If Jesus was a Jew, why is he drawn as blond in many paintings?

If Jesus was a Jew, why is he drawn as blond in many paintings?

Attached: 104729472.jpg (479x640, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/bk3v2
youtu.be/fJuapp9SORA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Denial

“A Jew is for me an object of disgust. I feel like vomiting when I see one. Christ could not possibly have been a Jew. It is not necessary to prove that scientifically - it is a fact. I do not need to prove this with science or scholarship. It is so!”

Adolf Hitler was a black man

Attached: 1548171577837.jpg (284x177, 11K)

Israelites were White.

Daily reminder that jesus was a kike faggot
You christcuck literally worship a kike on a stick
Get your own religion eurofags

>why was he made sellable to the people he was being sold to
Geez, I wonder. It's a real shocker (((they))) didnt change the setting of bible so that it took place in Europe instead of a desert. But the subversion worked nonetheless

>the flag
kek

Michelangelo

Have a (you), Schlomo.

Attached: 1548165323415.gif (245x245, 613K)

Shut up kike.

Attached: 1548354714055.jpg (838x1024, 220K)

Attached: 1548182223022.jpg (579x404, 16K)

The same reason buddha is sometimes drawn as Chinese

People like what is familiar

Attached: 1519097152094.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

>implying there weren't blondes on the eastern coast of the mediterran see.

It was based on the painting of some Borgia faggot or whatever. NPCs are complete morons.

Christianity needed to blend in with its European host cultures in order to subvert them, so the images they created of Christ were designed to seem familiar with the native peoples of the land. Of course they would make him look white in Europe, they didn't want Europeans to (((know))). You look at depictions of Christ from all around and the closer you get to the so-called holy land the darker he gets.

It's the same reason churches around Europe have different architectural styles from nation to nation, i.e. stave churches in Norway, basilicas in Italy etc. Subversion in plain sight.

We had one but you took it from us

hebrews were indoeuropean
jews are mix of races that stole hebrew's history

if mohammed was a true prophet why is he scared of drawings of himself.

closet relatives of jews are actually druze, kurds and yazidis (who are kurds as I understand), all iranic people who originate from northern Mesopotamia. People migrated from northern mesopatamia / iran to the levant in the neolithic - bronze age (and druze came in iron age). This is the ancestors of jews.

One reason why he might be traditionally represented as blond and blue eyed is the association made between jesus being a nazarene (a person of the town nazareth) and the nazarites in the bible. The nazarites are described as the fairest skinned people in israel with eyes as blue as sapphire. They also had long hair which is also why jesus may have had long hair. Nazarites were like some kind of preist caste, no idea why they all had a similar phenotype.

The talmud mentions bohokanim (jews with red and blond hair) as being most predominate in the levites. Levites have a high rate of r1a.

>which is also why jesus may have had long hair
*which is hwy he may be traditionaly depicted with long hair

Why was Trayvon Martin shown as a gud boi who dindu nuffin?

Attached: trayvon-martin.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Because he's God and God is a white man brainlet

arabs/other non-whites didnt even migrate to today's Israel/Palestine before over 600 years after Jesus had died.
Before then it was mostly Phoenician/white italic people living there.
Jesus was most likely even whiter than Bashar al-Assad
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4

Attached: Jesus.jpg (564x705, 55K)

Because thats not Jesus Christ thats most likely the antichrist who showing after the Rapture, real Jesus Christ politically incorrect like fuck makes niggas seeth.
streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: JESUSISGOD.jpg (1200x1600, 425K)

Because he was modified to represent the people of that time.

forgot the memeflag there, rabbi. shit happens

Attached: 1546282385306.png (900x900, 270K)

because jews are white you retarded potato farming anglo

Because whites want to fool themselves into believing that the Jewsus was not a Jew.

Attached: 4107245354860.jpg (1067x1334, 123K)

if we are to go by the implication that the dude going absolutely 100 on the shills every other day on here is truly Christ omitting his real-time identity and he isn't just using the notion of being God to terrorize the shills, then this unironically sounds to be him

Attached: 1533224405227m.jpg (1024x722, 129K)

That ass whooping coming
streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: 4b8ad9dbb31ef664f447d7872b8de6a0--the-temple-sunday-school.jpg (736x552, 100K)

>worship jew and Yahweh
>call others jew

Cognitive dissonance

>thinks a 2000 year old religion "subverted" the west
>definitely not the jews though, it was Christianity, whatever the fuck that means
You ok, rabbi?

Dumb cultureless hwhiter than you amerimutt

youtu.be/fJuapp9SORA

Attached: 44259773703739819993847.jpg (3992x2219, 2.9M)

If you don't see by now that they're one and the same then you're beyond help

What do you think allowed the jews to subvert the globe tard?

>hurr it can't be the religion worshipping the same god and that destroyed every single established religion and identity euros had no thats not it at all

Christianity is internationalist.

How are they one and the same retard? If you're talking about the catholic church then you might have a point, but if you're talking about Christianity in general then you're just a lying kike.
>my true identity is worshipping a literal semen slurper
Your true identity is being a mistery meat mutt, larping as a pagan. You're fucking pathetic

If I'm not talking about muslims or jews 24/7 then I must be one clearly

Youre a fucking retard. I'm irreligious, Christians saw to that when they killed off every white religion to supplant their own.

