Europeans be looking like this and think this is so much better than being fat

europeans be looking like this and think this is so much better than being fat

Attached: 84b1121b641f1c09da3064ce74796197.jpg (633x950, 68K)

Obvious thing is obvious

europeans be looking like this and think this is so much better than being shot

but it is

Attached: 37889B3C-E9AE-41D0-8472-65A2C832DABC.jpg (768x768, 69K)

its much easier to shed fat than build muscle

also i agree with you but the implication is they are really not much better off

I’d rather be able to eat whatever I want than spend days dieting and running

I mean if you drop the earring I would 100% agree with them, better to be that than fat. Though I would like to build more muscle...

Attached: Holhorseanime.png (350x491, 318K)

this desu

yes we are

>yeah i can only bench the bar im much better off
lol

you misspelled heart attack

i used to go to the gym and squatted over 160kg but then i realized that i don't want to eat like a fucking pig just to maintain my body

ok but you wouldnt be telling lies on the internet right?

Attached: Lies on the Internet.jpg (453x576, 39K)

Skinny people live longer tho you fat cunt.

>Skinny people live longer tho you fat cunt.
live a longer life of suffering i guess. and where did i imply i said fat was better?

Attached: bRPl9.jpg (334x500, 19K)

no, i was strong and i know that it makes you physically sick. every day your body tries to just tell you to stop what you're forcing it to do. nobody's built to consume +4000kcal every single fucking day.

idk ever since i started a year ago i feel great everyday. though im only 175 ilbs tho so maybe thats way

It is tho....

PinkyBong is Vegan Based. Faggot!

do you retards know how to read english
>SO much better
implies that it is but not by much.

Attached: 1544576078740.png (600x600, 307K)

i look like that

lmao imagine being a walking adipose cell

well mutts stay mad whilst i count the money i save because shower gel lasts me longer due to lower surface area

Attached: cash.jpg (533x800, 114K)

europeans be like
>help free health care i broke my arm trying to lift the shower head again

It really is tho

Always aim for the liver. One punch there and he will be immobilized

That looks to be quite poor health. I would rather be normal weight, or a little more plump like pic-related guy.

Attached: 518B5FC3-386B-4BE0-AED0-3AEB28A9605D.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

i was pretty much until i started working out regularly. being really skinny fucking sucks and is unhealthy as fuck

>thinks it's better to be an amerilard than to be a cute european boy

Attached: this is what retarded americans actually believe.jpg (506x506, 21K)

Just needs a more muscle but other than that he looks good, whats your problem?

he needs way more than a bit of muscle user

no he doesn't, with just a bit more defenition he'll look pretty much perfect

and they would be right? Who would want to be fat over having a healthy body like his? Sure he could tone up a bit but it's not as if you fatties are working out either. Just by looking at him I would say this guy does exercise a bit.

Attached: 1515639190462.png (654x702, 415K)

That’s unironically infinitely better than being fat

>these retards think this is healthy
no he really needs to bulk more

It is tho, just needs to hit the gym for a couple months

you need to do more than hit the gym if you're extremely underweight user

>that
>underweight
wat
Do americans unironically have wrong bodyweight perception?

Fat = Strength

A 120lbs man who never works out will invariably lose to a 220lbs man who never works out.

>A 120lbs man who never works out will invariably lose to a 220lbs man who never works out.
debatable

from what im seeing average height in europe (according to wikipedia) is something like 5'10-5'11 which means your weight should be atleast something like 150. that dude looks to at most be at the low end of the average weight if not underweight. lots of americans are fat pieces of shit but being underweight carries health risks too

its really not. unless the 120 lb guy is jackie chan/some martial artist/expierenced fighter uses a weapon, runs away, the fat guy has a heart attack, the mass difference is too great usually.

