The beauty of incels is that they are the only thing the entire internet can agree on. Everyone hates them

The beauty of incels is that they are the only thing the entire internet can agree on. Everyone hates them.

Attached: 1548464330997.png (310x315, 382K)

I am an incel

Based.

me too

yep, incels need to suffer

I am an incel

I've never had sex but I don't really care or feel like putting in the work to get the pusy and don't blame anyone but myself. Am I an incel?

same but i'm gay

No. True incels believe women owe them sex.

Shoot them in the penis. Laugh at them for never having sex in their whole lives. Based and red pilled. Thanks me.

Attached: download.jpg (208x242, 10K)

Glad society is accelerating its suicide by driving more of these failed normals to commit mass shootings which in turn begins a feedback loop
God have mercy

>pick on incels to seem less of a pussy
Ok tough guy.

Attached: images (1).jpg (266x189, 8K)

Yup, specially themselves.

That's how nature works. There will always be weak and strong people, just like how the weak will always have to relent to the strong and back down when they get an opportunity to ask someone out.

A person who is struggling to find a relationship can be strong, get out of their comfort zone, try to connect with people they like and eventually get what they want through persistence. Or they can complain on the internet about life not being easy and become an incel. It's that decision to fail, is why everyone can agree that they're not worthy of respect.

Attached: 1524865120407.png (413x395, 114K)

Shut up nigger

so this blackpill shit
a 4'2 deformed blind man in a wheelchair wants sex
he will literally never get laid

aren't the incels right then? the ones that just say not everyone can have sex, no matter how much they try, ignoring the ones that want to enslave women heh

Making fun of incels is like beating up the retarded kid in the wheelchair. They are such low hanging fruit that there's just no sport in it. Makes me laugh when people "call them out" to try to make themselves seem morally virtuous or something. People used to just called them fags and go about their day.

Attached: 1537234064965.png (222x222, 85K)

Virtue isn't what the post aims for. It states that even the most divided people still hate incels. That's the point.

Not saying it is, I'm just saying that's generally what people do. People uniting over it is like people being in agreement that poverty is bad, something any retard knows isn't good. Everyone agrees it's bad, but it doesn't really mean anything. Only reason they've gotten any attention at all is because of "supreme gentlemen" like Elliot Rodger, fags that go out and shoot people. So, for some reason, people feel the need to "take a stand" against them. And then what happens is the use of the word "incel" gets muddied. Suddenly anyone who is kind of a loser is an incel. I'm not being toxic to you btw, it's genuinely just something I've been thinking about.

Attached: 1536209651515.gif (393x393, 134K)

Interesting thoughts there user. People do tend to draw so much attention towards certain groups that their name becomes a common insult (ie, trump supporters, Nazis, atheists, etc) (not saying that these groups are related at all, they're just examples)

I was incel until the last year

Also
>can get in a relationship nor casual sex
>being discriminated for that

The term incel usually implies more, such as having the belief that women owe them sex or that women are lesser beings

There are lots of people who aren't celibate who believe this.

I agree. They're the punching bag of the internet, for good reason.

Incel is literally involuntary celibacy I don't see a direct connection with a minority which "accidentally" is incel AND hate women

This