Let's be honest now and settle this who's worse niggers or gypos

>inb4 kek gypo,i'm not
I'm legit curious about this.

Attached: GypoVsNigro.png (768x604, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Romania
youtube.com/watch?v=PL5rmmpiHp8
youtube.com/watch?v=8lKZahL0vfo
youtube.com/watch?v=ysIyzzKf1GA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What is worse? Getting stabbed in the right eye or left eye?

I only have experience with gypos,obviously.
And i truly believe they're problem is actually just poverty.
>Many rich gypos actually send they're kids to high end schools and universities.
>They never use racism as a excuse
>Some actually are great musicians and chefs

And let's be real here never have i seen anything as bad from gypsies like i seen from niggers.
Mass rapes,killings and so on.

Mostly prostitution,theft and sometimes murder.

Gypsy niggers

Obviously niggers

Why not both?

niggers, gypsies don't murder or rape nowhere near as much as groids, that said, both should be gassed

Niggers. Drop a gyp in a random place, and within a day he'll have built a shack in some corner and survived. Drop a nig in some random place, and he'll either kill and rape the first people it comes across, or stay in its place and whine about whitey an' sheeeeeeiiiiit.

to be honest, I'd stick to the known evil
I know how to deal with the gyp, on the other hand the negro seems an entire different breed of nasty

Gypsies are literally inhuman

this

Lived near both for a year
Niggers are worse by Far no arguing

I've met a lot of decent blacks, never met a decent gypsy. They're not human.

I think you need to put niggers and gypsies in the same financial situation.
I never seen gypsies being as rich as some black americans.

But now put a decent black in a gypsies situation...do you really think he will behave any different than a typical nigger?

Jews

You forgot to add wh*Tes, which is the correct answer.

Buncha snobby arrogant beta cucks that whine about trivial bullshit all day, whatever they were in the past, they are no more as is evident from their submissiveness to niggers and mudslimes

Nigger get lost.

Attached: eurokike.png (875x871, 264K)

India deserves to be nuked 1000 times, not only because of being literal walking feces, but for creating gypsies too.

POO IN LOOS will never be forgiven for spreading their rejects all over Europe.

Your reign is over you degenerate paleskin fucks, wh*Tes wont last another decade, they will soon become the minority and be hunted down like rats for the sins of their forefathers, you're living on borrowed time you kike worshipping inbred cocksuckers

>memeflag

if you are so proud of what you are, why don't you show your real flag?

Cancer or heart disease?

can be also shit or puke.

Our pop. breached the 25 mil mark for the first time,will be fine
Sadly its Romania + Diasporra

wouldn't that be because a decent gypsy is often impossible to identify as a gypsy anymore?
blacks have a harder time blending in because they're ethnically more diffrent

Gypsies by far

This. Although I'd still argue niggers, because there is more of them.

First of all, are you talking about African Americans or straight from Africa immigrants?
It's already different, because culture, influences...
While gypsies, at least european gypsies, behave basically the same everywhere. Those living in filthy in those shacks are not poor, they just want to live "above" the law and couldn't care less about local rules and habits, they use rats and garbage as a shield,at that point...Who wants to deal with them? Their idea is you can't steal from me, because I have nothing, you can catch me because tomorrow I might no be there and if you (law) catch me you can't blame/punish me because I am poor (and it's not my fault). Also, face one you have to face the whole group, they can ruin your life in a second, they have money and connections, they are, basically, an army and can vanish the following day.
If you put a black in a good apartment, give him some money, let him live in a good neighborhood, I can say there's at least 1% chance he'll fix his life, now think about a gypsy or a gypsy family...

gypsies steal and shit outside all over the nice places
but mostly they stick with their own
they don't try to blend in with European societies as if they were our equals

>they use rats and garbage as a shield,
so they use themselves as shield?

like the jews.

African Americans are a lost cause.Nobody thinks they are good for anything at this point.
Not even Rap.

