)

This

Are niggers that bad In the U.S? They seem ok here

We forgot how to smile