What is the cheapest...

What is the cheapest, most nutritious and bountiful food that has ever existed in human history - and why is it the McDouble?

Yuropoors like to mock Americans for our consumption of burgers, but can any of them actually argue that the McDouble isn't the greatest food in human history?

>380 calories
>23 grams of protein
>10% DV Vitamin A
>20% DV Iron
>10% DV Calcium
>7% DV Fiber
>2% DV Vitamin C

All this for only $1.39 (7.5 minutes of labor at minimum wage in NY state). Is it not damn near miraculous to be able to acquire this much energy and nutrition from such a minute amount of labor?

ALL HAIL THE MCDOUBLE! ALL HAIL AMERICA!

Attached: mcdouble-fromage.png (448x415, 210K)

Begone diabetis man

Attached: IMG_20190106_191924.jpg (720x375, 54K)

Your argument is infallible

>cheapest
Because in Europoor it isn't especially cheap. Plenty costs less.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 1513913764490.png (1199x667, 1012K)

i kind of want to move to Switzerland but these prices are sending me back. reckon i can learn the language, find a tradwifu, and start a business.

Attached: chartoftheday_13672_burgernomics_the_price_of_a_big_mac_in_global_comparison_n.jpg (960x684, 242K)

It is hard to bring burgers to the mountains.

in Yuropoor it's also made with actual meat because decent regulations
it's easy to make cheap food if you're allowed to scrape the ingredients for your special sauce from the bottom of your trash bin

Attached: 1543963537681.jpg (337x337, 18K)

gross

best energy/$ by environmental damage

based and burgerpilled

Sure is. Alsatian takeaway has always been a popular choice from family-run restaurants.

I think taco bell, Jack in the box, and wendys have dollar menu things just as good in price/volume.

they don't sell mcdoubles anymore, atleast not near me

McChicken with hot sauce is unironically fantastic.

/thread

It is the hotdog and drink at Costco

Attached: Costco-food-court_1.png (340x500, 177K)

How does Russia do it?
where do you live

Too garlicky but the chicken wings are a delicious, nutritious, balanced meal.

CT. iirc they only have "double cheeseburgers" there used to be a 2 for 3 dollar deal or something but the jews put a stop to that so now I have to pay 6 dollars for the equivalent of two mcdoubles

how do you calculate the membership fee into the equation?