>runs away, the fat guy has a heart attack,
this was pretty much the first thing i thought of because lets be honest fat people can't even run

surprisingly fat people have a terrifying short burst of speed if you're caught unaware due to their stocky legs. the thing is with fat fucks is their legs are carrying alot of weight like all of the time. So if you ever see a fat guy in the gym, they tend to be able to lift more with their legs than any newbie skinnyfag counterpart

>So if you ever see a fat guy in the gym
stop pretending
we're talking fat fucks that can barely lift their ass off a chair vs literal twigs
of course 220lbs of muscle would stomp 120 lbs of skin, this isn't even an argument, but 220lbs of fat won't even make it to the place they are supposed to fight

It is very obvious you are fat and trying to justify it to yourself

if you want to believe i go on an image board of around 200 retards max to justify myself go ahead. regardless i never said being fat was healthy or optimal
most people aren't 220 lbs of solid fat user. only those like chris chan or the stereotypical boomer at walmart can be described like that

much better than your saggy tits and fat ass, I don't think he looks unhealthy

Attached: the fuck.jpg (407x286, 12K)

its honestly astonishing how much everyone here knows (or rather doesnt know) about healthj

While being underweight is not healthy, and has its own sets of potential complications, it's fair to assume that anyone would prefer this body over 200+lbs of fat.
It's not a desirable body, but it's most likely not as bad as being obese.
And not all euros look like this either

nah literally 100% percent of european exchange students have the physique of the pic. if you're trying to build muscle its actually easier to have excess fat than being scrawny

>exchange student
Here's the reason why. And building muscle=/=being healthy

i will not surprised when i go to europe and see the exact same physique from eveyone but i guess ill wait
also i guess you're right about muscle=/= health but i dont accept fucking skeletons claiming they're healthy

>american
>teaching about health

I don't think being too skinny is healthy, but also not everyone is likely to gain weight, it's also possible to have high cholesterol or diabetes and still be skinny.

yeah but being underweight has its own health risks and every tard here doesnt seem to understand this

euros look like that? its so fruity!

Attached: happy-teenage-laugh-closeup-close-up-portrait-loudly-laughing-young-man-isolated-white-background-35 (1300x979, 115K)

It's not healthy if a body like this comes from a lack of exercise or malnutrition. But it is entirely possible to keep a healthy body like this by just watching over one's diet with a lot of attention in order to get all the necessary nutrient all the while focusing on physical exercise that may not develop bulk mass (running, cycling or swimming over weightlifting etc...).
And even if such a physique comes from a lack of exercise, I'm ready to bet it's still marginally better than being severely overweight

for the last time in this thread id rather be underweight than overweight but euros be necromancers and act like they're the peak of health. thats all im mocking here. yet you got retards like
that dont understand what the word so adds to a sentence

But the problem is that you don't define "fat" properly. It may mean overweight, or obese whch, by the way, are not synonyms. If by fat you mean obese, then yes, it is "so much better". If you are oveweight, it depends on whether or not a physique like this is based on careful life habits or just lack of physical exercise. If it's the former, then it is still vastly superior, and if it's not it depends on the extent of the disorder in each case. So you're kind of in the wrong here for making a low-effort baitpost and then claiming everyone is a retard for taking an interpretation you don't approve of.

He's not even underweight, he's just skinny
t. bitter amerifat

t. skeletor
yes. if they're right that means im wrong. and i dont like that.

>t. skeletor
Ya got me there
And yet I have no weight-related health problems

except a 10 year old girl could beat u up lmao

ok rteard

Attached: 70145531_p0.jpg (452x452, 106K)

t. bitter amerifat

t. beaten up by the girl scout troops

this guy doesn't even look bad below the neck the pecs look a little tittyish and need work but he has decent muscle tone on his arms and especially the shoulders for how skinny he is

he should be showing some abs just based on the low body fat % alone though he's definitely weak in the core and needs to do some crunches or something

imagine being so faggish you think he shouldnt work on his core.

oh okay forget what i said

the hivemind is real

im literally the same retard. what the fuck do u mean hivemind you fucking idiot?

because we both commented on the abs with in 30s of each other i don't know it was a shit joke don't read into it too much

i literally cannot understand what u mean because im a fucking retard

That guy isn't even necromancer tier though. He has a naturally slender figure, it's not unhealthy.

Attached: o4tn29QG6b1qg4hw0_500.png (413x380, 236K)

the numerous health risks of being fat > the health risks of being skinny

Look at this fat American being jealous