Tfw I have no future

tfw I have no future

How do I kill myself? I have nothing to live for.

Attached: 1529532003505.jpg (604x412, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIlUvEOhFos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How old are you OP?

don't kill yourself and fill the void with more anime

Attached: Shoujo Kakumei Utena 189.jpg (785x590, 247K)

Bitch, I'm a geography major that goes to my local college and you're being extremely xenophobic and racist right now user. Firstly, thanks for assuming my Race "amigo" Jesus (they) do you even know the connotations that those words bring to those who are sensitively dominated by racists like you? Firstly whites deserve to not have any praise under ANY circumstance, I learnt this in my 3rd year elective gender studies and race retribution class, yeah that's right bitch a federally subsidized UNIVERSITY province WIDE approved gender and race class just to actually redpill all of you kekers and cuckers. Listen here they, you need to be put in YOUR place ANY AND I MEAN ANY XENOPHOBIA AND RACE SUPERIORITY SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WHITES DON'T DESERVE PRAISE THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GAVE TO OTHERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Well clearly you don't so that's why I had to spend my valuable ass typing to you, DO YOU know how much time is worth to me user I'm a busy self-proclaimed woman AND THIS IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ME WHITEY so don't forget to thank me! :) And BTW I'm half Ashkenazi Jewish and ARAB so yeah down with societal expectations right? Haha. That's right so before you start hating on everyone else mabye look in the mirror user and GET A GREAT PRODUCTIVE live. And guesss what honey, I'm the prime example of that, as the meme goes you may not like it but this is what peak "male" physical performance looks like! Hehe :)
And before you start making implications that whites are gonna take over by telling this Jow Forums board (ugh) full of 4chaners MAKE sure YOU DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN "it can save your life" EXCUSE ME SIR/THEY/MADDAM?!

I am still quite young, but I really do feel that I am hopeless

So you're telling me that despite being young, (I assume about 16-23) you're just going to give up on life? It's never too late to make a difference in your life, especially at your age. I recommend just putting more thought into what you can do, rather than just rely on your feelings.

Hope you get better OP, as it seems there's still time for you to change from your current ways. :^(

yes please kill yourself
jump of a high building or a bridge
you dont even realize how happy it would make me if you would kill yourself

>jump off a roof
That's a different bong.

>tfw I have no future
>uk flag
no future (for you) in england's dreaming.
youtube.com/watch?v=BIlUvEOhFos

I really do feel like I am failing the last year of my A-levels, I can't even focus and study. I just want out at this point.
which one do you rec?

You shouldn't rely on feelings to dictate how you go about things, as they can lead to failure. Just try harder, and do not let your feelies get in the way of you trying to better yourself. I should know, I used to have worked that way.

A-levels like age 16 to 18 A-levels?

i recommend the bridge, if its high enough even if the impact doesnt kill you, you will still drown

>gain american citizenship and move to america
>get shot

A big chunk of our gun deaths are suicides. It is the best way to go. But you better aim dead center on your brain, with a shotgun preferably, so you don't wake up with half a face still alive.

drowning is painful and terrifying. Don't listen to DrGay4Dick.

Attached: 1548452262034.jpg (658x560, 181K)

yeah, the thing is I got like the highest grade for English when I did my GSCE but as soon as I started my A-levels I lost all my motivation to do anything for 2 years. I just feel frustrated and angry at myself, there is no point of living further, I just want to die
thanks, I have 4 months left and I really do not feel like things are going well. It also doesn't help that my English teacher finds fault in everything I do.
which bridge?

download CP and become a pedo

I don't work for BBC, I can't get away with it

Join the french foreign legion.

take your own advice and shoot yourself please

I have french citizenship.

I can't speak French so I don't know how the fuck I am going to renew it when the time comes.

Until Jojo is completed, I must not die.

Attached: NO.png (672x537, 479K)

Just drink bleach or take a lot of pills and sleep with a bag on your head