Tfw no qt gf(male) to cuddle with and go sleepy weepy

>tfw no qt gf(male) to cuddle with and go sleepy weepy

Attached: 1548401413142.jpg (850x1226, 141K)

>tfw no qt gf(male) to enslave as your eternal brap servant

>tfw no qt bf(male) to cuddle with and go sleepy weepy

>no gf(male) to dominate me

Y'all niggas gay

>>nNx/GHqn

No u

>tfw no white bf

Attached: 7C87FDB0-5D32-485D-B4F2-D55DABF2931B.jpg (575x323, 41K)

be my bf or I'll tell the Sharia police on you

Trust me you don’t want that

He’s a nig

Who

The guy in the pic nigga

Why do you feel the need to create like 5 threads about your weeaboo faggotry? Why are anime posters so mentally ill?

anime website.
reddit leave

I know that nerd, im asking why do traps and UwU faggots always use anime girl images and reaction images? It’s like fapping to anime eventually leads them to fapping to anime traps and becoming a full on faggot, it’s always anime hentai images that leads to this behavior, every mentally ill trap I’ve came across is always posting some cute anime girl. Also most of these anime posters are hikki NEET losers, I rarely ever see someone with a actual social life posting any of these images. Is anime a mental disorder or something?

tl;dr don't like it don't be here

True

Alright, well enjoy your 7 Astolfo threads clogging up the catalog all by the same poster

go complain to your mother or something

They are mentally ill attention whores and making people angry at them for being gay justifies their existence. Only cure is hard forced labour, beatings and eventually a bullet to the head.

Attached: 1528502664923.png (1120x1092, 200K)

>mentally ill attention whores
hope your self awareness doesn't kick in any time soon you'll probably kill yourself

Here's some (you)s so you can go on living for another day

>(you)s as upvotes
leave, reddit

Stop being so predictable

Attached: 1539154095045.png (600x774, 349K)

no

your all lazy fuckers who never leave your house and you dont even dance to music .

you lazy fucks!

lso if your like my cousins, whoa re females, your a fucking NEET who buys everything on amazon, and im typing this while dancing, and just enjoying not beign a NEET and mke mo money thn ever before with no debt!!
GET MORE ACTIVE IN YOUR SKILLSET!

Attached: youdidthistomycountry.jpg (1920x1153, 288K)