I just want a qt twink bf. Is that too much to ask?

I just want a qt twink bf. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1548276232150.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

same

Anime isn’t real

go get one

I've been using bumble and tinder but I live in the middle of nowhere with no car so..

get a car

okey

There you go, all fixed now.

But for real, do you live really far away from big cities and there is no public transport to get you there?

The closest city is two hours away and the only public transportation to get there is a greyhound bus or a train both of which you need to reserve so it's not really practical

Nah, it isn't.

lazy

No.

is this bumstead?

What state?

2 hours is nothing. Especially on a train.

i want him appear at my door, do all the talking and all the work and magically disappear whenever i don't feel like seeing anyone

where to get magical hypothetical bf

Attached: 1446938814880.png (1280x720, 652K)

Tx

It's not even like I can do anything while i'm there without a car and I'm limited to the weekends

did you meet any nice gay guys at rehab

Het

All I'm going to say to you there is a lonely boy somewhere there that would be absolutely happy to see someone he loves even if its only on weekends.

Don't worry man. You'll find someone

yeah there was one who was really nice but he's still there and there's no real way of talking to him while he is

uh is that a yes

Attached: 1532570337107.jpg (446x354, 40K)

Of course I will I'm great!

oh. do you know if he's leaving it any time soon?

non

another 6 months probably he was in for amphetamines

still don't know what that means but i know it's you since you're from tx lol
dang, 6 months isn't too long though i don't think. maybe you could meet up with him after

there's this one cute guy at my ski club who works the cash register, but i can't work up the nerves to do anything

nibba it's better to ask and be rejected then never ask and wonder for the rest of your life

i know, you're right. i keep making excuses but im really just being a pussy

I wish you luck in your love quest user

thanks!

>0p gUY ID
Just don't go full on autismo like this guy:

>just go up and talk to her
>its that easy they told me
>just have confidence and don't be nervous
>just maintain eye contact and don't hesitate
>speak direct and don't give up

Fuck you idiots for spewing me lies. Fuck you for telling me to do all of the above saying that it would work and I could find a woman. Fuck you for saying just get fit dude and lift and they will come crawling. Fuck all of you liars for spreading miss information.

I've been going to the same Starbucks for the past 2 months now trying to work up the courage to talk to my most favourite barista. It just was going fine I would just say how are you doing most days and compliment her amazing coffee making skills.

This morning decide today was the day to make my move. Tell her how she's the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. Tell her she is graceful in every way she moves. Tell her that anyone who is having the worst days could just spend 30 seconds talking with her and feel born again with hope and youth. Tell her I could make her life much easier and she would never have to work at Starbucks anymore. Ask her to go out on a date with me that I know a real great Italian place. Give her my number.

She walks into the back and dissapears for 20 seconds. Comes back with manager who is threatening to call the police if I don't leave. Get told to never come back because I'm harassing the workers. I called out her name to apologize and asked her to give me a second chance. She ignored me.

I walked away in shame feeling betrayed and stomped on. Why the fuck did biz lie to me? I bought ethereum at $12 and Ive already made it but without love I feel so empty.

Why did you guys lie to me biz? I literally did everything right here and had confidence and it didn't work. I would trade away all my gains for the love and warmth of a significant other. Money doesn't buy you happiness.

that hurt to read

I'm pretty certain its just pasta.

>I just want
No one cares about what (You) want OP. Work for it or fuck off but don't expect handouts from strangers on the internet.

Attached: 9s dbw6ie1-12ffbb3b-1ed9-4757-bab6-df011c345b8d.jpg (612x612, 48K)

@7391731
Look at this dood

Attached: 26476615-107D-40FB-B235-9C0B39B489B6.png (256x256, 60K)

LoL nice D*scord reply.

Attached: Gaddafi reaction.jpg (461x386, 58K)

@7391832
Damn nigga you stoopid

Attached: 9BEF8DB5-46D9-4976-90B7-771CE9ACCE9A.jpg (4032x3024, 540K)

>911 get

Attached: twin towers shirt.jpg (473x600, 43K)

>also 1911 get

Attached: 1911 tiers.jpg (1950x2400, 379K)