Are you cut or uncut? I'm uncut and I have severe phimosis

Are you cut or uncut? I'm uncut and I have severe phimosis.

Attached: 1547502038713.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

do you realize you can get phimosis fixed without amputating your foreskin?
>american healthcare
oh right...

I am uncut. Feature length. The way man was meant to be. A complete man. Cutfags cover themselves in shame when I enter the locker room.

THIS. I would be scared even going to doctor to get phimosis fixed without circumcising in the US. The doc might steal your whole foreskin anyway and ask for forgiveness later.

Attached: 1475190704653.jpg (260x260, 64K)

how do you fix it without circumcision?

Sometimes steroid creams that encourage skin growth. Sometimes a small cut in the foreskin.

well my penis is very small and I used to care about it but now I get off to being humiliated for my useless dick so I don't care to fix it anymore

I am uncut and can move my skin around enough for it to look like cut. Also, it covers my glans only halfway.
I had a thing when it was very painful to stretch it back, up until one day in the winter when I was 17 or 18, when I was going to college some winter morning, and I FELT my skin moving back my dick by itself, and a cold sensation on the glans suddenly. And after I came back home, I discovered that it finally fully opened, again, by itself, complete with all the dick cheese that was gathering and condensing there for 17 or 18 years.
From then on, it takes absolutely no effort to move it around. I don't even need a lotion to fap, actually.
Also, it keeps the sensitivity of the glans high, too — a lot of cut men complain about losing sensitivity so much that they actually lose any pleasure from sexual activities.

Attached: b961734f39cfd46090b4cc10a100bc37.png (1280x1024, 349K)

Are you virgin?

cut but I used to have phimosis too when I was younger, I guess they messed something up, but it just ended up fixing itself

it was only on one side of the head btw so I don't know if that really counts as phimosis

this my penis, for reference.
Definitely isn't normal I don't think

Attached: WIN_20190126_13_41_20_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

...Only did it once back in the day.
And it was so horrible tha I prefer to forget it and still consider myself a virgin.
Was it the age there that led you to this question though?

But didn't you mention the age, did you?
I was just curious anyway

The phimosis is at the head, so it'd be easy to fix. Have a (non-jewish) doc make a small cut. Or stretch every day for a few months. The skin will grow looser.

I tried to stretch it when I was young and gave up after a few months because I got no progress and I'm too poor (neet) for any surgery

Uncut

Attached: IMG_20190126_215457.jpg (1200x1600, 744K)

Don't worry, I was just curious too.
With me being happy just with my skin finally moving down when I was 18 while most of the people already fucking left and right like rabbits in their 15-16 nowadays, it was a reasonable question, actually.

Attached: KSCMD68.jpg (956x631, 393K)

uncut cock looks so much better

wow how big are you

foreskins are disgusting cut it off faggot

>muslim

Attached: 1499728238885.jpg (633x758, 44K)

im not
foreskins are just stinky and disgusting

>fucking like rabbits in their 15-16 nowadays
Yeah that how it is today.
However I've learned this mainly from internet, as most people I knew recently finished school still being virgin(males ofc)

You are entitled to your opinion, but personally I find cocks with foreskin very attractive.

It's much more comfortable for masturbating, you don't need any lube.

Lie
You cant be nonmuslim where you are.

sure but they probably smell bad and require a lot of cleaning
i never use lube?

This is another reason why nobody likes sandniggers. You smelly fuckers don't take showers regularly. A man with decent hygeine will not have a stinky foreskin.

I really don't understand, how cut people get off. My dickhead is too sensitive, touching it without foreskin is not very pleasurable.

Dude, we just pull the foreskin back in the shower for 2 seconds! That's it! Then it's clean and doesn't smell for the entire day. Maybe you just live around dirty motherfuckers.

>projecting this hard
well i dont know about that since ive never seen an uncut one in irl but the shit i see on the internet about how people struggle with keeping their foreskin clean just makes me glad that my dicke is cut

to me cut dick looks gross, like a dried mushroom.

I personally would prefer a dick with foreskin in my butt, that's my preference.

Attached: thinking.jpg (258x195, 8K)

>be genital mutilated
>be incapable of jerking off with foreskin without touching dickhead
>be proud of it

kay fag
>not following the teaching of allah
>stinky disgusting penis
>jerking off feels too good that you get addicted to it and become an indecent degenerate faggot whos incapable of competing with cut chad in life because his dick feels too good to do anything else

What a Jew.

Based

moar

>more
w-why?

Attached: 1548026023818.png (800x450, 321K)

Sodomite

ur a qt
qt

Can't be a sodomite of I'm a virgin

Why do you think I'm qt???

Attached: smugdragon.jpg (569x465, 34K)

your skin is smooth and your pp cute

The israeli is sodomite

Sodom was in Israel

ok, here is more (this is very difficult to get bc I have no phone and I'm awkwardly using my laptop's camera)

Attached: israelisgay.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

op a qt
send discord

Is it a result of Hravatska Radio Televizija ?

sorry im too shy

what

Attached: auhuhuhuh.jpg (850x1020, 80K)

>cucking your penis becuz a made up religion said to and that it'd be too good uncut
>ignoring the MAJORITY of the world is uncut and having babies with women above replacement levels

It is a fact that uncut penises feel better, but there is no proof that uncut men are more likely to get addicted to fapping than you disfigured cutfags.

