Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

weeeeeeeeeeeeee
(pic unrelated)

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 42K)

Bitch, I'm a geography major that goes to my local college and you're being extremely xenophobic and racist right now user. Firstly, thanks for assuming my Race "amigo" Jesus (they) do you even know the connotations that those words bring to those who are sensitively dominated by racists like you? Firstly whites deserve to not have any praise under ANY circumstance, I learnt this in my 3rd year elective gender studies and race retribution class, yeah that's right bitch a federally subsidized UNIVERSITY province WIDE approved gender and race class just to actually redpill all of you kekers and cuckers. Listen here they, you need to be put in YOUR place ANY AND I MEAN ANY XENOPHOBIA AND RACE SUPERIORITY SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WHITES DON'T DESERVE PRAISE THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GAVE TO OTHERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Well clearly you don't so that's why I had to spend my valuable ass typing to you, DO YOU know how much time is worth to me user I'm a busy self-proclaimed woman AND THIS IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ME WHITEY so don't forget to thank me! :) And BTW I'm half Ashkenazi Jewish and ARAB so yeah down with societal expectations right? Haha. That's right so before you start hating on everyone else mabye look in the mirror user and GET A GREAT PRODUCTIVE live. And guesss what honey, I'm the prime example of that, as the meme goes you may not like it but this is what peak "male" physical performance looks like! Hehe :)
And before you start making implications that whites are gonna take over by telling this Jow Forums board (ugh) full of 4chaners MAKE sure YOU DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN "it can save your life" EXCUSE ME SIR/THEY/MADDAM?!

bad copypasta

Holy shit. I can't

BUMP

failed opportunity for this post... sorry.

AW YEAHHH

>d cuckers. Listen here they, you need to be put in YOUR place ANY AND I MEAN ANY XENOPHOBIA AND RACE SUPERIORITY SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WHITES DON'T DESERVE PRAISE THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GAVE TO OTHERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Well clearly you don't so that's why I had to spend my valuable ass typing to you, DO YOU know how much time is worth to me user I'm a busy self-proclaimed woman AND THIS IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ME WHITEY so don't forget to thank me! :) And BTW I'm half Ashkenazi Jewish and ARAB so yeah down with societal expectations right? Haha. That's right so before you start hating on everyone else mabye look in the mirror user and GET A GREAT PRODUCTIVE live. And guesss what honey, I'm the prime example of that, as the meme goes you may not like it but this is what peak "male" physical performance looks like! Hehe :)
>And before you start making implications that whites are gonna take over by telling this Jow Forums board (ugh) fu

nigga die

>BUMP
>>>
>Ralsei (ID: JkXZQVmt) 01/26/19(Sat)13:54:29 No.7384722▶
> failed opportunity for this post... sorry.
>>>
>Ralsei (ID: JkXZQVmt) 01/26/19(Sat)14:06:29 No.7384806▶
> AW YEAHHH

Are you okay or somethin'?

niggagay

EEEEEE

>wee
Pic related

Attached: 20.jpg (500x344, 28K)

such vile reply, yet so brave.

Remember when I linked you to Left Rights songs?
One of the guys in that band is called Jimmy.
>Jimmy URINE

Attached: Sin-título-12.png (660x330, 101K)

Man, i haven't really met them that much.

Attached: alligator-peeing.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Okay maybe it's just the weed, madness, autism or repetition but I'm unironically starting to like ralsei.
Fuck is wrong with me?

Attached: 1544993069054.jpg (655x393, 116K)

That's a good question.
I thought I wasn't accepted into this "dangerous" community that is Jow Forums.

Stockholm Syndrome. You've seen it enough times that it's becoming enjoyable.

You'll never be "accepted" that's just how it goes but certain people might like you. I think we're all just very confused on what you are and how to communicate with you.
This is very well possible. It's like we're trapped in here with him and have to take on anything he shits out anyway.
Kinda why people like happy day. Holy shit bant is a designated cult board.

>designated cult board
That's right.
A 'cult' board.
Nobody has ever said this before, until they typed it all out loud.

Agh, you confuse me now.

But no, I'd rather not have a shit experience.
It'd be like getting drunk at a party.

Pretty much

>the voice in ralseiposter's head took a dark turn.
>it told him he should burn things.

Attached: Edna.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

can i post without being nervous

Can I return peacefully?
I mean, it's like night time anyway.
And that means I can try and not make myself suffer into this /mess/ of posts

Attached: larry-cat-dog.jpg (500x379, 57K)

this is why i have the right to say "die"

Attached: 1547332404464.jpg (350x280, 17K)

Nice trips

shrugging

Just stop making so much threads pls

I haven't even made a new thread at all, after these.

You have over 3 threads.
Go here

I already went there. It's just a recycled version of Jow Forums

yes

I feel like I want to die.