WHY IS INDIA SUCH A SHIT HOLE?

Indians/other South Asians are cross bred Aborigines. Not some sort of Asiatic Caucasian or something along those lines (although because of West Eurasian migration East, they are partially mixed with some Caucasian groups). With that out of the way, once you assess for their phenotypic traits, this assertion becomes self evident. For example take their conventional skin tone, and compare and contrast it with the other native ethnic groups in Eurasia. After you're done, what you'll see, is that they're the only race native to Euraisa with dark skin that exceeds the threshold of the conventional Eurasian tan(the darkest skin tone seen in other Eurasian groups). Not only that, but their eye sockets are also larger than what a Caucascoid should conventionally have. And their nostril shape is uniquely West African esk in appearance despite their geographical location. So what does this all mean? Well it means either they're recent African migrants(no genetic study points towards this) or are the cross bred descendants of the original Australasian population that balkanized and gave way to what we see in Australia, the Australian Aborigines. Who btw, seem to be their only unmixed descendants as India(their old homeland) was forcibly miscegenated into an old world Brazil.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

Reminder, Whites are Caucasian(Georgia/Armenia)-Nigger-tier Native European Hybrids.

Both Whites and Indians were made by mixing Caucasian/Caucasoid people with nigger-tier primative humans. In the case of Euros this was actual Caucasians mixed with Native European Hunter Gatherers(Cheddar man). In the case of Indians this was achieved by mixing Caucasoid Iranians with Aboriginal Indians.

Attached: Whites-Indians-Same.png (1809x869, 1.03M)

Please define Indo-European and Indo-Aryan for us op

Pic related.

Meme term referring to proto Slavs.

Attached: dick head (you).jpg (111x125, 3K)

>WHY IS INDIA SUCH A SHIT HOLE?

It was your colony.

I'll play devils advocate here, and pretend to be British despite obviously being Somali in origin. So with that out of the way, this argument really makes no sense. As Australia,USA,Canada and Hong Kong were also British ruled colonies. Who btw, seem to have maintained their wealth post freedom. Where as India hasn't, in spite of also receiving this luxury free of charge. Now why is that you ask yourself? Well it's all tied back to genetics, or the lack there of in terms of quality in regards to the South Asian region.

Attached: knuckle walker (you).jpg (874x684, 79K)

Bit racist, innit?

Alright so I'll address this with a more thorough refutation now. So first of all, Cheddar man is merely a postulated hypothesis encompassing a poorly referenced political agenda. It's archeological evidence is so few in numbers, that it's hard to assume anything about it is non fiction. The skin tone also makes no sense for its ecological back ground, and such a creature would most likely die of vitamin d deficiency in the tough European environment.

>Whites and Indians

Just Indians, whites have nothing to do with Saharan skinned Hominids. You're coping if you think other wise. Although I must admit that the Southern section of this continent might fit your assertion vaguely. Pic related.

Attached: Afro Europoid.jpg (2586x2533, 1.62M)

Bradford Paki init? You're also the same shit as pic related. Just with a different made up name. So the bellow pasta might aswell apply to you:

Quick run down on why it sucks to be an Indian:

>Androgynous racoon face
>Lowest Sexual Market place value in the dating market
>No visible difference in general non genital anatomy in regards to gender
>Conventionally sub 5'4
>Smallest cock size in the world
>No admirable genetic characteristics
>Both stupid (sub 80 IQ) and weak(nearly no unmixed world champion Indian athletes)
>Hopelessly incompetent

Attached: Goofy Indian.jpg (600x366, 41K)

Citation 1/2

Attached: Asiatic Sex Gods.jpg (612x790, 112K)

Don't live in Bradford, but Leeds.
What you're listing there are basically Southern Indians (who are much higher IQ than Somalians, much higher HDI/GDP per capita than Somalia too).

Hate on Dravidians all you want, but at least they had a civilisation, their own writing systems, empires, and are like 6-7 times wealthier than the average Somalian.

Also I'm part of the most Aryan ethnic groups (Punjabi and Kashmiri), so don't talk shit about other countries when yours is in fact worse.

Citation 2/2

Attached: Poo enthusiast.png (1142x1131, 672K)

>Basically Southern Indians

And the Northern ones,you delusional brain dead Pakistani moron. Indians are all a mono race now, mainly due in part to the excessive cross breeding that's gone on in the aforementioned continent.

>Aryan ethnic groups

Don't exist anymore, as you all share a common Australasian skull type. Alluding to a noticeable reference in relatively recent common ancestry.

>Muh Abbo Civilization

They've literally been used as Slave labour for the better half of their history, Lol. What ever shit culture they produced, clearly wasn't advanced enough to stave off foreign subjugation.

Attached: Pure Dravidian abbo.jpg (215x288, 16K)

Still better and more developed than Somalia.
A fucking Somalian is calling Indians subhuman, this is some Monty Python-tier shit lmao.

