Trust us, we're white

>trust us, we're white
>trust us, we have "brown" hair
>trust us, we have "fair" skin
>trust us, we reside in Europe, and have "European features"
>Turkey is also in Europe? Don't be silly, being in Europe doesn't make you white
>why are we so desperate to be considered white? Don't ask such racist questions
>still don't think we're white? Just look at this blonde girl whose parents emigrated from Germany

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1280x853, 72K)

why is being white your only sense of identity

>not being a mutt in 2019
whats your problem?

Attached: 1517233202213.jpg (900x900, 298K)

am i banned?

oh, come on...

My biological mother is from Spain and I have blonde hair, light gray eyes, very pale skin and upturn nose.

who gives a shit

Yeah Spain is a joke, even their accent is trash

This belongs on >>Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_20190126_095409.png (480x345, 320K)

>pig nose
LMAO

>Australia
Your country was literally made by the scummiest criminals from England you piece of shit, you are basically the niggers of the brits.
Pig noses are nordic/slav features
Everything in southamerica was a mistake, included your irrelevant piece of shit country, we should have killed every fucking indio and everything could have been better, so go back to your irrelevant shithole you fucking culiao hijo de puta.

Attached: b06.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

Being this butthurt

Subhuman Spanish Parasite.

>Flag

Attached: 3f90aa30cd645f920305bdbc9927112003053901134b2b7f448650b7131fec1c.jpg (453x500, 33K)

Ostias

>We should have killed every fucking indio

But you didn't you indio fucker

Sandnigger I know it's you, tell me where you live and I will cut your moor head Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar style

Sandnigger I know it's you

I live in your paranoid mind, throughout every waking moment your pathetic existence continues to experience. You know what must be done SSP, end your suffering and embrace the sweet release of death, it is your only path towards salvation.
Dumb ADE.

Dumb ade

who are you quoting?

si pedazo de idiota! por tu cagada de religion catolica dejaste a esos mapuches de mierda vivos, tuvieron que venir mis alemanes a limpiar tu desastre!! para la proxima aprende a abrigarte cuando vayas al sur, a y por siaca, el clima de spain no es un clima blanco.

btw I love your country and your accent

kot id get

oh shit I forget it is bant

you almost rembered

Attached: 1495426460175.jpg (465x578, 115K)

They have kangaroos though. Those are pretty cool.