I dunno man for example i see how some gypo villages and communities actually evolve.
They take care of they're communities once they have some money.
Niggers wherever they go they leave behind ghetto's.

gypsies have their own music, Manele, similar to how niggers have rap. and Manele is used to rot brains of Romanians like how rap is used to rot brains of Americans.

Correct, a decent gypsy would not be a gypsy anymore. While a black can be good or decent or bad, a gypsy is a gypsy, worst scum ever, cannot be saved.

No, kys
No matter what, they are always trying to scam and proffit from you, even the rich ones are spreading their trash culture on others and is gypsifying the population.
Tell me a good gypsy, Salam? Abi? Mocanu?
U di nit really judge by ethnicity and skin color, but gypsies, niggers and arabs are fucking subhumans
Exemplary behaviour is useless when their crime is genetical.

Attached: 1528686740769.jpg (480x480, 44K)

That goes without saying.
I'm just asking wether niggers are even more of a violent subhuman that can't be integrated than the gypo.

Which it seems they are.We need tougher borders it seems.

Besides at least Gypos stick with they're own.

why don't we Romanians just try do make up a campaign to convince gypsies to go back to India? we should be doing this, convince India to take gypsies back already, and so should all countries with serious gypsy infestation.

I have 0 experience with black people, so i'll say definitely gypsies. In my 30+ years on this planet, i have seen only 1 gypsy who did any job, a lady working in a local store. And 1 singer who's half gyppo pic rel.

Attached: 1542352145295.jpg (655x450, 228K)

what kind of music does she sing?

At least a half nigger is easier to identify.
About sticking to their own, maybe 20 years ago, not anymore, they even push their music and lifestile on us, like niggers in america.
But i guess niggers are worse in the end.
Idk and idc, I dont want any of them, I can say that I am ok with an iranian mix or a anatolian turk, but with the 3 that I mentioned, never.

To be honest i would love to keep some gypsies.

They know how to deal with niggers and arabs.

So far they killed a few a american blacks,and a few arabs.
So far so good.

>they even push their music and lifestile on us, like niggers in america.
exactly, this is what they do with Manele, like niggers do with rap.

How to deal with gypsies?

nope, we need to kick every single gypsy out. they are as bad as niggers and arabs. they can stay only if we bring back slavery, that was the only time they were useful.

put them into slavery like we did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Romania

>Slavery (Romanian: robie) existed on the territory of present-day Romania from before the founding of the principalities of Wallachia and Moldavia in 13th–14th century, until it was abolished in stages during the 1840s and 1850s, and also until 1783, in Transylvania and Bukovina (parts of the Habsburg Monarchy). Most of the slaves were of Roma ethnicity. Particularly in Moldavia there were also slaves of Tatar ethnicity, probably prisoners captured from the wars with the Nogai and Crimean Tatars.

Attached: Aurari,_1850.jpg (1351x936, 151K)

pop. She represented us on Eurovision in 94 aand took 2nd place.
youtube.com/watch?v=PL5rmmpiHp8
youtube.com/watch?v=8lKZahL0vfo

a half gypsy representing Poland at Eurovision? shit, the gypsy problem seems to be on other countries, as bad as ours.

Fuck off gypsy. Never (You) me again.

nah.

Attached: 1528072241824.gif (260x442, 9K)

Niggers can dance.
Gypos play good guitar
I'm still torn.

You see, the gysos is a timid creature when alone, or at least he is in the countries that know of their ilk, they do not pose any real threat by themselves, I've seen videos of individual negroes attacking people, you'd almost never going to see the gyp doing it.

That being said they are dangerous in groups and had attacked even the police in sporadic bouts of anger. It is best to avoid their collective onslaught for it is not long lasting. They disperse fast and as a habit try to hide.Then the natives form big protests akin to lynch mobs. The the system, having no other way hits them, their shanty towns are bulldozed, the ring leaders apprehended and the gyp take it. For the gyp have no capacity for higher organization. Even their best usually enrich themselves by fucking over their own kin.