Don't forget that half of what I spout, is also in reference to yourself. You Arab wannabe poo in the loo Paki scat monkey.

Also compare and contrast open defecation rates in Somalia, to your home land. You cross bred archaic Aboriginal autist.

Attached: open-defecators-per-square-km-2012.jpg (1920x739, 215K)

Shitting in the street is alpha as fuck. Somalia doesn't even have streets so you can't shit in them, the shit dries into the sand so it's hard to tell whether or not Somalians shit in the open.

Also Punjabis have really low Aboriginal admixture. Somalians are literally black lol.

>b-but we wuz caucasoids look at my bulb head
lol no.

Somalians are literally darker than South Indians.

I guess being one of the ugliest races on Earth, while maintaining a below modest penis size. Is also alpha according to your Asiatic shit stain logic. Stupid paki, I don't really even know what else to say to you. Other than maybe kill yourself, you fucking Australasian ape.

Attached: Oldest known civilisation.jpg (380x285, 104K)

Keep crying for me.

>Skin color defines racial classification

Nope, and most Somalis are self evidently Caucasian in facial structure. With our eyes not protruding too roundly, and our nasal bones often times being slim and in tact. Unlike pic related, and the rest of your disgusting diaspora.

>Pan what ever not abbo

Wrong, see pic related again.
>Big Australasian bug eyes
>Dark under tones alluding to Abbo ancestry
>Werid rounded out Abbo mutt mongrel face

You all are Abbos, stop with the cope bs.

Attached: 34a082c7a5044f6a4d8edb0920f0b71c_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Fuck off paki, you're the bitch barking in this thread. Not me.

Attached: Alhamdulillah.png (420x420, 10K)

>Two shitskins fighting each other on who is less subhuman
Interesting

Attached: be8.png (330x319, 178K)

I think India is pretty cool and has done well considering it’s diversity in a 1.3 billion democracy. Souths are Dravidian or australoid, north west is indo-Aryan and north east is mongoloid. The area between south and south east is full of bengalis where the majority of them look like a mix between Dravidian and mongoloid and the north and central India is a mix of info-aryan and Dravidian.
Not to mention that you’ll find followers of every major and minor religion there, even tribal/animalistic beliefs. Should have gone authoritarian desu

the average north indian looks like this you retard

Attached: north.png (284x411, 144K)

Compared to average east african

Attached: eastafr.png (299x407, 143K)

Attached: C2akLuxUAAI7DwT.jpg (267x405, 13K)

Looks like pic related after another session of race mixing. He also clearly has Australasian features, you butt ugly raccoon faced mongrel.

Attached: th.jpg (1920x1078, 115K)

Average Pashtun.
This is what the Somalian is calling "Australoid"

Attached: averageafghanimale.jpg (387x604, 23K)

Shut the fuck up Somali race autist

Not bad, at least we aren't street defecating Austrialoids.

Attached: Super pooper by 3100.jpg (1440x930, 280K)

Don't bother replying to it. Somalians are seen as the absolute lowest of the low here. They have 5-6 kids per family, claim benefits and sit around at Somali cafes all day drinking coffee and chewing khat. Their kids deal drugs, or just claim bennies like their parents. They're human waste.

Go die of anal prolapse, you Hispanic circus freak.

Never said anything about Pashtuns. As they actually do look relatively pure and un influenced in terms of Abbo blood. Of course only a few of them, as the rest have cross bred with the neighbouring Australasian populations in Pakistan and India.

Attached: Goofy cross bred androgynous racoon.png (500x500, 35K)

Took that name off I see? You submissive Pakistani bitch.

Attached: Lunch time.jpg (229x250, 6K)

You make the exact same threads every single day
Your fucking annoying and cringe

Well get use to it, you Inca midget. Because I'll be doing this again tomorrow.

Attached: Niggah please.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

Hope all this racial autism make you feel better. After all I don't think there is any hope for your country or for you.

>most likely die of vitamin d deficiency in the tough European environment.
t. Brainlet
So why are their Siberians and eskimos with dark brown skin native to Siberia? They get even less sunlight than Europeans surely they should be dead in that climate? Oh that's right vitamin D can be acquired from food as well not just the sun. Meat is especially rich in vitamin D. Hunter gatherers living in Europe could easily have dark brown or even black skin and be perfectly fine since large parts of their diet is meat which is rich in vitamin D. They would get all the vitamin D needed from their diet.

Cheddar man is a depiction of European HUNTER GATHERERS not Farmers. There is ample genetic evidence showing Europeans to be much darker skinned than they are today before the advent of farming.

White skin only evolved after humans in Europe started farming. Farmers barely ate meat compared to hunter gatherers, with most of their food being grains and vegetables. Vitamin D deficiency from the sun + little to no vitamin D in food is what finally triggered white skin to evolve.

This is also why a Somali like you with skin as dark as shit living in Rainy dark England is not dead from Vitamin D deficiency. The modern diet is full of meat and artificial vitamin D is also added to staple foods like milk and bread.