Whats everyone drinking tonight? I'm drinking some wine from New Zealand, It's pretty good but $20 for the bottle

Whats everyone drinking tonight? I'm drinking some wine from New Zealand, It's pretty good but $20 for the bottle.

Attached: 12565789_is.jpg (252x378, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDi6s89ooak
youtube.com/watch?v=6u5a7_-a3vM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aussie wine

Some finest Aussie wine.

Attached: 1548571203889.png (1040x506, 77K)

that's super fucking cheap but I can't really complain since I normally drink $10 wine or cheaper if I can but I got this bottle for free.

me local first choice has 5L casks of daybreak marked down to $8

Morland Old Craft Hen ale [6.5% ABV]
Greene Ling Abbot Reserve ale [6.5% ABV]
Laphroaig Quarter Cask heavily peated
Islay Scotch single malt whisky [48% ABV]

Have an unopened bottle of
George and J G Smith's Glenlivet Nadurra, Cask Strength, matured in first fill Olorosso sherry casks, Scotch single malt whisky [60.3% ABV]; in reserve if I feel unusually thirsty.

Pic related = photo of my bar taken a couple of hours ago, to post in a similar thread on /b/ showing some of the stuff I was drinking at the time and still continuing to enjoy as we approach sunrise here in England.

Attached: 20190202 0330 UTC .jpg (1920x1080, 1.82M)

nice bar

Thanks - it serves the purpose.
The bar & stools are hardwood and designed for convenient use in the garden during the summer months (it can be folded up and carried quite easily, if all the glassed & bottles etc. are temporarily removed.

I like your bar. I wish I had one.

: nice double dubs
Thanks. Everybody who like a drink in the company of family and close friends should aspire to having a comfortable & convenient, well stocked bar in their house / accommodation.

Just opened another bottle of Old Crafty Hen.

󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 Cheers.

how old are you and what steps do i need to take in life to be able to afford having stuff like this in my home

Alcohol is a herd practice like tatoos and gauges that has zero appeal.

Water. It's free

Cranberry pomegranate juice, shits so cash.

just pomegranate is better

> " how old are you ..." ;
Late 60's , now retired & independently wealthy, with my own extensive property & gardens. but the bar shown in is probably well within the reach of anybody who can afford to drink any type alcohol when they feel like it.

> "... what steps do i need to take in life to be able to afford having stuff like this in my home " ;
..... I bought it in a semi-assembled "kit" form about five years ago. It took me (maybe) about three hours to screw it all together. It cost me about £ 75 (BGP), I also bought four matching hardwood folding bar-stools, that required no assembly; cost about £ 8 each (GBP). But they were on an "end of season" half price sale at a UK based DIY company called B&Q, so I bought the bar and went to get the matching stools when I realised how high quality the bar was.

> "... what steps do i need to take in life ..." ;
..... decide what you want out of life, live within your means and save up enough to get the things you want most when you can afford to buy them at a price you can afford.

It helps a lot if you get good tools and use them to make the things that you want exactly how you want them.

Good luck and if you have anything like the work ethic of your compatriot Veselin Topalov (former world chess champion), I am certain that you will be able to achieve whatever you want.

very good, thanks for the tips. i think i already found what i want to do for the rest of my life and after a few years of living by myself and paying rent i think i'll move into a relative's place so i can save up money for my own place. i know who veselin topalov is, when i was little i kept confusing him with gary casparov because these slav names all sound the same lol

enjoy your golden years.

Drinking some Tohu Marlborough Chardonnay 2014 Edition

Attached: nigger water.jpg (360x360, 21K)

: excellent double dub digits of truth dude.
Kasparov was the best chess player I have ever seen, and if you understand chess you can't help but admire the brilliance of this game he played against Topalov - two of my all-time heroes playing one of the best games ever:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDi6s89ooak

> "... enjoy your golden years. "
..... thanks, and I hope you can make the most of your youthful years and achieve your potential.

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

>20$
>nz wine

Attached: 1529287921460.jpg (590x460, 21K)

Mild oceanic weather, corresponding latitude and longitude, all types of mountain valleys facing all directions, plus way less atmospheric pollution than Continental Europe.

Attached: nz-europe-map2.jpg (500x569, 142K)

fug ids biggg :D

youtube.com/watch?v=6u5a7_-a3vM

Shampoo