Personally, give them no quarter and ghost their existence. If they impose themselves to you, act very aggressive in a bout of anger, without going all the way to physically attacking them and they will move away from you. If they are many, disengage and call your friends/relatives, use social media and soon the people would handle the uppity ones, for ones suffering the gyp are quick to organize against it.

Both, and also you OP for asking the wrong question

The answer is always niggers

fuck you then Deus Gevalt.

either way, they are a plague wherever they go. Bulgaria is on par with us, and Hungary is getting close to Romania/Bulgaria levels of bad showing from your stats.

Attached: Deus Gevalt.png (853x845, 256K)

25 maybe in the whole world, 19+4.5 in the rest of Europe is not 25

Gypsies are cross bred exported poos, who haven't even managed to assimilate into anything despite roaming around for several hundred years. All in all these Australasian shit stains take the cake. At least the bantus contribute in some way to media entertainment, those poos on the other hand. Are literally only known for petty theft.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

gypsies are riled by by kikes, just like niggers.

gypsy hordes are made rich by their own scams, such as begging and scamming people of their savings.

Niggers. The former are a pest but they tend to fuck off. Niggers are rowdy and combative.

so Indians, and by extension gypsies, are a cross of Persians and Abbos. that explains why they look like Abbos. and how close are Dravidians to Abbos?

Macedonia and Slovakia have bigger problem than Romania. Pic rel Slovakia.

Attached: 1526016212222.jpg (1024x664, 647K)

Elvis was a gypsy. Pola Negri (liiterally black Polka) too.

Attached: 1543591691173.jpg (573x768, 98K)

>Macedonia
especially since Albanians themselves are too gypsy-like.

>Slovakia
and where do gypsies live in Slovakia? i heard some Slovaks who said their gypsies live in the south where Hungarians also are.

Yes, and indeed it does.

>How close

Virtually identical, with only a negligible amount of foreign admixture differentiating the two groups in question.

Here's a more concise elaboration, if you need a more thorough clarification:

Indians/other South Asians are cross bred Aborigines. Not some sort of Asiatic Caucasian or something along those lines (although because of West Eurasian migration East, they are partially mixed with some Caucasian groups). With that out of the way, once you assess for their phenotypic traits, this assertion becomes self evident. For example take their conventional skin tone, and compare and contrast it with the other native ethnic groups in Eurasia. After you're done, what you'll see, is that they're the only race native to Euraisa with dark skin that exceeds the threshold of the conventional Eurasian tan(the darkest skin tone seen in other Eurasian groups). Not only that, but their eye sockets are also larger than what a Caucascoid should conventionally have. And their nostril shape is uniquely West African esk in appearance despite their geographical location. So what does this all mean? Well it means either they're recent African migrants(no genetic study points towards this) or are the cross bred descendants of the original Australasian population that balkanized and gave way to what we see in Australia, the Australian Aborigines. Who btw, seem to be their only unmixed descendants as India(their old homeland) was forcibly miscegenated into an old world Brazil.

Attached: Unmixed South Asian.jpg (410x547, 24K)

then it explains why gypsies like music and film. they are still tied with it, because of their Indian roots, see Bollywood crap.

if Elvis was a gyppo, then i guess it's time for him to be blacklisted and memory holed, same for Pola.

but when i heard of Elvis being mentioned as "Indian", it was always Amerindian aka Injuns.

I'm guessing she was born in Poland, and if so I'm not suprised. Considering the fact that your crap heap of a country has historically been a dumping ground for genetic trash.

Attached: Gook gene flow postulation 2.png (800x581, 70K)

Gypsys have no social or political power whatsoever
This is a false comparison, and thusly ad hominem, making it a non-argument.

i assume Dravidians are Abbos who somehow ended up in the Indian subcontinent.

so when the Aryan invasion happened, Aryans, who were Europeans from Kurgan - the Proto Indo European homeland - crossed Central Asia and mixed with the Dravidians, creating today's Indians.

but how did Dravidians ended up in India? some hominids who left Australia and crossed to South and South East Asia?

notice how on that map, Hungary has more Asian DNA than Romania. and on a level on par with Russia too.

