Does Jow Forums support trans rights?

Does Jow Forums support trans rights?

Attached: tam.jpg (720x718, 69K)

no, get the fuck out

if you flip the n in your id it becomes uwu

Fuck no. I don't want some mentally unstable freak fighting next to men.

Imagine having to stop so a tranny can put in their dildo to stop their fake vagina from sealing shut on them

Ok normie.

Yes uwu

if you get rid of the n in your id it becomes owu
like a winking owo

what a coincidence
if you get rid of the 8 in your id and add a bunch of letters it says your mom's a slag

Ahem, GO THE FUCK BACK TO FAGGOT

trans rights?

ùwú im dissapointed

Sure, why not?

no lol

so what do you support exactly?

I support mental health care for treating gender dysphoria, and those people also happen to have rights.

I think that people can pretty much do whatever they want when it comes to sex and identity(except for stuff involving children), if someone is born with a vagina but wants to be a guy then whatever, not my problem.

I also don't really care about the whole bathroom "controversy", bathrooms are just the places people go to use the toilet, I see nothing wrong with men and women using the same bathroom.

those are not rights, those are just thoughts,
Any exact rights you support that differ from basics?
i kinda think human rights are a bunch of hoe tbhq, just something we came up with to avoid killing each other over petty things

No.

Trans people already have rights. What they want is trans privilege.

Well, what rights do they even want? I thought the whole thing was centered on them wanting to be accepted as the gender they chose instead of the one they were born with.

Freedom is for rich people who can afford private lives away from ground level social life.
I don't want to deal with the awkwardness of an overt freak at work.
Employers should not be required to hire them. Tax money should not pay for such surgeries.

Why not

Depends how well they blow me.

>Well, what rights do they even want?
Thats the whole thing, they don't know. And I'm not going to support people that have no clue what the fuck do they even want.