>b-b-but muh particular denomination is based!!! look they expelled some jews like 800 years ago!!
Also I like how people like you have the gall to call pagans larpers while also spewing shitty deus vult memes and larping as a crusader or some shit. Funny how it's always americans too

The Bible does not "support" racemixing or "globalism", at the very best it puts itself neutral to it. Being a Christian doesnt mean you have to stop loving your culture, your traditions and heritage. Being a Christian doesnt mean you must stop loving your people. Being a Christian doesnt mean you should let yourself be genocided or mixed out of existance.. In fact, its the very opposite.
Jesus would very much disapprove if you stopped loving all this. Jesus would never want to see one of the races he created being genocided out of existance.. According to Christianity we were all racially seperated, with different languages, cultures and boundaries to our lands. (see tower of Babel for starters). One of the main reasons over 99.5% of Christians throughout history have been "far-right nationalists" according to today's standards.
Btw, to be an atheist or a pagan and associate race-mixing with Christianity is pretty fucking hypocritial. you know the pagan roman empire was the most multicultrual and ethnically diverse empires in history? Or the fact that the vikings traded with muslims for several centuries, where they sold white women to muslims as sex slaves. wow man, so "pro white" indeed.
It is a very poor argument.

Christians literally destroyed European religion, sacred trees, killed and force converted and more all throughout Europe.

Attached: Lp...png (1412x759, 121K)

Attached: LP.....png (1433x918, 158K)

Attached: LP.3.png (1451x921, 139K)

>Btw, to be an atheist or a pagan and associate race-mixing with Christianity is pretty fucking hypocritial. you know the pagan roman empire was the most multicultrual and ethnically diverse empires in history? Or the fact that the vikings traded with muslims for several centuries, where they sold white women to muslims as sex slaves. wow man, so "pro white" indeed.
Then don't you see? Civilisation is the problem

He’s not evens blonde in your image dipshit
It’s clearly dark brown and shiny like sheep’s wool, but illuminated by the halo.

I don't get his point (in the picture). People die, so?

>Christians literally destroyed European religion, sacred trees, killed and force converted and more all throughout Europe.

in other words "paganism got wiped off the face of the earth in less than a millenia because it was so extremely fundamentally weaker than Christianity in virtually every aspect"

literally not an argument.

Might is right, am I right? kek

Attached: Vikings7.png (593x534, 218K)

Attached: ff.jpg (423x720, 73K)

>this strawman image again
Change the record will you? Do YOU have any argument besides "laaaaarper larper xDD"?

>paganism got wiped off the face of the earth in less than a millenia because it was so extremely fundamentally weaker than Christianity in virtually every aspect
How is it "weak" to fall to subversion? Or to be attacked for refusing to accept a new religion?

>What do you think allowed the jews to subvert the globe tard?
Americans, mainly. Meaning Freemasons.

Jew subversion was long before Americans. Where do you think the jews that went to america to form the banking system came from? Warburg was a German jew and Rothschilds and more got their start in christian Europe.

That's a symptom, not the sickness

Protestantism

not even close. it was my own countrymen who embraced and enforced Christianity in my country. It wasnt any foreign army that invaded our lands and physically forced it on us.
it was ex-pagan europeans who converted to Christianity. It wasnt a bunch of niggers from africa with a foreign belief that invaded our countries like we see today. so to compare the spread of Christianity to the spread of Islam today is beyond ignorant.

>How is it "weak" to fall to subversion?
the fact that the majority of pagans could EASILY be converted through simple missionary missions speaks even harder volumes of how extremely fucking weak paganism was, and is.

Well I'm glad subversion and other sneaky underhanded tactics are a-okay to you

I'm a Christian, and I'm okay with Pagans and atheists as long as they are Pro white. Yes, Christianity can be pro white. When the people all came together under one language as one people(sound familiar: globohomo) he separated them by speaking different languages and they all went off into their own lands to form their own cultures and ways of life. Anyway...Be weary of those who wish to cause infighting, us Ethnonationalist have biggger issues like our demographics changing. Those causing infighting are most likely against us whites.

Attached: war_is_upon_us_brothers.gif (499x203, 1.83M)

>literally a non-white religion
>"pro-white"

Because until the Levant was raped by Turks and Arabs that is what they looked like, except sporting a tan due to the local climate.

>I'm pro white.

Attached: Christianity is Larp right guys.jpg (600x902, 58K)

Fuck it I'll reply to this too
>not even close. it was my own countrymen who embraced and enforced Christianity in my country. It wasnt any foreign army that invaded our lands and physically forced it on us.
So if a group of your countrymen turn coats and force a foreign religion on their people that is somehow better?
>it was ex-pagan europeans who converted to Christianity. It wasnt a bunch of niggers from africa with a foreign belief that invaded our countries like we see today. so to compare the spread of Christianity to the spread of Islam today is beyond ignorant.
Which is funny as most of the Africans that come over here are Christian. And yes it is just like the spread of Islam because that was perpetuated by our own traitors and (((them))) too. The muslims wouldn't be coming over here if it wasn't for the elites forcing it on us. Just like then, just like now

because nordcucks are retarded

>moved to Jow Forums
Wew can't have any real arguments against Christianity in the Jow Forums echo chamber amirite mods?

God forbid jew worshippers get told off while pretending to be white ethnostate anti semites.

Christcucks are a plague

he's a spy

If you want a non-meme answer, then it's because he was afraid that people would start worshiping him through his portrait.

>According to traditional Jewish law, a person's Jewish status is passed down through the mother.
His mother was Mary, she was a big ol jew.
His Dad was white.

so whypipo can relate