Come live in the ghetto of a major city here and I bet you'll be missing gypsies in no time if younarent murdered first.

I hope you die

he's a memeflaggot, not worth talking with a scumbag like him.

>Somalian
cool story bro. Charlie Chaplin, Tyson Fury, Eric Cantona, Rrafael van der Wart, Zlatan Ibrahimovic etc. Even gyppsies are less off subhumans than you.

Gypsies are okay so I dont understand the problem with them.

depends on if you are right or left handend

It's the other way around, as some poos ended up ship wrecked on the shores of Oceania. Leading to them remaining relatively pure in contrast to their admixed kin in India. And in turn this also making them the perfect candidate, to substantiate my claims on how and why Pakis,Indians and the other South Asian diaspora are cross bred Abbos.

>Indian Subcontinent

Was their original home, as previously mentioned in the post you're replying.

Attached: 100% Pure Indian.jpg (454x640, 100K)

>Charlie Chaplin
i heard of some saying Chaplin was a gyp, and even if it were true, then would he still be a good actor?

>Zlatan Ibrahimovic
i thought he's Bosniak.

t. gypsy scum

Gypsies aren't Indian. Stop blaming shit that happens in your country by your countrymen on us.

and suprising how come poos did not end up in Indonesia or Vietnam. because those areas are between India and Australia after all. i suppose the negritos in the Phillipines are also Abbos?

All those mentioned people have atleast sub 10% poo admixture. You retarded product of alcohol induced sex. They aren't the perfect poster child for the gypsy race.

Pic related.

Attached: Mongolian beef.jpg (830x974, 227K)

they came from India, so they are Indian diaspora. they are your brethren, and you have to take them back. you will never be forgiven for kicking them out, causing other countries to deal with them.

>Gypsies aren't Indian.

Attached: Failed abortion (you).jpg (125x125, 3K)

Please never talk to me again NIHIL GAYSON

No. They are not Indian. They are Romanian and a part of Romanian culture.

at least the gypsie will tell my fortune and give good head while i get robbed
>niggers lose again

true, Hungarians do have more Asian blood because of their Mongolian roots. but, then again, India is also in Asia like Mongolia is, so i guess the Asiatic blood in Hungarians may as well by gypsy too.

as for your pic, i have some of mine, i can give them to you if you want.

Attached: BelaHun.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

Even asking a question of “is X worse than a nigger” means you have never met a nigger

Literally the only variable differentiating them between Romanians, is their poo admixture. I mean come on, knowing their ancestral migration pattern, how can you deny the fact that they are Indian in origin?

Attached: knuckle walker (you).jpg (874x684, 79K)

Well they are romanian so you arent wrong.

did i hurt your pro-gypsy feelings? you said gypsies are okay, so you are the gay here.

American niggers and european gypsies.

Most of the modern gypsies have majority european genetics
stop blaming your problems on us.

he tries to deny gypsies as being Indian because he's too ashamed of how they ruined all places they went to, and acted like some dumber and darker jews.

both have a thing in common, they both used to be slaves, and that was the only moment they were useful.

I am not a homosexual but i have no issue with those who are and like it or not they are our countrymen.

Read carefully nigger, because i will not repeat myself. If you post some haplo-map arguing 0.5-1% of poland is genetic trash and then argue about those famous people don't count because they have 10% gypsy blood (data taken from your blacck ass) and call me names, it only shows IQ is real, and yours is below 60.

>How come poos did not up in Indonesia and Vietnam

They did, and they have mixed with those populations back some time ago during their disgusting racial expansion. This is probably one of the most prominent reasons, as to why the races in question have a dark undertone in their phenotype.

Attached: Apoo with flag.gif (539x599, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ysIyzzKf1GA
gypsies are mutts

no they are not, they are Indian migrants who must fuck off. they are as Romanian, as the rapefugees in Germany are Germans. if you like them, why not join them and mix yourself with some gypsy whore? all the ones who advocate for diversity should mix themselves with the ones they want so much.

and shows why SE Asians are darker than NE Asians as well.

yes, Indian mutts.