Why do Americans think this is okay?

Why do Americans think this is okay?

Attached: 1gcn0y23g3c21.jpg (875x768, 79K)

>be thankful that we allow you to eat

>public transportation

they think being poor is a choice

really revs up the almonds

Posting fake stories for likes? Because they are the worst attention whores, rest of the 1st world is not far behind tho

It literally is unless you're disabled. Unless you physically can't work, it's your fault that you would wallow in your own failure

it is

at 3% unemployment, being poor is definitely a choice

imagine the smellz

>>public transportation
>A country where public transportation is not the norm

Those homeless are definitely blacks so nothing of value is lost

Attached: 1547765993945.gif (652x562, 626K)

I once met a homeless person on the bus. He kept on talking about electrical engineering, because he studied that in University.

Verily, out of all the things that totally happened, that undoubtedly did.

It is though

Not everyone thinks it's okay. In a small town I often stay in, people from the farmers' market give produce and bread to the local homeless or struggling people. Churches in a lot of areas help with local charities. The problem is that some areas don't have enough food to donate, or that asking for assistance in hard times is considered a sign of being weak.

I am thankful I get to eat every day, I remind myself to be thankful for what I have. It makes you more thankful surprisingly enough.

Food should be a fundamental human right.

In most big cities it is illegal to feed homeless people

I knew they tried to keep homeless people from sleeping but I didn't know they banned feeding them. That's crazy.

>can't afford food
>better hop on one of those free buses so that I can go be homeless some place else

We could literally use the money for used for defensive architecture to actually help the homeless instead of making their lives shittier.

but that wouldn't make the collective lives of black people generally worse, the point is to keep them away from civilized areas and use them as cultural distractions, cheap labor, and captive markets

and it would prevent us from preserving the current system of criminaizing poverty to maximize the poorfag's output potential and resource extraction

they obviously have hit a genetic dead end and aren't smart enough to figure out how to survive in this world so we might as well milk them for all they got while we can

Attached: 25e.jpg (640x640, 37K)

dont worry it's just some basic bitch trying to find meaning to life when there isnt

Attached: 1547928341643.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Minwage doesn't even get you a studio apartment in most cities. You either have to starve, work multiple jobs, or room with degenerates that will steal your shit.

and then everybody clapped
and that mans name? Albert Einstein

you're not allowed to feed wild animals either
because it makes them dependant on others and unable to fend for themselves