What in the fug is a SHUTDOWN?

What in the fug is a SHUTDOWN?

Attached: 1474365591001.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_shutdowns_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A shutdown is stopping something/turning off, fellow human.

SHUT IT DOWN

>In United States politics, a government shutdown occurs when Congress fails to pass sufficient appropriation bills or continuing resolutions to fund federal government operations and agencies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_shutdowns_in_the_United_States

can u say that in small people words?

>A shutdown happens when Congress doesn't give money to fund a project proposed by the government

ok thx

it should shut down forever

it's only a partial shutdown so I still get paid it's all good

>party 1: "gib money"
>party 2: "no"
>SHUTDOWN

You're welcome. It's not the first nor will it be the last shutdown

I hope you get savagely raped, you statist piece of shit

The house controls he “purse strings” Democrats control the House. There is an impass between president and house

Donald wants funding for some of the wall, the thing he campaigned on and was elected to build

Dems won’t negotiate even though lil Donnie has offered up many things dems have fought long and hard for

SAD!!

fucking based

So it doesn't literally shut down.
Fake news.

A national embarrassment.

No, the government should shut down forever

based and redpilled

Attached: pls no.png (1200x804, 27K)

SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN

Name
shutdown - bring the system down

Synopsis
shutdown [OPTION]... TIME [MESSAGE]

Description
shutdown arranges for the system to be brought down in a safe way. All logged-in users are notified that the system is going down and, within the last five minutes of TIME, new logins are prevented.
TIME may have different formats, the most common is simply the word 'now' which will bring the system down immediately. Other valid formats are +m, where m is the number of minutes to wait until shutting down and hh:mm which specifies the time on the 24hr clock.

Once TIME has elapsed, shutdown sends a request to the init(8) daemon to bring the system down into the appropriate runlevel.

This is performed by emitting the runlevel(7) event, which includes the new runlevel in the RUNLEVEL environment variable as well as the previous runlevel (obtained from the environment or from /var/run/utmp) in the PREVLEVEL variable. An additional INIT_HALT variable may be set, this will contain the value HALT when bringing the system down for halt and POWEROFF when bringing the system down for power off.

Options
-r
Requests that the system be rebooted after it has been brought down.
-h
Requests that the system be either halted or powered off after it has been brought down, with the choice as to which left up to the system.
-H
Requests that the system be halted after it has been brought down.
-P
Requests that the system be powered off after it has been brought down.
-c
Cancels a running shutdown. TIME is not specified with this option, the first argument is MESSAGE.
-k
Only send out the warning messages and disable logins, do not actually bring the system down.

Any other shutdown doesn't matter

B E L G I U M
E
G
L
I
Ë

>US Democrats voted to not pay the workers during the shutdown
>Literally every Republican did
The absolute state of libtards

Attached: image0-10.jpg (71x38, 2K)

The democrats have the government shut down and 800k government workers have missed two paychecks because they don't want to sign a spending bill that includes $5.7 billion shekels for the wall. Considering we already spent a trillion in Afghanistan over literally nothing, the democrats are being a bunch of faggots.

Attached: 1548122158212.jpg (800x402, 43K)

NEW ZEALAND
E
W

Z
E
A
L
A
N
D

If I were a federal wagecuck, I wouldnt be putting up with that bullshit. When Mr Noseberg demands I still come work FOR FREE, id punch him out and take his wallet.

Attached: rage_face_by_rober_raik-d4e0fxk.png (842x948, 185K)

>take his wallet
What for? Without the 4 keys, the combination and the fingerprint you'll never get it open.

Linux user spotted

Those fuckers should stop leeching off stolen money