Only 3 days left. Have you pre-ordered yours, Jow Forums?

Only 3 days left. Have you pre-ordered yours, Jow Forums?

Attached: Roxas_Sora_Summer.png (600x791, 483K)

I want to fuck roxas

Have I preordered what?!

do not pre order pre orders are ebil

Attached: 1512327009316.gif (1280x720, 667K)

Pre-ordered Kingdom hearts? No. I don't play anime game shit.

where do you preorder cute boy?

>pre-ordering games so they lock in sales before you read reviews that its a buggy broken game

preorder is cancer

Attached: 1523707551774.jpg (307x300, 19K)

Based schizoboy

Absolve me from my sins, Coolsville. I've been waiting forever to get a PS4 and the KH3 limited edition really struck my fancy.

You gotta do what you gotta do man. Everyone indulges in things they know are wrong

Attached: 1529469702109.jpg (359x347, 22K)

>Everyone indulges in things they know are wrong
That's for certain but I'm unsure on how to best tackle these issues. You see, I'm currently engaging in conversation with an imaginary friend from an imaginary region of Europe.

>kingdom hearts
Fucking adult man child neck yourself.

Attached: EatMyAssATF.jpg (2048x1152, 1.08M)

virgin

U wot m8?

Attached: 9d3028f30f111fd4f9600b2883e5fd97ce187f00v2_00.jpg (512x393, 38K)

Look who decided to show up.

Attached: 1498539932034.jpg (268x265, 58K)

Unironically not trying to lay into you or troll you for real I'm being serious.
What is the appeal of all these childish games?
>SSB
>100% OJ
>2hue
>Kingdom Hearts
>Pokemon

Attached: tumblr_o8kxhe29c71vxp79ho1_1280.jpg (1024x1024, 134K)

>oj
YES YES THIS GAME IS GREAT

I loved KH1, so I tried playing KH2 last year and just couldn't get into it. Makes me so sad.

>preordering
>anime vidya
lmao

No it's really not. You're just into some childish shit.

Mr. Waffleupagus says buy the game.

Attached: 1536423634165.jpg (500x449, 47K)

You seem to be conflicting between style and substance.
>SSB
Never really was the biggest fan but it's an enjoyable fighter.
>Kingdom Hearts
Z-tier plot, full to the brim with all the terrible tropes you've come to expect. That is not to say it's bad, it's a whimsical train wreck that you can't take your eyes off of and the combat in most main titles is fucking phenomenal.
>100% OJ
>2hores
>Pokemon
Terrible games for terrible people. Touhou does stand out with it's character designs and soundtrack, but fails to deliver as a complete package.
Have mercy, Mr.Howard. I already own 7 copies of The Elder Scrolls™ V : Skyrim.

See then what do you like? You're obviously the more distinguished of the Spaniards here.
I don't really have room to talk about having good taste considering I play BF1 (shit), want to play BFV (oh no no no no) and I'm still playing Fallout 76 (biggest shit of all shits in shitlandia).

Attached: me irl .jpg (185x153, 6K)

t.retarded dudebro Casual Gamer

anyone who likes KH likes male on male sexual explosion

>he called me a dudebro

Attached: 1532492798602.jpg (737x689, 62K)

I like entertainment. The means through which a game may deliver on my expectations may vary but the end result ought to remain the same.
I'm willing to give it a shot if it has interesting gameplay or the plot has some wonderful moments sprinkled throughout. Whether it delivers through how well crafted it is or by throwing logic out the window with its sheer absurdity doesn't detract much from my experience, so long as the other aspects aren't so heinous as to render the whole unenjoyable.
>I don't really have room to talk about having good taste
I'm not without sin myself, I dabble a lot with MMORPGs and genuinely enjoyed the piece of shit that is League of Legends for several years. Currently, the genres I enjoy the most are shoot/beat 'em ups, platformers, and metroidvanias.
>You're obviously the more distinguished of the Spaniards here.
The key is not being Spanish.

did you know that heinous rhymes with anus
heh anus