Attached: 1452102434353.jpg (536x536, 16K)

I don't get it, is your head uncovered?

>What?
Hormone Therapy
This body look really woman-like

yes and I can't pull it down

That is probably because I never go outdoors

I guess it's not enough.

What?

anyway please keep telling me I'm cute because it makes my tiny dick hard

Attached: WIN_20190126_15_11_32_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

uncut

Attached: 1523965256415.gif (640x636, 542K)

I'm serious that's a female body.

yeah this
you don't get a waist like that just from being a couch potato
you're hiding something user, I'm sure of it

If staying indoors makes you girly, I'd be fucking myself all day everyday because of how feminine and cute I'd become.
Sadly, that's not the case.

Attached: Kanna-chan Kawaisou.png (591x500, 295K)

>Jow Forums

It's not hrt that made my body look like that though if that's what you're asking
......(I only started hormones a few weeks ago so there's no way it could have changed my body THAT much)

Cut. I don't understand the whole lack of pleasure thing. I feel everything just fine.

So you're using it.
What's it like ? What has changed?

nothing much other than I can't beat off my dick now and my nipples feel funny loll

Attached: cirno.jpg (800x600, 71K)

how come you have such wide hips
or does it just look like that because you're skinny?

I wonder how can one look cuter and more girl-like without killng health by Hrt stuff?

I have always have fairly wide hips and I'm borderline underweight

damn
I guess they're right when they say genetics matters
although that's always been true I guess

test

Obviously genetics will affect how big your hips are.
If you are young (like under 20) hormones can widen hips and give fat in the area.
I have seen quite a few people who have a nice lower body from exercises like squats that gives them a supple butt.

(and genetics goes both ways, I want to be the one that fucks the trap but my dick is just too tiny and I look too onions so I guess I have to be the trap instead...)

Attached: 7jLMr6W.png (798x448, 328K)

jej
forced into a pickle
although, a question, do l you ever think you'll feel unfulfilled as a trap? if it wasn't what you originally wanted you may not like it

Shemale5zu?
Why would you do this?

maybe I will, who knows but I definitely can't be a dom with my dick barely under 4 inches so I gave up on that

I knew wanted to fuck a trap when I come onto this website and saw them everywhere but then slowly realized that my dick is too useless and I'm not man enough for traps to like me. I kinda developed a humiliation fetish and getting off to the fact that my dick is tiny over time though. I guess I will just settle for making another guy happy, even if it is not what I originally wanted I've kinda grown to that idea of being a man's precious little girl(male).

Attached: trapxguy.png (1280x1812, 1.49M)

I'm cut, but masturbated enough to wear I'm now uncut.

>wear
where

eh maybe it just goes back to the idea that everyone is more open minded than they think
and that societal norms is what holds us back
ofzo

Dr Noseberg BTFO

Attached: 1476720612417.jpg (639x634, 241K)

why not

cut and want to die

Uncut (thank you mommy)

I used to have phimosis too. It’s easily fixed by gradually stretching it in a hot bath

juice can't keep me down.

Ha ha

>but I definitely can't be a dom with my dick barely under 4 inches
Find a cute boy that likes small dicks and stop worrying about it too much.

My genitalia is not mutilated because my parents are not subhumans.

>severe phimosis
work at it everyday. don't let them take your skin

Uncut, but the foreskin isn’t super big

Are you able to fuck a cunt/hole comfortably or does it hurt like a motherfucker?
Damn bro your foreskin looks like it wants to pinch your tip off.

>I definitely can't be a dom with my dick barely under 4 inches so I gave up on that
You dont need to take hrt to bank on that :(

No, I tried to fuck a makeshift pussy and it hurt to much. I can fap normally though.

What you mean

You dont need to be super feminine and on hrt to be make being small more attractive
Many people love cute boys with small dicks

I don't think I could date a man without going femboy/trap mode because that's too gay, do you feel me?

just say "no homo" when he is about to put it in

So you want a big fat cock to pound your butthole but takin some pills will magically make it not gay?
What?

Attached: 1548497978765.png (335x335, 121K)

Not just that but I think relationships would not be satistfying unless there is a noticeable contrast between a "man" and a "woman" in a relationship. Not man or woman in a literal sense, but as in the manly one that exudes masculine energy, and a feminine one that radiates femininity. (I would not date an actual woman though because I believe they just do not have as depth as males.) For me that is the ideal relationship. I personally find gay love kinda gross unless it is between a very femmy twink and a more burly man. Not that I have anything against people in a relationship where it is just two normal guys but in my heart I find it weird and unnatural.
Sorry if that sounds autistic but that is my thoughts. I can't really be the masculine one in a relationship (because my tiny penis) so I just have to be the feminine one and so I will do everything I can to be as feminine as possible, even if it means taking hormone pills.

Attached: tpose.jpg (1365x661, 89K)

you two should meet
for real

Ivan no

pretty cute tbqh

cut

lets fuck qt

how do I tell if im uncut or not?

You're already cut

Attached: Трианон.jpg (915x647, 175K)