Do you carry your passport in your pocket or in your wallet at all times or am I just autistic

Do you carry your passport in your pocket or in your wallet at all times or am I just autistic

Attached: 1543527958815.jpg (419x436, 25K)

why

I do it too in case I ever wanna get drunk
I don't look old enough yet

Attached: 1548761875187.gif (500x265, 881K)

"hi i have a passport" thread

Anything here that is official has autism and want to see your passport at any opportunity so yeah. Also no good reason to not carry it at all

>Not having a passport
Is this an American thing? Serious question no bully please

I always carry my ID card and would do the same if I was abroad and had a passport
Forgot wallet at home yesterday and felt a bit uneasy at first.

Passports are an expensive waste of time if you aren't traveling, most people use a driver's license as an ID

We have no need for a passport 99% of the time. I don't think I even know anybody who has one.

Of course not. I've got my gun in one pocket and my burgers in the other. Where the h*ck am I gonna put a passport?

They've got a pretty extreme variety of climates and environments without leaving the country so makes sense that a low percentage of them have one.

Strange boys

Yuh lole, I think it's nice to go hecking around but I guess for them Europe is like the only thing they neee one for
Unless they want aids or something

for euro countries a few hundred miles from each other, i could see it being common.... for people in the US, dumping $300 to cross the border with a card into tijuana - maybe only if you live right near a border, or if you travel internationally often

(speaking as a poorfag)

Passports too big, I just carry my ID or uni card

Also like everything 3 is the optimal number of passports to hold.

whose dick do you have to suck to get 3 passports

Which dicks have you sucked to get a passport

My passport is my wallet. Therefore its always with me.

That's not autism, that's Jewish

Just have to be extreme. Although you have to start carrying a little travel compendium for everything and the gold coins.

none unfortunately

in english please

You have to get a little wallet for them all. It's sort of bulky and doesn't really fit in regular pockets.

Plus you can't run for office anymore.

i didn't mean where do you put them

no
only poorfags in flyover states and ghetto nogs don't have them