As if it wasn't already evident allowing Italians to mass migrate here was a mistake...

As if it wasn't already evident allowing Italians to mass migrate here was a mistake. They always side with shitskins 99% of the time, because they're constant salt mode that they'll never been accepted amongst Nords and Anglos or seen as real whites. Mark Ruffalo, Jimmy Kimmel, Ariana Grande. Always trust an Italian to be the most raging anti-white feminist they can be.

Attached: italian shitskins.png (523x547, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoNxET5P5Iw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up racist

>"""""""""italian"""""""""-americans

Pretty much. The Irish and Italian Americans are completely responsible for the huge liberal shift in the US. They mostly voted for leftist policies. There's a book about it. New England area used to be red before the mass immigration of the Irish.

>real whites

Goblino delusions

>side with the shitskins
....but she isn’t siding with the kids?

>Italian americans trigger wh*toid racists and contribute to the browning of US
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Das rite Wh*Tey
Your time is over

BASED

Aren't they basically a model of shit immigrants for you? Come over, create literal no go zones where they leech off everybody as organised criminals while refusing to integrate.
Weird that here they were pretty fine, maybe because it was only post ww2. But they didn't even bring much food or anything i think they just made our coffee pretty good.

We sent litteral subhumans from the south to the US, so it's not really a surprise

Italians in the entertainment industry aren't the same as the Italian Americans you meet on the street. You shouldn't expect the people obsessed with Columbus to take care about the feelings of natives.

>why would Italians and Irish vote for the party that doesn't openly hate them?

Probably because the KKK hated and killed Italians

*ahem*

FUCK WHITES AND FUCK AMERICANS

Attached: 1539039966794.jpg (511x671, 41K)

BASED, can't wait for the wh*te genocide

Your daily reminder that Alyssa Milano is married to a high level CAA talent agent and CAA is the one responsible for sending young women to get raped by Weinstein so she's only doing this to get good PR

Attached: 37821df19a1bba9b1951e3b7e643e006[1].jpg (649x365, 16K)

She's claiming wearing a MAGA hat is like wearing a KKK hood.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoNxET5P5Iw

>because they're constant salt mode that they'll never been accepted amongst Nords and Anglos or seen as real whites

Why are Germanics so obsessed with race?

because the color of their skin is their only culturale heritage, especially for americans

It's more than that. You see that Russians had no problems intermixing with Tatars and Siberian Natives when conquering Siberia, or Spaniards had no problems intermixing with Native Americans when conquering America, but Germanics however always created some kind of apartheid system or just genocided the natives. See Third Reich's failed conquest of Eastern Europe, Anglo-Saxon conquest of North America and Australia, Afrikaner's Apartheid in South Africa. They are obviously more tribalist and xenophobic on average compared to other Europeans.

>this same poster has brought up how "democrats used to be the racists" about five hundred times

Ever notice how Italians are only like 2% of the population yet control most of the central banks and own 90% of the media? Speaking of media, notice how Italians are never portrayed badly in media either? Also we send way too much money to Italy

Finally some based imptrash
About time someone called out shitaly

Hello it’s me Ariana Grande and id like you to retract this statement I’ve always been a White advocate even since my childhood so I ask you stop slandering me

removing alien flags from imptrash was a mistake

Jow Forums was a mistake

transition from gathering to farming was a mistake

>even Jow Forums mods dump their garbage here now

Attached: 1516267521639.jpg (235x196, 15K)

STOP MOVING SHIT THREADS TO BANT, GAZ THE MODS BOARDS WAR NOW

KARA BOĞA

> Italians aren't racist but progressive and left leaning

everything is upside down in america

Attached: 40737297_291373298118992_4866560437851148511_n.jpg (1080x1350, 224K)

niggers tongue in my arse