Age, cunts fucked

age, cunts fucked

Attached: template.png (1374x1245, 68K)

Already posted it a few hours ago, but here we go again...

Attached: 1548238905117.png (1374x1245, 88K)

30, 2

Attached: australia.png (1374x1245, 72K)

go back to ur containment board

also caesar rape baby

But this is my containment board, been here for long enough already. Why the harsh language?

>french speaking in canada
>why the harsh language
because ur a subhuman all round

Because you think I'm actually canadian? Have you not taken a look at the map?

2 girls

can you elaborate your chessboard further then or is it too personal and too scary for you to upload to this medium?

Why the dislike for us?

Attached: 1548306300931.png (1374x1245, 70K)

go for a swim bjornn

*Björn
and no
pools closed and too cold anyways

Just had a lot of bad experiences with Icelanders. That's how I based my rating. Doesn't mean I hate all Icelanders though.

Just felt like detailing for each region of France how I feel.
Southerners are italian rape-babies, the germans can take back Alsace for all I care, and Paris absolutely has to be nuked to the ground, as it is a lost cause at this point.
As for the rest, some are more or less baste, depending on how chill they are. My region is the best, obviously, but some others are ok too.
And if it wasn't clear already, I'm not french canadian. They too can suck a fat one.

burn it down senpaiis

care to elaborate?
I wanna know what they did to peeve a frenchman

no

They are uptight anglo inbreds that like to pretend they are the true keepers of the french language. Which is laughable, considering the amount of english vocabulary in their used cumrag of a dialect. They also have a sub-par culture, which mostly boils down to copying what little british canadians have invented, and call it their own, while autistically screeching at everyone else.
Still not as bad as parisians though

Attached: 1526693640752.png (1150x1242, 577K)

Uh
i have a feeling you are a bit misinformed
>anglo inbreds
most of our dna is from the nordic settlers and their mostly irish concubines, though there undoubtably was anglo blood there it was far from the majority
inbred is accurate though, there was a measurable uptick in Iceland's inbreeding compared to other places (though inbreeding at that time wasn't exactly uncommon tbf)
>keepers of the french language
???
I'm not sure where you heard that but icelandic is far away from french linguistically from what i know
We're an old germanic language that has remained mostly intact, so unless they were talking about like gallic maybe??
>amount of english vocabulary
Well it's definitely not free of any influence but most languages aren't now
And i think we do a good job of coming up with new words instead of just ctrl+c'ng it.
>cumrag of a dialect
;-;
I like it...
>sub-par culture, which mostly boils down to copying what little british canadians have invented
I mean granted we're not some cultural powerhouse or anything but considering that we're not that many i think we do ok
And what exactly did we steal from the canadian brits?
I'd like some examples because i can't really think of any.

Attached: 29504.jpg (184x184, 8K)

also sorry for making it that long
many things confused me
i understand if you don't want to read

Bud
I was talking about quebec, not your place.
As for Iceland: I've been to it a couple of times for vacations. And I don't know...It's like in Sweden: I always had the feeling that I was not welcome, despite doing my best not to be a nuisance. Plus, I've met a fair deal of homos, and that's a big no-no for me.
But still, I guess it's not as bad. Maybe "hate" is too strong. Mixed feelings would be more appropriate

Attached: 1544057720683.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

oh
now everything makes sense
i feel a bit like an autismo for not getting that
>feeling that I was not welcome
Many people don't really like tourists
You can't really blame them, there are so many and sometimes it feels like they drown us out
It's nothing personal really.
>doing my best not to be a nuisance
good on ya
>I've met a fair deal of homos
we are pretty tolerant of the homo here
probably a bit too much
i don't like seeing giant fags dressed in faggy outfits either really

Attached: __kemomimi_chan_original_drawn_by_naga_u__b55888a527ec2ddbd81b27a84ff80376.jpg (600x600, 233K)

20, 0/offered many times but trust no THOT, only QT пpaвocлaвиe GF for me.

Attached: Provoslavniy.png (1374x1245, 104K)